[HAPPY THREAD] Post good things about love/dating!

Page 18 of 32 [ 511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 32  Next

PHISHA51
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Dec 2010, 4:37 pm

ME and my Girlfriend enjoy seeing and talking to each other. It always makes me smile. :D 8).

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2010, 6:19 pm

emlion wrote:

Toad apologised to me and such through PM and he said he's not gonna post on this board anymore. So; no need to worry about it anymore and being mean. :)

I kinda feel sorry for ToS, but it's his own fault for not putting himself out there and stepping outside of his comfort zone. I'll use a cliche advertising tagline Toyota has used in their marketing for a few years, it's time to move forward. ToS isn't moving forward if you ask me. Shoot, I've bitched and whined here as well but I'm making slow progress. I'm still working on my okcupid profile and socializing as much as I can.

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2010, 7:05 pm

Here's my positive L&D thought:

I can get out there, get my metaphorical ass kicked, and come back here to lick my wounds.

The best part is that people here put up with it, and always seem to give me the pep talk I need to go get my ass kicked again. Goddess bless them!!

And it's free!! :D

HopeGrows
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In exactly the right place at exactly the right time.

19 Dec 2010, 10:26 pm

nthach wrote:
emlion wrote:

Toad apologised to me and such through PM and he said he's not gonna post on this board anymore. So; no need to worry about it anymore and being mean. :)

I kinda feel sorry for ToS, but it's his own fault for not putting himself out there and stepping outside of his comfort zone. I'll use a cliche advertising tagline Toyota has used in their marketing for a few years, it's time to move forward. ToS isn't moving forward if you ask me. Shoot, I've bitched and whined here as well but I'm making slow progress. I'm still working on my okcupid profile and socializing as much as I can.

@Toad is making progress. It may not be readily apparent, but he's working on his issues, and I give him credit for that.

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2010, 7:12 pm

What progress?

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2010, 7:21 pm

Come on, dun be mean Quartz. Let's just get this topic back on track, which is positive stuffs. >.<

My bf is being adorable. That is all. :D

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 1:45 am

my okcupid profile is live but it does need some tweaking and continuous improvement.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 5:28 am

Stefan made me breakfast in bed. :3
:heart:

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 7:42 am

Quartz11 wrote:
What progress?

Don't be horrible.
I'm sure he's trying his best. It's not easy to pick yourself up when things are bad.
It takes time and effort.
He can do it. :D

HerbivoreCat
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Dec 2010, 5:24 pm

Good Advice :)

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 6:48 pm

emlion wrote:
Quartz11 wrote:
What progress?

Don't be horrible.
I'm sure he's trying his best. It's not easy to pick yourself up when things are bad.
It takes time and effort.
He can do it. :D

I agree with quartz

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 9:42 pm

I think we all want Toad to have some success and be happy. However, so far I haven't seen much anything from him besides excuses and complaining. His job to prove differently.

I was in the same place as Toad recently. But well, doing nothing besides whining and nothing doesn't get you a girlfriend.

Amyway: girl I like... I'm trying to hang out with her again. But well, it's Christmas this weekend. And whenever she comes back home from the city, everyone wants to see her. Looks like I gotta wait till January to make the drive up there. But well, least she's still willing to do something at some point. Maybe one of these days I'll get into feelings and sh**. Now how exactly do you break into feelings and make the jump from friend zone again?

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 10:23 pm

you don't
its very rare, and most likely you missed your chance

I liked a girl awhile back, didn't act, things got weird
I don't want to go back to that group, even though I somewhat enjoyed it there

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 10:37 pm

I figured as much. At least I'm using this for practice for when something new/better comes along. Trying to put a positive spin on it anyway.

Then again, if there's one person as clueless and depressed as me... it's her. So, can't hurt too much being cautiously optimistic about my chances.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 10:40 pm

then that's a disaster waiting to happen
trust me dude, been there done that

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 10:59 pm

The friend zone is very easy to break out of sometimes. I don't know that I've ever tried to break out of it and succeeded but damn, seems like my friends are out to get me when I've been single for a couple weeks.