Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 41 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 240  Next

Mitch8817
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2006, 11:52 pm

I'm sending my unlimited love to everyone here

Jacen_Solo762
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Oct 2006, 8:18 am

I'm looking for someone who can be my intellectual equal, mature but also likes to have fun. I live in Melbourne, Australia and am 15 years old. I'd like to see what a relationship with a fellow aspie would be like.
Though I've never had a chance to test it out, i love the idea of romance, of love, cuddling by a roaring fire, candlelit dinners, long slow kisses.

My interests include Computer video, reading, writing stories and songs, star wars, lord of the rings, MUSIC (particularly goth rock but also ballad-type stuff and soft techno as well) and of course movies (old ones like the 1968 version of Romeo and Juliet and ones about 16th and 17th century english/scottish and of course sci-fi stuff). And i've just started traditional german folk dancing.
I'm hoping for someone around my age 13-17, even if just to chat with.
[175cm, 72kg, glasses, brown eyes, brown hair,size 11 shoes, love jeans]

If you're interested give me a buzz at [email protected]

Reddleman
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Oct 2006, 9:50 am

Hello. New to forum and been recently (unoffically) diagnosed with AS. It's a relief to finally find an explanation for the various grotesqueries of my nature. I'm not currently looking for romance, because actively looking seems like a good way to insure it won't happen, and anyway, how can you sum yourself up or learn about another person from a list of words on a website? Having said that, I'm not completely against the idea of meeting a woman here, but we'd have to go reeeeeeeally slowly. Because of AS, I've never had a girlfriend. Until very recently I couldn't stand being touched, and now it's only tolerable when I really trust the person. Naturally, this does very little for my self-confidence; I assume that most women expect a man of my age (33) to be able to sexually satisfy them, and I just don't have the experience. Naturally, talking to women is a problem, since I have trouble interpreting their non-verbal cues (although I understand this is somewhat universal :) and I'm not much for small-talk. If you want a recitation of some weird crap I've read, I'm your man, but girls don't seem to like that much. Then there's the problem of my being dirt poor. Can't seem to find anything that I want to do with my life. I have returned to school after dropping out 15 years ago, but I'm not quite at the breadwinner status yet. So...broke, semi-virginal, and socially ret*d...line up, ladies! I'm a catch! :oops:

Anyway, read my posts to see what I'm like. I think I put my picture on one of them. It was a rare moment last year when I let a girl touch me. I think I was drunk.

chaosknight
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Oct 2006, 3:56 pm

There most be friends for me on this planet... no?
no friends for an alien :lol: ?

(still searching for friends (nothing more ))

Last edited by chaosknight on 03 Nov 2006, 8:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ninnaruto1
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Oct 2006, 5:32 pm

Hello to anybody reading this, my names Alex and im 19 years old. Im currently going to college at Inver Hills. A small physical description would be 5'9", skinny/muscular build, curly red hair, and blue eyes. My interests are anime, gaming, computers, writing stories, etc. Things i like about girls is open minded-ness, a positive attitude, etc. Things i dont like are girls that dress/act dark. Since i dont have much time im gonna wrap this up, send me an email if your interested [email protected] (ya, lame email address i know). I can also send a picture of myself then too if you'd like : :wink:

emh
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Oct 2006, 12:29 pm

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2006, 8:49 pm

Well i give up...

Tina_Watercrest
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Nov 2006, 2:32 pm

Hehe... Taken by lynxeye... FINALLY!

alex
Developer
Developer

04 Nov 2006, 12:49 pm

hello. i just became single again. 8)

Sampson
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Nov 2006, 11:53 pm

My name is David, I'm 34. I found out that I probably have Asperger's at 32. I like playing basketball, snowboarding, and exercising. I am very good with numbers, memory, and calculator skills. I am looking for a girl who understands me, but doesn't label me just as an aspie, and is looking to go somewhere in life and have fun at the same time.

