Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kaufmancab51
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Jul 2012, 11:45 pm

Alright folks, been a minute since i've posted some things on here, but at this point, i'm so uncertain about where I want to go as far as relationships.

One little high school deal, that ship has long sailed (the first ended up pregnant, not by me)...

I tried my luck at a second relationship. We talked and had a bit of excitement (going out to dinner, hanging out at her place, etc., etc.), but she said that she just wasn't ready for a relationship, which was fine. She works a couple of jobs, including an overnight gig. I respected that decision for months, and well, it came to a screeching halt recently. I kept talking to her and trying to plan more things w/ her, but she became so busy, it was almost close to impossible to plan things, and i became a bit frustrated, more and more. It boiled down to the point where i flipped my lid after I saw something on facebook (lo and behold, i know) about her hanging out with someone even though she had said that she was working overnights all weekend.

So that boat left the dock.

As of right now, I'm lost in thought. I can't figure out where i'm gonna go, and i know that i'm not supposed to. Usually, I don't go towards love, I let love come to me, and i've been in a "fukitol" mood since i started going to college.

Maybe dating/relationships just aren't for me, i don't know...

Butters
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Jul 2012, 11:52 pm

Go with the flow man. You'll find someone. Things like that take time.

You know when you lose something, and you look for it but never find it, then when you stop looking you find it. In my opinion love is like that. If you feel really lost and out of luck try dating sites. There are a few free ones that are good.

Kaufmancab51
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Jul 2012, 12:03 am

i prefer face-to-face convo over dating sites...i don't want to use those things...

PricelessWisdom
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Jul 2012, 8:55 pm

Kaufmancab51 wrote:
i prefer face-to-face convo over dating sites...i don't want to use those things...

Smart man 8)
cheap dating sites (even if they are legit) worthless =P
ok maybe not completely but i like to meet when the moment comes cause it makes all the difference in everything, timing is perfect
waiting does suck but once the moment comes i think you'll know it, you'll find that one person that makes you feel a certain way everytime and I'd say definitely try to give a shot.........btw is that CM Punk in your avatar?

Kaufmancab51
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Jul 2012, 12:31 am

yes.