Would you ever date a fat or obese person?

Page 12 of 18 [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2013, 9:00 am

I'm a 5. I'd have no problem dating up to a 7-8

I likely would have more of an issue dating a 1 or 2 than any of the others. That's really skinny.............Disturbingly so.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2013, 11:34 am

IlovemyAspie wrote:
I'm still looking for a "curvy girl" chart.

Done

http://www.rtv.org/resources/youth-corn ... ody-types/

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses. Possibly OCD. Is very private about herself.

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2013, 12:45 pm

League_Girl wrote:
IlovemyAspie wrote:

Done

That's better!! I'm a 1.

cakey
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Apr 2013, 12:47 pm

Or girls can just put the ratio of their hips to waist for pears. I forgot how the ration goes for apple chests though. http://www.women-health-info.com/449-Wa ... ratio.html . By using this, you can tell whether you are at a high risk for health problems which is the most important part that people should be concerned with. In addition the average good health for women is a waist size less than about 35 inches.

vk2goh
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Apr 2013, 2:04 am

I'm more interested in the girl's personality and character rather than what she looks like

Bataar
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2013, 10:46 am

I wouldn't date anyone I'm not attracted to. Generally, there are very, very few heavy girls that I still find attractive. I'm a "face first" guy. Face and hair is what I notice first and what I find most attractive. If a heavy girl has a cute face, there's a good chance I'll be attracted. Unfortunately, most heavy girls don't have faces I like and therefore would not be attracted to.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2013, 1:51 pm

Bataar wrote:
I wouldn't date anyone I'm not attracted to. Generally, there are very, very few heavy girls that I still find attractive. I'm a "face first" guy. Face and hair is what I notice first and what I find most attractive. If a heavy girl has a cute face, there's a good chance I'll be attracted. Unfortunately, most heavy girls don't have faces I like and therefore would not be attracted to.

And are you dating anyone currently?

kouzoku
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2013, 2:40 pm

No, I wouldn't. I'm just not attracted to what I consider to be overweight men. (We know "overweight" can mean different things to different people.) I accept that some people might consider me a bad person for this, but I at least want to be honest. I don't think overweight people aren't good people or anything like that, it's purely an aesthetic preference.

I know there are people who aren't attracted to very thin and feminine guys like me, but I see nothing wrong with that!

To me, it only becomes an issue when people are treated badly. That is wrong.

To each his own.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2013, 5:34 pm

League_Girl wrote:
IlovemyAspie wrote:

Done

I'm an ice cream cone :lol: Thats ok,everyone likes ice cream.

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2013, 7:04 pm

2 ~ 6

LachlanW
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Apr 2013, 11:04 pm

I'm a 3.5 on that chart and just going by body size I'm only really attracted to 2 - 5 women. 6 is a grey area. Of course, there's more to physical attraction than body size (like body shape, health, eyes, face). I've met some really great women who are on the bigger side, but 7+ on that chart just doesn't do it for me at all. I can't cultivate physical attraction, regardless of their other physical attributes.

Nonperson
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2013, 2:00 am

If they don't turn you on, then you shouldn't date them. It wouldn't be fair to them, either.

As for me I can be attracted to someone who is fat, up to a point. If we're talking downright spherical, than no.

younginflavor18
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Apr 2013, 5:21 am

If a girl has a good personality and character, then I don't mind dating her if she's heavy. I sometimes find curvy and heavy women equally appealing and attractive as their petite and skinny equivalents.

Tsunami
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Apr 2013, 5:24 am

I would date the ugliest person on the planet if they made me happy, but fat people are harming themselves and generally have little willpower, which are definitely negatives. But, not the most important thing in the world, and maybe there are other factors involved.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2013, 6:28 am

Doesn't a lot depend on the extent to which you plan on going out with the person?

ie if you are like me and just meet the person at their house or yours it's irrelevant how much they weigh but if you're planning on going out on the town a lot ie to pubs and restaurants etc then you will probably be wanting to impress others more socially and hence be less likely to want to be seen with a larger person

it all depends on the extent to which a person likes being seen socially

I once went to the cinema with a very large man and I was scared to death everyone we came across would be nasty and judgemental to us but they weren't

I felt ashamed to feel this way but it was like an innate instinct that made me feel he would draw unwanted attention

I was by no means slim myself at the time but he was a lot bigger

it's the same with disability

I saw a person with cerebral palsy several times and we went out to a pub and I hated it

I don't like any attention on me anyway as I feel so self-conscious and often seem to get people stare at me so this was like double the amount of attention

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2013, 6:34 am

nessa238 wrote:
Doesn't a lot depend on the extent to which you plan on going out with the person?

ie if you are like me and just meet the person at their house or yours it's irrelevant how much they weigh but if you're planning on going out on the town a lot ie to pubs and restaurants etc then you will probably be wanting to impress others more socially and hence be less likely to want to be seen with a larger person

it all depends on the extent to which a person likes being seen socially

I once went to the cinema with a very large man and I was scared to death everyone we came across would be nasty and judgemental to us but they weren't

I felt ashamed to feel this way but it was like an innate instinct that made me feel he would draw unwanted attention

I was by no means slim myself at the time but he was a lot bigger

it's the same with disability

I saw a person with cerebral palsy several times and we went out to a pub and I hated it

I don't like any attention on me anyway as I feel so self-conscious and often seem to get people stare at me so this was like double the amount of attention

hey nessa