David

denegibson
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Nov 2006, 3:39 am

I'm single

Long distance relationship? .... er no!

Preferably I would like to meet a girl in or around the Northampton of the UK area for friendship or maybe more if you're lucky :P.

I'm open to long distance friendship however.

So basically I'm 19, I've been interested in computers since I was about 5 and I like art, anime, writing, rock music (though I like just about every other genre to varying degrees), I've also an interest in the orient and would like to travel around one day.

I have short brown hair, brown eyes, shaved most the time (on my face) and about 5.9ft.

Peircings are a bit of turn off, though I don't mind them as long as it isn't over the top. I'd prefer someone with a sense of humour and doesn't expect me to change, simply because people like me as I am ;) (minus the possible aspergers)

So you can either PM me, email [email protected] ... or whatever

Edit: Dude, looks like a guy! (I blinked in that one ..)

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2006, 12:19 am

Name's Ashleigh. I'm 15, female and I live in South Australia.

I want a guy who listens to me.

I'm into LEGO Bionicles, PS2 games, Nintendo, that kind of stuff.

I have brown hair and brown eyes, and I'm just a tad bit overweight.

I'm very affectionate.

Just drop a PM if you're interested, or e-mail me at: [email protected]

Also, I've never been in a real relationship before... Just over the net.

Oh, and a lot of people think I'm cute. ^^'

newborncrone
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Nov 2006, 2:28 am

I'm 37, single, and own two cats. I defy anyone to tell me I'm living the cliche. I'm gainfully employed, have my own place and car (unlike several men I've dated in the past few years), I'm a big music junkie and pop culture geek (Nick Cave, Stereolab, Tom Waits, that sort of stuff) and I was just diagnosed with AS. Such a catch! But I'm one hott mama, if I do say so myself. I don't enjoy being single, but I do enjoy my own company. In fact, I often crack myself up with the uninhibited grunts and groans and spontaneous bursts of gas that seem to come out of me with more frequency as I age. It's truly alarming. I'm also prone to "spontaneous bouts of chicanery," and off-key singing in the shower. If I've turned you on in any way, send me a pm and maybe we can talk. Oh, btw, I'm straight and live in Los Angeles. And I'm a pretty good speller, too.

starcraftfanatic
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Nov 2006, 11:34 am

I'm 24 I live with my mom in a 2 story house in a quiet suburb. I do have problems with NT girls like other Aspies so I'm hoping I might find an Aspie girl in my area. There's a partial cure for Asperger's i've discovered. I'm not sure if its legal everywhere but when you smoke hash awhile later you get the urge to laugh, sometimes histerically. This happened to me last year. I've smoked marijuana since then but it doesn't do anything. I've thought about working out but I don't know if it'll get me anywhere.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2006, 7:18 pm

I feel that I need to repost as my original was rubbish.

I'm Alex, 16,(Straight male) from Staffordshire, England. I currently study AS Level Physics, Biology, and Computing. I'm into Politics, Science/technology, reading, computer gaming, and Science fiction. I have strong political views and one day want to bring about change, difficult though it might be with my poor social skills, I am determined to do something.

Some of my likes and dislikes-

Likes-

-Heavy metal, rock, techno, and some more aggressive classical music
-Toffee ice cream
-Burgers
-Fries
-Stargate SG-1/Atlantis
-Reading books
-Talking about interesting things
-Intelligence

Dislikes-

-Smoking
-Drugs
-Rap Music
-Certain foods
-Greed
-Reality TV shows

I don't care what a girl looks like, so long as she is herself.

A long distance relationship is fine, so long as it is in the UK.

If a girl happens to be interested, please feel free and compelled to message me :)

DanielM
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Nov 2006, 4:06 pm

Location: North west England (Wigan/Bolton/Gtr Manchester area)

I'm looking for a girl to meet up with for friendship possibly more. I'm currently doing a computing course on way to a BSc. If you want more please PM me.