Is it ever okay to look at a women's breasts?

Page 12 of 13 [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2010, 4:19 am

Asp-Z wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
Pistonhead wrote:
:lol: religiously influenced beliefs on this crack me up.

Thou shall go fourth and drool at thou breasts for no longer than 30 seconds -Matthew 13:37 :lol:

We're supposed to drool at our own breasts?

Yup, the bible clearly says so right there :P

Durrr, well okay then. *Opens shirt and drools for 30 seconds*
Yay! I'm a good Christian! :D

Thellie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Aug 2010, 8:11 am

Female standpoint:

Quote:
Is it ever okay to look at women's breasts?

Yes. There are many situations where it is OK. Some where its not, and some where its prefered and wanted.

I wear jeans that compliment my bum so my bum will look good, I wear low cut tops accompanied with a good bra to have a nice cleavage. I dont do these things to get me a man, I am married. I do these things cause I feel attractive and looking good. I wear lipstick to draw attention to my lips and basically I dress up my body to be admired from my hair to my nicely polished toe nails.

1. When is it OK to look/glance/peek at a woman's breasts?

- When neither of you are talking
- If she looks another way
- If she has a nice top/dress that compliments her breasts (not just talking slu*ty clothing here or lack of clothing, many decent tops do flatter breasts alot. Odds are high that she is well aware of this fact)
- If she has a nice necklace (also a good flirting starting point, stare at her breasts/necklace, then compliment the necklace with a wicked grin. She'll know what you glared at. But she cant "arrest" you on that.)

2. When is it NEVER OK...

- When staring.
- When her age is inappropiratly too young/too old for you.
- If something is wrong. I.e breast cancer, bad bra (stuff "hanging" over the bra edge), stain on her shirt, sweat stains under the breasts. We dont ever want you noticing this stuff, its embarrasing.
- If she is a professional. Your doctor/nurse/dentist/tatooist/teacher and works close or near you, having you glance at her breasts is probably the least thing she wants.

3. When is it prefered:

- When she points you in that direction. It happens. More often than you think probably. She'll lean foward, give you the best of views, she'll play with a necklace or the lining of her top, create some sort "action" neear the cleavage. Small subtle things. most of it she might not realise. When this occurs, she's most likely also flirting with you. Or want something from me. Girls are aweful and we know it.

-When asked. It happens. "Does this bra make the left hang higher?" "Can you see the pattern of my bra through this shirt?" "Arent my tan awesome, let me flash you for a better view".

Do we notice?

Yes. We'll most likely not notice unless we're facing you or you having our attention at the moment. If she's across the room talking to someone else, she might never pick up on it. If you are across a table from her, talking with her, during a meeting at work or whatever, odds are high she notices the glance. And unless you are mid point 2.... she'll either not care much about that glance, or she'll take it as a faint little compliment of today's outfit/her own body.

As long as you keep it to said glance, I dont think many will be offended - if at all. I see some in this thread se that they would never let anyone look at them "that way", but if someone glances over you, they have no idea if you were thinking "that colour is good on her" or if you were thinking "Man, I'd love to smack my face in between those".

Heck, girls glance guy's crotches and bums too. We aint checking to see if you forgot to zip your fly.

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2010, 1:16 am

looks innocently at bumps

Mx3
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Feb 2011, 3:32 am

Until you get at a point where you're both getting naked, keep your eyesight firmly above the neckline.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 3:40 am

If I've said anything in here, I've thought about it and come back.

I don't mind it, really. If its just a normal guy looking quickly it doesn't do any harm.

It becomes inappropriate when you stare for longer than a couple of seconds, and obviously. It's quite normal. Now if some creepy weirdo was masturbating looking at me then I would be creeped out. That hasn't happened.

Biokinetica
Toucan
Toucan

07 Feb 2011, 4:52 am

Lancebergy wrote:
I have been caught, but every instance the women has always been flattered, and it usually has initiated a relationship or hookup. Most women are already attracted to me that talk to me cause I am so shy. But for the most part I never have to instigate women, I am naturally a happy person and attractive so it works it self out. I do have a hard time looking anyone in the eyes cause moving eye balls are confusing and i hate it so I usually look at the persons eyes. and besides boobs are nice to look at LOL!!

Where do you hang out?

nostromo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 5:24 am

hale_bopp wrote:
If I've said anything in here, I've thought about it and come back.

I don't mind it, really. If its just a normal guy looking quickly it doesn't do any harm.

It becomes inappropriate when you stare for longer than a couple of seconds, and obviously. It's quite normal. Now if some creepy weirdo was masturbating looking at me then I would be creeped out. That hasn't happened.

Thats good to know. I'm acutely aware that when I'm looking at things like boobs I could be making someone uncomfortable so I only look for a fleeting glance.

Dione
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Feb 2011, 12:07 pm

There are a lot of boos in here about looking at women's breasts, but there are occasions where it appears to be semi-okay to look at a girl's breasts. Here is a story illustrating such a thing.
My husband and I went to a Renaissance fair while we were still dating. It was just after lunch and I asked him to meet me outside the restroom. My husband is politely waiting outside the bathroom, when he hears this jingling. Like most of us, he looks around for the source of the sound. He turns around and there is a very well-endowed woman walking by with bells attached to the collar of the dress around her breast area. Like most men who realize they're breasts and it's not socially acceptable, he jerks his head up to appear like he wasn't staring. As he did so, he noticed that she glared at him. Whether it's because he caught her staring, or because she saw him recoil, we aren't sure, but it was hilarious.
As has been mentioned before, do not stare at them while talking; it appears to be only appropriate to stare when she can't see that you're staring at her.

Oodain
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 2:31 pm

im a guy and i must admit i like breasts, i just dont feel an urge to look at them unless i have a crush on the person, dunno if thats normal or not never thought about it after my diagnosis.

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 2:37 pm

I jumped all the way to the end of this thread, so forgive me if it seems non-sequiter

Before I started to work on my eye-contact, I had a tendency to look at the other person's chest - male or female didn't matter because I wasn't really "looking" at it.

It only took one overheard "that guy was totally staring at my boobs" comment before I stopped doing it... :oops:

I love boobies (big/small/whatever) but now I'm much more discreet. :wink:

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2011, 2:43 pm

Usually when a woman is intentionally showing you her boobs, it's a good time to look at them. In fact, it might be taken as a sign of disinterest if you avert your gaze while she's showing them to you.

Biokinetica
Toucan
Toucan

10 Feb 2011, 10:13 am

I've come to the determination that it's not socially "ok" to stare at a woman's breasts, but when I see a pretty girl, I might look at them and not remember the rule until i've already broken it. Sometimes I will be sitting in a chair, look up, and default to the chest area. No particular reason, it just makes more sense than the legs or feet. I personally don't feel too bad about it because I know natural selection spent much time designing men this way, but am aware that most women don't seem to care about that. I'm not attempting to purify what I've done, I just don't think most women understand how hard it is sometimes.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2011, 11:43 am

i'd rather look at the other side, they are less likely to notice and be offended.

jamieboy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2011, 1:22 pm

I cant help it i dont think! I'm never usually talking to anyone but i do look at passers by and stuff. Hard to avoid it when you've only had one piece of ass in your entire life. I dont see women as just a pair of tits but i do see tits as just a pair of tits. :thumleft:

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2011, 1:31 pm

looks like you see them as a 'piece of ass' though.

mv
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2011, 1:34 pm

I look at mine every day. And they are spectacular!