Page 4 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next

Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 8:23 am

^^^^

Here in WP, there are guys never getting a single date in late 20's. All girls have had some relations, even bad ones.

Nathalie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Mar 2011, 8:30 am

emlion wrote:
i'm going to go and stalk some men so they realise it's not exactly a nice thing most of the time.

Best idea of the day so far! But I'm a bit afraid next week there'll be a topic about how hard it is for men to have stalkers :lol:

Nathalie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Mar 2011, 8:31 am

01001011 wrote:
^^^^

Here in WP, there are guys never getting a single date in late 20's. All girls have had some relations, even bad ones.

I'm not one of all girls then? :(

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 8:33 am

Nathalie wrote:
emlion wrote:
i'm going to go and stalk some men so they realise it's not exactly a nice thing most of the time.

Best idea of the day so far! But I'm a bit afraid next week there'll be a topic about how hard it is for men to have stalkers :lol:

:lmao: so true.

Nathalie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Mar 2011, 8:33 am

MCalavera wrote:
Nathalie wrote:
MCalavera wrote:
georgewbush wrote:
Girls can find a guy any second, but it takes work for a guy to get a girl.
Of course, quality matters, but the smaller the pool, the less quality.

Generally speaking, you are correct in a sense. But really, it's not like girls aren't often repulsed by a lot of the guys that fall for them.

Imagine an extremely obese girl with a physically unattractive face stalking you and declaring to you her utmost love for you. You wouldn't want that, would you?

Now imagine tens of them doing that.

That's the experience most girls have to go through with guys they're not attracted to.

You are not as unlucky as you think you may be.

Honestly, in my whole life it may have happend only twice that a guy approached me. Stupid as I am I was shocked and pushed them away, I'm kinda good at pushing people away. But what I'm saying: where are all those guys faling at my feet?!?! Helloooooo, here am I!! !! !! :?

You're a girl with Asperger's. You probably haven't figured out how many guys who know you actually want you.

That's one possible explanation.

And besides, you had two guys approach you. Do you know how many guys would dream to have just one girl approach them?

Not Asperger's, PDD-NOS (well, they say)... To set the score even I'll approach two men, allright? :) Happy again?

Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 8:35 am

not even a single date?

Nathalie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Mar 2011, 8:42 am

I don't think a date is a relationship... well, then I'm at 2/3 again. And one kiss :wink:

Not really looking anymore, I just gave up. Me = happier alone!! ! Relations are just way too difficult for me (maybe someday I'll learn, I hope)

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 8:44 am

i think they're talking about a date/sex/relationship whichever, anything.
i still think Boo hit the nail on the head.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 9:04 am

"guys" complain about their lot more than girls do, so i guess they have a harder time accepting that they do not have what they think they deserve.
i do not know what i do not have because i never had it to understand what life is like without it.

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 9:38 am

b9 wrote:
"guys" complain about their lot more than girls do, so i guess they have a harder time accepting that they do not have what they think they deserve.
i do not know what i do not have because i never had it to understand what life is like without it.

I think it's because most women around here are in relationships, most guys aren't, so they have other things to complain about.

Throw all the cyber-tomatoes you want at me - it's objectively true. :P

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 9:47 am

emlion wrote:
i think they're talking about a date/sex/relationship whichever, anything.
i still think Boo hit the nail on the head.

That's what the OP is talking about.

But bare in mind , that the feeling of "I can't find the right one" is harder and more esteem-destructive than "no one likes me" feeling.

The first feeling appears after someone got through a lot of dates/partners/ failed relationships and can't settle for a one partner for some reason (maybe just bad luck , maybe the person is too picky...). --> That's the typical female AS situation , what they usually do is fasting of seeing men for x months in order to get rid a bit of this feeling and then start the quest again.

The second feeling happens when the person gets to a certain age and feels that he/she still never experienced adult experiences , he/she starts feels way behind his peers in life experience and feel socially inadequate , even his/her peers would notice that there's something wrong with him/her and start asking him/her questions such as "why you don't have a partner?" and such , he/she would be even alienated in many social events because he/she would be the only one with no partner there.
The second feeling would not stop unless if a sudden success happens or total giving up.

hill-o-beans
Toucan
Toucan

18 Mar 2011, 10:47 am

AS men live a miserable, meaningless life of constant drudgery, brutalization, and sad rejection. AS women spend all their lives in peace and luxury reclining on cushions while male slaves fan them and feed fruit into their mouths.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 10:48 am

hill-o-beans wrote:
AS men live a miserable, meaningless life of constant drudgery, brutalization, and sad rejection. AS women spend all their lives in peace and luxury reclining on cushions while male slaves fan them and feed fruit into their mouths.

how did you find out what my life was like?
it was supposed to be a secret!

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 11:04 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Guys have it harder to find one.

Girls have it harder to find the right one.

That's true for the NT people ,not just the AS.

Excellent summation.

This also implies that women are more likely to be dissatisfied with the relationship that they are in, this correlates well with the fact that 66% of divorces are initiated by women.

So guys complain about not being in a relationship, women complain about their boyfriend/husband.

The problem with this in a forum like L&D is some guys blame women as a class for their problems, where women blame a specific individual.

Interesting...

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2011, 11:07 am

Quote:
The problem with this in a forum like L&D is some guys blame women as a class for their problems, where women blame a specific individual.

Which do you think is the best/most correct way?

Tyrant-Dragon
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Mar 2011, 11:07 am

I'm not sure if all these sexists on here are just trolling, or they actually believe this crap. Considering the utter stupidity of real sexists, I wouldn't be surprised at all if you guys were serious. Honestly, I know a LOT of girls at my school who have it so hard just cause they don't fit into what society views as the typical personality of a female. Whereas us guys don't really have to fit into any mold. I get a lot of crap from bullies at my school, but not once has my dislike of typical "male" interests such as sports come up when they're making jokes about me.

I guess it's sort of true that girls have it a bit easier when finding a partner. But we can put the blame for that on all the perverted, desperate guys out there who will f**k anything with tits and a vagina. And what many women on here have said about such guys prove that they really aren't the sort of people you should be starting a relationship with.