Anyone in Brisbane looking for a relationship?

Page 2 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2012, 5:12 am

Emma93 wrote:
I don't come on this site a lot. By the way to everyone i have messaged him. Why shouldn't i contact AussieBloke? isn't he nice?

How about you message him and find out? :)
You're both here, seems silly to talk about each other in the same thread as if neither of you are present.

Good luck, Emma. Hope you find somebody!

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2012, 6:09 am

AussieBloke is in is 30's btw. I'm not sure what he thinks about 18 year old girls. I'm not sure what she thinks about "old guys" :P

I know of a few WP guys in Brisbane but they're either no longer posting or not looking to date (or so they say).

Emma93
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Jul 2012, 10:36 pm

Haha yeh 30 is too old for me

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 2:04 am

Emma, it might also be better if you post a photo of yourself. Let's face it, men are shallow and they are more likely to come out of the woodwork if they know you're a hot piece.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 2:06 am

Wolfheart wrote:
Emma, it might also be better if you post a photo of yourself. Let's face it, men are shallow and they are more likely to come out of the woodwork if they know you're a hot piece.

i honestly expected a better response out of you

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Jul 2012, 3:59 am

She messaged me few times, but not today. Wonder what I did wrong?

A picture would be nice but I don't think it best to do that for a reason. I want to listen and explore the personality rather than looking at the physical aspects of the person...

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 11:44 am

MXH wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

He just wants to see a pic :)

Matty, I'm guessing you were being just fine. I wouldn't have said anything if I were you.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2012, 9:45 pm

Wolfheart wrote:

Speaking for yourself there?

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2012, 12:12 am

blue_bean wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

Of course, I value physical attraction as much as anyone else and when it comes to the first impression or the initial attraction, physical attraction is a determining factor of the overall attraction.

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2012, 3:28 am

Wolfheart wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

Of course, I value physical attraction as much as anyone else and when it comes to the first impression or the initial attraction, physical attraction is a determining factor of the overall attraction.

MXH wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

*shrug*

At least he is honest and upfront about it.

In my experience, plenty lie about that in general - but especially when it comes to race. (a whole other topic so let's not derail this thread)

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2012, 8:32 am

Kjas wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

MXH wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

*shrug*

At least he is honest and upfront about it.

In my experience, plenty lie about that in general - but especially when it comes to race. (a whole other topic so let's not derail this thread)

Exactly, the reason why women dislike these nice guys is because they are dishonest in their transparent approach, this confuses women between genuine good guys and self proclaimed dishonest nice guys.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2012, 10:11 pm

Solvejg wrote:
Aussiebloke is single and in brisbane. I don't think you would want to date him though.

Your right their I'm awful :P

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2012, 4:52 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
Solvejg wrote:
Aussiebloke is single and in brisbane. I don't think you would want to date him though.

Your right their I'm awful :P

"Awful slow" is more accurate since she posted that a couple months ago.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2012, 5:45 pm

old bumped up thread isn't going anywhere productive. sorry to see it also contained an insult against a member. :cry: