At what age do most Aspies kiss for the very first time?

Page 9 of 9 [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

How old were you?
I never kissed anyone in a romantic way but I want to! 29%  29%  [ 85 ]
I never kissed anyone in a romantic way but I don't want to. 4%  4%  [ 13 ]
Under -14 15%  15%  [ 44 ]
14-16 17%  17%  [ 49 ]
16-18 14%  14%  [ 40 ]
18-20 10%  10%  [ 28 ]
20-25 8%  8%  [ 22 ]
25-30 3%  3%  [ 8 ]
30-35 1%  1%  [ 2 ]
35-40 0%  0%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 292

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2011, 6:26 pm

They don't .

femme
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Oct 2011, 6:39 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
They don't .

They as in what male or female? I kissed a girl for the first time when I was 13.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2011, 6:54 pm

Both I should say most, with all those icky societal diseases out their why would you want to anyways?

I prefer not to pee pee fire, don't you agree ?

femme
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Oct 2011, 6:56 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
Both I should say most, with all those icky societal diseases out their why would you want to anyways?

I don't think you get societal diseases from kissing but I see what your saying.

fiooo
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Oct 2011, 11:01 pm

femme wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:

I don't think you get societal diseases from kissing but I see what your saying.

Cold Sores? Those are painful. Anyway, I agree with aussiebloke. What pleasure can one get from kissing?

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2011, 9:07 pm

fiooo wrote:
femme wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:

Cold Sores? Those are painful. Anyway, I agree with aussiebloke. What pleasure can one get from kissing?

Depends on the type of kissing ;) But pash rash and sore lips are annoying.

zlonis
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Nov 2011, 2:27 pm

fiooo wrote:
femme wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:

Didn't get the point of kissing until I tried it. Kissed a girl when I was 17, became a couple and are still together almost a year later :D

Kanin
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Nov 2011, 4:04 pm

I was 19. He was my first boyfriend and I was his first girlfriend. We had never kissed anyone before, so it was a bit awkward. We met online, even though we just wanted to be friends we couldn't help falling in love... now we live together:)

I saw a man who wasn't there

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2011, 7:45 pm

Kanin wrote:
I was 19. He was my first boyfriend and I was his first girlfriend. We had never kissed anyone before, so it was a bit awkward. We met online, even though we just wanted to be friends we couldn't help falling in love... now we live together:)

Soooooooooooo cute. :3 I have my first boyfriend right now, and am almost 19....he is 19 and I am his 2nd (but she cheated and this is what he considers his first honest relationship). I had never kissed anyone either, but he taught me how ;) We met online as well, and we just had this vibe when we first talked. It was amazing. :heart: We are in love, and he has visited me once, but hopefully he can meet my family, and I can go up there and meet his soon . :D So kind of a similar story 8) Just felt like saying that. :)

Kanin
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Nov 2011, 7:32 am

Hehe, thanks, yeah, it seems like our stories are similar:) My boyfriend and I are from different countries, so we could only be together if one of us moved country. So I moved to England:) Best wishes from me to you, chrissyrun <3

I saw a man who wasn't there

Kiseki
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2011, 12:06 am

I was 21 and it was at a strip club and I was drunk. I kissed one of the male strippers, though actually I am a gay woman. I've never had a real kiss that was not under the influence of alcohol.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2011, 9:51 am

Was either 13 or 14 for me.

oneleafcloverX
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Nov 2011, 9:33 pm

My first kiss came at age 14, just going on 15. It was my ex's first kiss, too. But counting it is still kinda sketchy to me, since I had a very black and white point of view of her.