Abusive female via this forum dating!

Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

WeatherFreak
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Jul 2011, 5:59 pm

She added me through this forum, Added her to facebook, haven't really got to speak to her much and i won't give her name here either!. However EVERY day she swears on her facebook page at her friends, family everything and every photo she ever posts she never smiles.

ME - Hey you live up () way don't ya?
HER - yewassup
ME - Just wondering that's all, thought you was a kentish lass ;)
HER - right im north general
HER - .....
HER - ........
ME - Sorry (name removed), FB keeps crashing out on me hence in out in out lol, No idea where that is, i live down near (), You found me on an autism forum right?, what's your autism x
HER - lol s**t we talked before , ur s**t at convos, u alri
ME - No you didn't tell me what autism you had, bad girl! :p x
HER - idiot lol, go on msn, u takin piss , u added u agessssss ago
HER - f*****g prick

REPLY SENT, USER BLOCKED!...

Keeno
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 6:31 pm

Disgraceful.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 6:35 pm

i just get angry sometimes.

WeatherFreak
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Jul 2011, 6:46 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
i just get angry sometimes.

This female was every day! and i hadn't even had her on my FB that long!. Apparantly members of her family told her to stop swearing, me thinks she has other mental issues not just Autism!. Shame really, nice looking lass going by that one pic, but she needed to smile :(

Ashuahhe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 7:13 pm

She doesn't sound nice or like a good friend!

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 7:23 pm

See why I don't go for physically attractive women? Looks are the worst thing to judge one's character by. D:

WeatherFreak
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Jul 2011, 7:49 pm

Jonsi wrote:
See why I don't go for physically attractive women? Looks are the worst thing to judge one's character by. D:

It was only one picture, she didn't look too bad!. However Jonsi you can get nasty ugly women too :p. A beautiful women can have a good heart!

Ashuahhe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 8:02 pm

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/hom ... ney-movies

"good-looking people might be perceived as more honest or intelligent than their less attractive counterparts"

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 8:05 pm

WeatherFreak wrote:
Jonsi wrote:

It was only one picture, she didn't look too bad!. However Jonsi you can get nasty ugly women too :p. A beautiful women can have a good heart!

I know. I don't go for anything physical.

The mind is what matters.

WeatherFreak
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Jul 2011, 8:08 pm

Want to go out with another male?, it's the mind that matters right?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Ok going to bed now :lol:

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 8:46 pm

I totally would. :P

I am biromantic. :D

Asexual though.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 9:26 pm

She sounds classy.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2011, 5:50 am

Yikes, I thought I had problems.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2011, 8:35 am

she sounded frustrated that you didn't remember some stuff she had already told you, and perhaps you also didn't reply to some PMs. in fact, in seemed like you hardly remembered her at all.

i've had this happen myself with a fellow aspie, and i got tired of reminding him of our mutual background every single time i talked to him. not everyone has the patience to deal with that. i would not be cursing about it, but i would probably break off contact. IF it was even serious.

i just don't see the big deal - she even sounds like she is having a bit of fun with it. perhaps her response is slightly exaggerated or tongue-in-cheek for comic effect? i call people as*hole, bastard, son-of-a-bitch, Motherf***er, etc. all the time. i reserve it for the people i *really* care about though, so they know it's all in fun. perhaps this girl just hasn't learned the boundaries yet.

but what it comes down to...yes, she has a foul mouth, and you don't like that - which is totally fine. thank goodness there are men out there who finds swearing sexy or funny (yes, they do exist). so it's a good idea you cut her loose so she can go find someone who can appreciate it.

WeatherFreak
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jul 2011, 10:51 am

hyperlexian wrote:
she sounded frustrated that you didn't remember some stuff she had already told you, and perhaps you also didn't reply to some PMs. in fact, in seemed like you hardly remembered her at all.

i've had this happen myself with a fellow aspie, and i got tired of reminding him of our mutual background every single time i talked to him. not everyone has the patience to deal with that. i would not be cursing about it, but i would probably break off contact. IF it was even serious.

i just don't see the big deal - she even sounds like she is having a bit of fun with it. perhaps her response is slightly exaggerated or tongue-in-cheek for comic effect? i call people as*hole, bastard, son-of-a-b***h, Motherf***er, etc. all the time. i reserve it for the people i *really* care about though, so they know it's all in fun. perhaps this girl just hasn't learned the boundaries yet.

but what it comes down to...yes, she has a foul mouth, and you don't like that - which is totally fine. thank goodness there are men out there who finds swearing sexy or funny (yes, they do exist). so it's a good idea you cut her loose so she can go find someone who can appreciate it.

Wait what, you swear at people that you like?... Does this seem odd to anyone else?, so if i see my mum and say Hey you mother f*****g b***h, that's ok to you?. Seriously it's not ok even in this day and age to be swearing at someone you care about. And hardly remembering her at all, is jumping the gun. I'm fustrated too on occasion but my swearing goes towards that wind me up or insult me!

I was brought up to respect others and the only thing i forgot was that she added me from here, she didn't tell me what autism she had.

Are there any men on here, that find being sworn at as sexual? or funny or for the matter any women?

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2011, 11:53 am

WeatherFreak wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

i just don't see the big deal - she even sounds like she is having a bit of fun with it. perhaps her response is slightly exaggerated or tongue-in-cheek for comic effect? i call people as*hole, bastard, son-of-a-b***h, Motherf***er, etc. all the time. i reserve it for the people i *really* care about though, so they know it's all in fun. perhaps this girl just hasn't learned the boundaries yet.

Wait what, you swear at people that you like?... Does this seem odd to anyone else?, so if i see my mum and say Hey you mother f***ing b***h, that's ok to you?. Seriously it's not ok even in this day and age to be swearing at someone you care about. And hardly remembering her at all, is jumping the gun. I'm fustrated too on occasion but my swearing goes towards that wind me up or insult me!

I was brought up to respect others and the only thing i forgot was that she added me from here, she didn't tell me what autism she had.

Are there any men on here, that find being sworn at as sexual? or funny or for the matter any women?

hahaha yes, i do call people things like that.

not to my mother, as she is dead. and i didn't like her enough to give her any endearments like that (EDIT: didn't like her in the chummy buddy-buddy way, but i loved her as a mom). i sometimes called my dad a bastard though - in a loving way.

if you look around and pay attention, there are quite a few people who do refer affectionately to their friends with terms like that... notably, it is usually men who say things like that. but that doesn't stop me - i am an honourary man in some circles. those guys enjoy my company and we like to have a laugh (those as*holes are fun to have a pint with).

just because that kind of speech isn't okay to *you* doesn't make it universally wrong.

fair enough that you remembered her to a degree, but it seems quite evident that you were not clear where you knew her from and that upset her. did you go back through your chat logs or PMs to see if she told you what kind of autism she has? she seems to be saying that she already told you.

Last edited by hyperlexian on 12 Jul 2011, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.