Been on a few dates, how to initiate physical stuff/seduce?

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

deadeyexx
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2010, 12:54 pm

emlion wrote:
Quote:
I have resolved that if I ever find myself in that situation again, I will take a deep breath, say a mental "f*ck it, I'm going in..." and head straight for the lips, no matter what. I figure I'll have my answer about 1 nanosecond later...

This is probably the best idea - well it would be if you were with me - i much prefer the guy to make the first step.
After 3 dates, i'd be ready to go - i'd say she's attracted to you if you have 3 dates. :)

I'd say, just go for it.

I second this opinion. As aspies, we have to stop thinking we'll gain the intuition to act correctly on our feelings. We never will. The best you can do is guess based on the information you have, factor in your own desires, and act. However, be prepared to retract if you're met with resistence.

CherryBombH
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Dec 2010, 6:12 pm

As an NT female, I agree with all the advice here. The woman moves in closer and reciprocates the kiss, that's a go. If she gives a stilted kiss back, seems to go rigid, then it's a no. This would not be the date to have sex. But if she seems to warm up to you. Let your lips go to her neck and ears. Your hands, you can put on her hips, butt and maybe close, but not on the breasts. Since you're a virgin, take it a bit slow so that when the time comes, you know where to put your hands and your body. And she will be more invested in you, care more for you, and will forgive your clumsiness and your .... eagerness. That will happen on your first time and it's okay. When that happens explain you're a virgin. She will be tickled that she was your first. And maybe you're her first too. We women like shy boys sometimes. And we feel a bit more safe with you.

Vindi
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Dec 2010, 12:59 am

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I'll try to incorporate it. :)