Page 3 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Sine
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Jan 2007, 2:25 pm

CRAP. Help. I hate to admit it, but you guys were right, this girl is completely different from what I thought she was. For example, on her myspace she has numerous pictures of a sexual nature, a crap load of guyfriends telling her how hot she is, and her who I'd like to meet says "anyone who doesn't mind i'm a total scumbag!"

What the hell. My mind is blown. I got very close to asking her out too... horrible timing on my part. Any advice on how to break it off this late? She's the type to get very mad... so I need to be careful.

I should've listened to you guys earlier... :oops:

goomba
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jan 2007, 7:30 pm

Ahhh, young love on the internets. What's wrong with the sexy pictures though? Were they not pleasing? :?

Anyway, if you haven't asked her out, you don't need to break anything off. You shouldn't need to do anything other than slowly disappear from her life.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2007, 10:27 pm

Hmm.

Well Sine. we tried our best.

Interesting.

You should of gone for her anyway. If she was a scumbag, ye might have had a chance to change her. I tried to change a girl once, she was a lesbian. I thought my being around her might work.

Veronica
Raven
Raven

27 Jan 2007, 10:47 pm

Sine wrote:
CRAP. Help. I hate to admit it, but you guys were right, this girl is completely different from what I thought she was. For example, on her myspace she has numerous pictures of a sexual nature, a crap load of guyfriends telling her how hot she is, and her who I'd like to meet says "anyone who doesn't mind i'm a total scumbag!"

What the hell. My mind is blown. I got very close to asking her out too... horrible timing on my part. Any advice on how to break it off this late? She's the type to get very mad... so I need to be careful.

I should've listened to you guys earlier... :oops:

I don't see how this will stop you from asking her out? Everyone's myspace has stupid "flirty" "sexy" photos and if you're a female on myspace, it doesn't matter if your profile says in a relationship or not, men will leave mass amounts of dumb comments and send tons of messages about how hot you are and how they want to hang out. I started posting ugly photos of myself just to get the messages to stop.

I really wouldn't use her myspace as a way to judge her real character.

Sine
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Jan 2007, 12:06 am

Nah, in a comment on another dude's myspace she openly mentions having had sex with him the night before, as well as saying what she thought of it.

Her comments in general are really aggressive and bitch-like... a lot different from how she acted in class.

Veronica
Raven
Raven

28 Jan 2007, 12:12 am

ahhh I'm sorry. That is a weird thing to do, leave comments about having sex with someone on myspace. Now I see what you're saying.

c'est la vie.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 12:59 am

well.

here be my take.

Be glad taht you didn't actually go after her.