what type of dateless man are you?

Page 4 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2013, 6:13 pm

billiscool wrote:
there seem to be three types of men, who rarely or never have a gf.
here are three types
1-shy/nervous guy: this guy can't even talk to women. He never approach women at all.
if he does approach a woman, he is so nervous that can't even think straight

2-creepy/weird/strange guy: this is a guy who can approach women but because of his autism
and his behavior. Many time women will think that he is weird. a creep. so pretty much scares women away

3-pseudo alpha male/no gamer/nice guy/best friend guy: these are the guy that can actual approach women
and are able to talk to women without looking like a blabbering idiot or creepy. however they can never
get women to date them. They are always getting quasi girlfriends (friendzone), can easily get female friends.
basically these guys can talk to women but they have no ''game''

I am a 3 (the pseudo alpha male type)

it's hard for me to say since i don't approach women that much, but it's probably either 2 or 3, i know definetley not 1, and when i do approach women, i prefer to approach them when they are alone

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2013, 11:20 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
evolved from 1 and 3.

kinda that too.

bruinsy33
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Feb 2013, 12:11 am

I am a combo of 1 and 2.

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2013, 2:07 am

Category 10.

Quote:
The ex-shy guy who after a couple of years trying to find someone at all, just found narcisistic asshats that treated him like s**t, and now he CBA to date at all because he have too much self respect to subject himself to that kind of mental torture.

Bataar
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2013, 4:34 pm

I'm in the unlisted slot of the guy who is never around women. I never have opportunities to meet women because there are none at work (at least no single women), none at my house (where I spend most of my non work time) and none at any of the hobbies I participate in. If I'm lucky, I'll get a female waitress on occasion at a restaurant or something, but that's about my only exposure.

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2013, 4:42 pm

Well, it honestly depends on what counts as a "Dateless man"

As I'm currently in a relationship, due to the fact that it's long distance (Met on WP) I've never actually gone on a date with her. So, it depends on what one counts as a "Dateless man"

Author/Writer

Tennyson
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Feb 2013, 6:20 pm

1 nd 2
if its about work or tha like im fine, but tha minute I try to "Talk" to women I become Forrest Gump

blunnet
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2013, 11:05 pm

#1 and part #2. Nowadays I give a crap about #2.

velocity
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Mar 2013, 2:12 pm

No idea which category this puts me in.

I've never easily approached girls, but I've had continuous interest from them my whole life. My girlfriends were all NT's who went after me. When girls find out I'm autistic, they seem to like me even more. I haven't figured out completely why, but maybe they feel protective, or maybe I'm their 'project'.

There are now two nice girls who keep trying to talk with me every day, but I give very short answers and just haven't got the social energy to respond.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2013, 10:22 pm

Not interested guy.

AS_Citizen_43275-B
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Mar 2013, 5:54 am

Pabalebo wrote:
billiscool wrote:
us #3 guys are the most interesting. We can talk to women but we can't get them to date us.

I blame religion. My parents' religion taught me from an early age that sex is dirty and immoral. I can't do something dirty and immoral to someone I care about. Obviously, this doesn't logically make sense, nor is it true... but subconscious is hard to change..

I second that. (Pabalebo)

AS_Citizen_43275-B
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Mar 2013, 6:10 am

As for me, I am...

40% #7 - a man who is extremely picky, with very specific or high standards
30% #3- no gamer/nice guy/best friend guy
15% #6 - Guy who's had some bad relationships and is now so cautious about who he'll date that he doesn't try to anymore, and usually keeps a distance or plays dumb when someone seems interested.
5% #1- shy/nervous guy:
3% #2-creepy/weird/strange guy:
2% #9 - Because not a left-winger.

HeyimJoel
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Mar 2013, 7:20 am

Used to be a 7, now im a 6

J-P
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Mar 2013, 1:51 pm

number 2 is what it's suit best for me

Zokk
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2013, 2:01 pm

Number 3. I can talk to them and appear perfectly normal and friendly, but I'm often just too shy to actually ask them out. It's been my downfall several times, now.

fueledbycoffee
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2013, 12:47 am

Fairly solidly a No. 3. I can talk to women, I've even developed my own style of flirtation that some respond to (Interestingly enough, by letting the creepiness out with a bit of a wink), but I don't get dates because I don't go for them. It took me years to come to terms with being hugged, which I can do now, but I know that I'd be extremely uncomfortable with just kissing, let alone sex, and there's also the fact that I could never knowingly allow myself to be seen naked. So, I don't push for the progression of the relationship, and they get bored and wander off.