At what age do most Aspies have sex for the very first time?

Page 5 of 5 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

How old were you?
I never had sex, I want to! 38%  38%  [ 88 ]
I never had sex, I don't want to. 8%  8%  [ 19 ]
Under -14 4%  4%  [ 10 ]
14-16 7%  7%  [ 15 ]
16-18 14%  14%  [ 32 ]
18-20 10%  10%  [ 22 ]
20-25 12%  12%  [ 28 ]
25-30 3%  3%  [ 7 ]
30-35 2%  2%  [ 5 ]
35-40 1%  1%  [ 2 ]
Over 40+ 0%  0%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 229

Ani
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Jul 2011, 3:21 pm

heh. day before my 17th bday. was with the dude for 3 1/2 years.

Since we broke up I didn't get any action for over a year, noone even hit on me! I just had a summer fling tho; have slept with two guys now.

There's this great online advice column called "Dear Sugar" at therumpus.net that I follow religiously. One of the questions that she answered was from a 23-year old virgin. It adressed the "wanting sex but not knowing where or how to get it" question: Dear Sugar: The Unrolling

I just started following this advice. My first "sex without attachments" experience has been really positive for me. It was definitely hard at first, because I knew I would probably never see or talk to this guy again after he left. Certainly no sort of relationship would come out of it, and my ultimate desire is to have a fun, interesting, hot boyfriend who I can get down and dirty with. But as Sugar says, everyone wants that and it won't happen instantly or your first time.

I'm just trying to gain experience right now in different sort of intimate situations so that if the right guy comes along, I won't be so emotionally fragile, inexperienced, clingy, and quick to become attached. I want to be a strong and independent woman who can bring guys moaning to their knees and walk away from them if it isn't working out. I don't want to latch on to the first guy that shows me some attention. I think it is healthy to casually screw people (if you can emotionally handle it) in order to become less obsessive and overly-analytical about sex and love.

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 3:57 pm

Ani wrote:
heh. day before my 17th bday. was with the dude for 3 1/2 years.

Since we broke up I didn't get any action for over a year, noone even hit on me! I just had a summer fling tho; have slept with two guys now.

There's this great online advice column called "Dear Sugar" at therumpus.net that I follow religiously. One of the questions that she answered was from a 23-year old virgin. It adressed the "wanting sex but not knowing where or how to get it" question: Dear Sugar: The Unrolling

I just started following this advice. My first "sex without attachments" experience has been really positive for me. It was definitely hard at first, because I knew I would probably never see or talk to this guy again after he left. Certainly no sort of relationship would come out of it, and my ultimate desire is to have a fun, interesting, hot boyfriend who I can get down and dirty with. But as Sugar says, everyone wants that and it won't happen instantly or your first time.

I'm just trying to gain experience right now in different sort of intimate situations so that if the right guy comes along, I won't be so emotionally fragile, inexperienced, clingy, and quick to become attached. I want to be a strong and independent woman who can bring guys moaning to their knees and walk away from them if it isn't working out. I don't want to latch on to the first guy that shows me some attention. I think it is healthy to casually screw people (if you can emotionally handle it) in order to become less obsessive and overly-analytical about sex and love.

It's not healthy, it's sinful, and it shows a lack of self control and morals if you're not married.

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 4:11 pm

Idiot sinners, claiming casual sex is normal and healthy. It's an excuse for people to feel superior to other people that doesn't get as much "action" as them. NTM they have no morals or self control.

Sex is a beautiful thing that should only be experienced in marriage.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 4:19 pm

hey MR20, dont shove your ideals down my throat and i wont shove mine down yours. comprende compadre?

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 4:26 pm

MXH wrote:
hey MR20, dont shove your ideals down my throat and i wont shove mine down yours. comprende compadre?

What are your ideals? That a person is a pathetic loser if no one wants to have sex with them and vice/versa? That's been shoved down my throats by thousands of people. I'm in the minority.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 4:31 pm

These religious nutjob trolls make for terrific entertainment.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 4:37 pm

Jory wrote:

yes they do, if only theyd pick to being entertaining in a forum where i can verbally rip them a new one and that mods arent watching me.

MR20, my ideals are that you shouldnt give 2 flying f***s about what people do in their bedroom if they arent your partner. My other view is that Im not going to alter my lifestyle to get into heaven. Im sure god would rather have a true man who used his own conscience to live his life and wasnt herded like a bunch of sheep. And if I live my life and wasnt good enough. Then ohh well, guess I deserved the punishment then.

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 4:45 pm

MXH wrote:
Jory wrote:

MR20, my ideals are that you shouldnt give 2 flying f**** about what people do in their bedroom if they arent your partner.

Yes the f**k I can because what they're doing is wrong and they try to pass it off as normal or no big deal. What even worse is that society shuns you as a loser/pathetic loner if you aren't doing those same things. I've been subjected to it my entire life.

It's evil and that's how I truly feel.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 4:54 pm

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 4:54 pm

MXH wrote:
Jory wrote:

yes they do, if only theyd pick to being entertaining in a forum where i can verbally rip them a new one and that mods arent watching me.

What were you going to say to me? That I'm a dumb, ignorant and ret*d? I've heard that so many times in my life that you won't hurt me.

mcg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 5:00 pm

I can't imagine why anyone would say that about you. You seem so nice.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 5:04 pm

Did I mention that I lost my gay virginity with my gay boyfriend when we had gay sex at the age of 17? I remember it like it was yesterday, all gay and underage. Our genitals were outside our clothes and inside each other and everything. We weren't even married!

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 5:09 pm

Oh dear.

Anyways, returning to this thread, odd question: if I were to say, lose it in my 20's, would telling them you're a virgin beforehand make them run a mile or laugh at you? Or would it not matter since a lot of virginities are apparently lost whilst being sloshed on alcohol so they wouldn't care? :?

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 9:36 pm

MR20 wrote:
MXH wrote:
Jory wrote:

MR20, my ideals are that you shouldnt give 2 flying f**** about what people do in their bedroom if they arent your partner.

Yes the f**k I can because what they're doing is wrong and they try to pass it off as normal or no big deal. What even worse is that society shuns you as a loser/pathetic loner if you aren't doing those same things. I've been subjected to it my entire life.

It's evil and that's how I truly feel.

As you said so yourself, ive been shun to it and havent met the mark. Its my problem and not societies. Just because you cant do it doesnt mean everyone cant. Thats like joining the NBA and complaining you cant dunk. Whos fault is it you're the only one that cant?

MR20 wrote:
What were you going to say to me? That I'm a dumb, ignorant and ret*d? I've heard that so many times in my life that you won't hurt me.

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 8:54 pm

8 years old with a family friend she was 16. "the baby sitter" I was torcher not achive again till I was 15.
As to it biblicaly its only wrong if the woman is maried then you are steeling another mans property.