Want to break up married couples

Page 2 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2012, 12:07 am

wtfid2 wrote:
part of me resents a guy who is married to a gorgeous girl. I can';t even imagine the amount of times that guy has sex with her, and it';s so commonplace that if he grabs her boob in public she wont bat an eye.

I sometimes wish for bad things to happen to them.

At the end of the day though, i can't hate the player only the games.

Should people with muscular dystrophy or lou gherics hate me bc i dont have a muscle wasting disorder?

It kind of helps put things in perspective if you remember that for every absolutely beautiful woman you see, there is at least one guy, probably far more than one, who thinks that she is nothing more than a worthless b*tch.

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2012, 12:10 am

I think we should help him.

If only just so someone will go after him and beat the ever living s**t out of him so he loses a few teeth and ends up with a deformed face =D
And no that's not sarcasm, if the end result would be what i hope for then i certainly would not mind helping, heh.
Would be wonderful with a broken arm and a leg too.

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2012, 1:30 am

Tias wrote:
I think we should help him.

If only just so someone will go after him and beat the ever living sh** out of him so he loses a few teeth and ends up with a deformed face =D
And no that's not sarcasm, if the end result would be what i hope for then i certainly would not mind helping, heh.
Would be wonderful with a broken arm and a leg too.

While there is a kernel of humor in that statement I fail to see how that would improve things for anyone concerned, if anything just giving OP another axe to grind and potentially leading to more media eugenics propaganda.

I can understand the "if I can't have it, nobody can" mentality though it manifests in me at simply refusing to play the game, adds less complication to my life the way I see it, to not actively pursue the drama route. These days when I know someone who gets married I try to keep the sour grapes out of it and think that the new spouse has to be quite special but also that they have a greater responsibility to the person I know, which lets me 'off the hook' to a degree.

But overall with the posting patterns exhibited, some here would be well served to adjust meds and diet, as well as engaging in whatever methods necessary to burn off all the testosterone that's choking out their amygdala, just my 20 pesos

Yuzu
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2012, 1:44 am

Marriage is not all it's cracked up to be. But I guess you would have to experience it to realize that.

Chances are that most couples break up sooner or later even without your meddling so why waste your energy on them.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2012, 1:52 am

Yuzu wrote:
Marriage is not all it's cracked up to be. But I guess you would have to experience it to realize that.

Definition of a bachelor: Someone who has never made the same mistake once.

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

30 Dec 2012, 2:02 am

Holidays (Especially Christmas, New Year's, and Valentine's Day) and weddings simply bring out the worst in me. I got a coworker who just got hitched. To feel happy for her is a f*****g lie, and I've never even dated her nor claimed to like her. I still hate it. Congratulating her is the same as lying! If I do, she only rubs her "marriage" in my f*****g face! Add Fakebook to the mix: Even worse. I'd rather tell someone what I really think than hold it in, even if I have to break so-called "social taboos".

I've stepped my game up with the ladies over the last half of the year and took one, other chick out (She led to a few other girls). Got some numbers in my phone, been socializing a lot more than I did before. But you add the typical Christmas/New Year's hype on top of that and I'm only reminded of what I still don't have. But why have one girl when I can have them all? I want a harem that an Arab oil sheikh would be proud of. I don't care who I have to go through. I don't give a s**t if some angry boyfriend/husband hates me. I don't even give a s**t if I have to seduce my own friends' women. As long as I don't break any laws, I'm fine. So-called "morals" will not stop me from sleeping with another man's woman. It's not a taboo when I do it. As long as there's no force involved, it's a fling. I want to be the guy every man fears losing "their woman" to. I'd rather f**k a married woman than nobody at all! I don't care if it's just a one-night stand. What harm is there in destroying a happy home to accomplish that? I'd love to laugh in the cuckold's face! If I do things right, it can be like throwing a grenade in a hospice: It was just about to end soon anyway.

