Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2012, 12:03 am

Yes I know this is kind of awkward, but I have been wondering about this for like half a year. At first I thought nothing of it, but after awhile I am starting to wonder. She has bumped into me, seemed kind of extra talkative to me, and tends to sit next to me. One time when I was taking a test at the high school (ACT) and I was homeschooled. But anyways, I kept running into her, which I found kind of odd. And tonight it seems like she keeps coming by every so often, in addition to bumping into me. So any thoughts? Flirting?

Metaljordy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Jul 2012, 12:07 am

Well, since she is taken, I wouldn't do anything, mostly cause, you should never cheat. Plus, depending how close you and your cousin is, she might just be trying to be friends with you.

bizboy1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2012, 12:12 am

zacb wrote:
Yes I know this is kind of awkward, but I have been wondering about this for like half a year. At first I thought nothing of it, but after awhile I am starting to wonder. She has bumped into me, seemed kind of extra talkative to me, and tends to sit next to me. One time when I was taking a test at the high school (ACT) and I was homeschooled. But anyways, I kept running into her, which I found kind of odd. And tonight it seems like she keeps coming by every so often, in addition to bumping into me. So any thoughts? Flirting?

Have you thought about the possibility that you bump into her? How does she bump you? There's a difference between a brush like on the shoulders and actually brushing butts or chest. Just my two cents.

Butters
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Jul 2012, 12:20 pm

It sounds like she's just being friendly. She's dating your cousin,
I'm really nice to my boyfriend's cousin because he is my boyfriend's family and he's an okay guy.

How long has this girl been with your cousin?

Even if they were to break up I wouldnt suggest trying anything with her.
Going after a family member's ex is just wrong to me.

bizboy1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2012, 1:45 pm

Butters wrote:
It sounds like she's just being friendly. She's dating your cousin,
I'm really nice to my boyfriend's cousin because he is my boyfriend's family and he's an okay guy.

How long has this girl been with your cousin?

Even if they were to break up I wouldnt suggest trying anything with her.
Going after a family member's ex is just wrong to me.

You would also be known as the guy who had sloppy seconds.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2012, 2:00 pm

lol ... hate to break it to you biz but if we go by the sloppy seconds game almost every guy and girl you meet out there will be classed as sloppy seconds. If anything they'll probably be noted as the guy that can't get their own girlfriend. And no guys want to be friends with that guy.

OP, sounds like she feels she can be friendly with you and trust you as you are family of her bf. Unless there are some pretty clear signals I wouldn't take it the wrong way. Even if it does seem that way she might just enjoy the attention you're giving her and have no intention to act on it as she's with your cousin. I wouldn't hit on my family's gf's anyway.

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2012, 5:02 pm

I think it would be wrong at this point also. I was just curious.