Nice Guys and Love, what's your take on the issue

Page 44 of 78 [ 1243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 78  Next

johnnydangerous
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Dec 2010, 2:09 pm

tomamil wrote:
i have also heard saying that women date bad guys but marry the nice ones. while they are young and don't take the whole dating seriously they are interested in the bad 'testosterony' guys just for the fun of it. as soon as they start thinking of getting someone suitable as father of their offspring, they start looking after the nice ones. at least those, who didn't get pregnant meantime. it's a dangerous game and i don't think that any of them deserves an abusive husband.

TRANSLATION: Women will date the whole football team when they're hot, then when they get saggy and lose their looks, go looking for the nice guys like me.

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 2:14 pm

Kilroy wrote:
most men here have no idea about women, so their advice is tainted with their bitterness

Thats because most men here are afflicted and have no experience.

LittleTigger
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 4:24 pm

If those affected were able to give up on it,
if there were a switch they Could flip to de-activate
their wishes to be with a girl or boy, and they
wanted to flip this switch to the Off position
and leave it there, I would not blame them one bit.

I hope that some get lucky and their wish
will fade and they can become happy again.

I gave up on love, no spimple thing, but I
had no other choice, love is not an option.

Why bother anyway?

I think Creator made a mistake when he made
me and others like me, yes Creator makes mistakes,
because I was never supposed to be like this,
either I'm different and this way or normal
and the other way not different and the other way,
thats a mistake.

But, I think Creator is erasing his/her mistake,
I don't need love anymore.

Just my toys and a nice rainy day to go play in.

When society stops expecting
too much from me, I will
stop disappointing them.

Volodja
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 4:47 pm

Craig28 wrote:
Kilroy wrote:
most men here have no idea about women, so their advice is tainted with their bitterness

Thats because most men here are afflicted and have no experience.

That's not excuse to be bitter though. I have AS and social anxiety so I struggle with these things as well. I don't sit here bitching about how all the mean nasty women don't want me though

Seriously, there seems to be a real big problem here with guys getting resentful towards women in general because of their AS problems with dating/relationships. We have to accept that, while it's not necessarily our FAULT we struggl with these things, it IS our problem. Not their's They don't owe it to us to date us ffs

It sucks, but that's how it is. Try and do something about it instead of just complaining and being bitter. Some of the worse examples are actually pretty embarassing

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 4:55 pm

Some Aspie males who have been rejected and then act bitter about it obviously lack in experience and guidance from parents and friends. I act bitter because I havn't been taught how to handle my emotions, my parents taught me f**k all.

How the f**k do you think I feel? Yes, I feel very much and I am so angry at my parents. So what!

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 4:57 pm

Craig28 wrote:
Some Aspie males who have been rejected and then act bitter about it obviously lack in experience and guidance from parents and friends. I act bitter because I havn't been taught how to handle my emotions, my parents taught me f**k all.

How the f**k do you think I feel? Yes, I feel very much and I am so angry at my parents. So what!

If your goal is companionship, that attitude won't do you much good. Hell, if your goal is a one night stand, that attitude still won't do you much good.

That is all.

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 4:59 pm

So, how does a 29 year old learn relationships when he has no previous experience and guidance from those closest to him?

Volodja
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 5:00 pm

Craig28 wrote:

Excuses excuses. Plenty of people lack guidance from their parents. Take some responsibility for how you act

Craig28
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2010, 5:01 pm

Volodja wrote:
Craig28 wrote:

Excuses excuses. Plenty of people lack guidance from their parents. Take some responsibility for how you act

Yeah, I will take responsibility and not look for a girlfriend. Problem solved.

AriNecromare1213
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Dec 2010, 5:44 pm

I am a nice guy. I have never even started, let alone finished. California Girls don't understand my thoughts and feelings. It's hard living here.

LittleTigger
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2010, 6:27 pm

Except for a very few, California
Anyone has been nothing but mean
to me.

When society stops expecting
too much from me, I will
stop disappointing them.

mudlord
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Dec 2010, 12:04 am

Craig28 wrote:
Volodja wrote:
Craig28 wrote:

Yeah, I will take responsibility and not look for a girlfriend. Problem solved.

That really isn't a positive step.
Would I would do, is try and put aside all the bitterness of rejection and just try and try again. To me, not trying is the same as failure. Its all about putting your failings aside and not caring if you fail, as there is a huge amount of time then to get it right. If something bad happens, big deal? You pack your bags and move to the next thing and try there.

As for my views: I am a nice guy, but I do think its possible for them to find love. Its just a matter of them finding or trying to find the right person, no matter how hard it is. Sometimes, rewards are much better than the time used to get to the destination.

XFridgeYyeahZRosie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Dec 2010, 12:37 am

Well, I don't know about whoever else, but I'll take a nice guy over a douchey guy any day

I wish you an absofreakinlutely spectacular day!! :D (and every other day for that matter :]

ecoronin
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Dec 2010, 8:40 pm

I have had a very few dates but the few I did have were nice girls that were great, I tend to hang around the literary and nerdy type :) I think it would of been better if I knew what I know now my diagnosis of aspergers . I think I could of explain my awkwardness a lot better and not overtime seem like a freak or something I think, I really wish I could of explained my self. I had know Idea what to do when I was finally asked for a date. I couldn't because I had no idea that a girl would even want me or anything. I think there is girls that want nice guys because they don't want the drama and crap.

DevilInside
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Dec 2010, 10:29 pm

Hmm, i am douche in disguise, i just didn't realize it before :/

TheInfamousArgyle
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Dec 2010, 4:16 pm

Nice guys.... The first thing that pops into my mind is a guy with no personality that lives to please his girl. Lame.