Furthermore, weddings need to die in a fire. I've always hated the formalities, the expense, the sappy atmosphere. I've always hated formal wear. I've got no sensory issues. Formal wear just doesn't appeal to me. Why the hell does this formal crap exist? It's too constraining! Too backward! This isn't the Victorian era anymore! I hated my own mom's second wedding (I'm the sole child from her first marriage). But this chick (the coworker) in particular doesn't seem to have known the guy for too long. I never attended my older cousin's wedding because of the very atmosphere of it all, along with how awkward things might have been if my dad had been there, too (My parents are divorced. My dad's an alcoholic and a pervert; thankfully, he never abused me.), and that cousin's the closest I've ever had to a big sister. I hate it every time someone on my Facebook friend list gets so much as engaged. Also, if we're told that marriage will last for life, why is the divorce rate so high?

Gay people: I don't feel any resentment when they're paired up because I know they don't like the opposite sex. However, girl-on-girl is still hot. I've got a cousin who's a lesbian and plenty of gay friends. And for our generation, homophobes are the new Klansmen.

TheValk
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2012, 2:15 am

I also have trouble saying compliments to people, possibly because I suspect they might suspect I want something from them, but this social difficulty doesn't lead to uncontrollable hatred, fortunately.

Wait until you've settled into a relationship you wish to maintain. Will you be happy if it is disrupted by an outside will? You might learn to empathise once you're there.

Yuzu
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2012, 2:19 am

It's one thing if you succeed in seducing a married woman, but what if you fail AND get beat up by her man. That would suck, huh?

And what about gay marriage? I'm all for it. I bet they can throw an even more extravagant wedding.

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

30 Dec 2012, 2:41 am

Yuzu wrote:
It's one thing if you succeed in seducing a married woman, but what if you fail AND get beat up by her man. That would suck, huh?

And what about gay marriage? I'm all for it. I bet they can throw an even more extravagant wedding.

f**k how her man feels! I don't care if he wants to kick my ass. If I've gotten laid, I've done my job.

Nothing he does will ever stop me. Even if have to resort to dirty tactics and information warfare, I'll get what I want.

TheValk
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2012, 2:46 am

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
Yuzu wrote:

f**k how her man feels! I don't care if he wants to kick my ass. If I've gotten laid, I've done my job.

Nothing he does will ever stop me. Even if have to resort to dirty tactics and information warfare, I'll get what I want.

Have you ever done any singing for the Norwegian vocal instrumental ensemble Shining, if you don't mind my asking? I think I can recognise the subject matter from the lyrics in your posts.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2012, 3:01 am

Weiss_Yohji wrote:

Congratulations on becoming a horrible human being. You're one step closer to becoming a serial killer gunning down anyone you suspect might be happier or better-off than yourself.

You've also made it personal because if I start dating before you, you've said flat out you don't give a crap - you're going to try to seduce her, hurt her and hurt me.

Get counseling or therapy man - that's messed up.

cakey
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Dec 2012, 6:18 am

BlueMax wrote:
Weiss_Yohji wrote:

Congratulations on becoming a horrible human being. You're one step closer to becoming a serial killer gunning down anyone you suspect might be happier or better-off than yourself.

You've also made it personal because if I start dating before you, you've said flat out you don't give a crap - you're going to try to seduce her, hurt her and hurt me.

Get counseling or therapy man - that's messed up.

I agree :(

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2012, 6:29 am

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
Yuzu wrote:

What winning qualities do you have that any husband doesn't have? A job, good paternal instincts, pleasant personality? If any woman were to leave her hubby for you it would be a HUGE trade down.

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2012, 10:52 am

In hate there is only death.

You need some help.

If you want to get laid that bad, hire a hooker.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2012, 10:58 am

blue_bean wrote:
Weiss_Yohji wrote:
Yuzu wrote:

What winning qualities do you have that any husband doesn't have? A job, good paternal instincts, pleasant personality? If any woman were to leave her hubby for you it would be a HUGE trade down.

He's a psycho, and girls dig this sh*t. :P :P :P

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2012, 12:44 pm

Wow... these weren't just thoughts after all.
OP. It's obvious that you have a total lack of regard for the feelings of others. I am sensing you don't even care for how you feel. And considering that you talk about "information warfare," you just sound really scary. Bottom line is simple. You sound like an abuser. Get help.