Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 186 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189 ... 240  Next

Mitsuki
Raven
Raven

07 Apr 2013, 7:58 pm

bizboy1 wrote:
I'll do this again. I'm Anthony. I never had a girlfriend. I have Asperger's. I'm a senior studying math at UC Berkeley. I graduate in 2014. I am 6'1 and weigh 230 lbs. I live in California. I'm upper middle class. I'm extremely motivated and intelligent. In fact I'm gifted at math and many other things that I try. I'm definitely no genius or even close. I gained 50 lbs because medication I'm taking. I currently go to the gym. My obsessions are math and business. Please message me if interested. Thanks!

You look great shame about the distance tho :(

AnniPierrot
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Apr 2013, 8:26 am

Name: Zoe

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Location: London, England (I originate from Hong Kong, but American English is my mother tongue)

Physical description: 5ft6, pretty skinny (I'm not anorexic, I just have a delicate stomach!). Dark brown hair (dyed to light brown), brown eyes.

Education: Going to university in September to study Chemical Engineering (hopefully going to UCL). Currently doing Maths, further maths, physics and chemistry at school.

Sports: I play badminton and swim, but I watch a lot of tennis and figure skating (I used to do figure skating)

Music: I listen to mainly rock and metal, but sometimes I listen to covers on Youtube. I do classical singing, electric guitar and a little drums.

Other Shizzle: I like science, mainly physics and chemistry although I don't mind a little biology at times. I love cooking and baking and I'm always in the kitchen experimenting or writing recipes. I play World of Warcraft and watch gaming videos too. I love animals, and my favourite animals are cats, dogs, owls, penguins, tarantulas, falcons and foxes. I read comics (and manga) and watch cartoons and anime. I watch The Big Bang Theory too.

Personality: I am an oddball, and I know it. I am usually mature but I can be childish at times :/ I think in black and white a lot. I am usually nice until someone starts insulting me or being insensitive :/ I can be awfully awkward unless you're talking about something I'm interested/know a lot about, then I start rambling :P I get meltdowns but not all the time.

Religion: None. Atheist. Kind of buddhist due to traditions but really I'm an atheist.

Things or people I don't like: Smokers, heavy drinkers, tomatoes pumpkin spring-onions coriander(unless they're so cooked they've pretty much disintegrated), frogs, rude nasty racist sexist people, ad hominems, rough textures, loud noises, crowds, lumpy things, violence and blood

I used to self harm and had PTSD, but I've stopped now although the PTSD is still kinda here. When I get stressed I stop eating. Other than that I'm completely fine :) PM if you find you're similar to me!

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Apr 2013, 3:27 pm

I'll chuck myself here again. I was talking to somebody for a couple of weeks but she decided to completely block me for no good reason immediately after spending two hours talking sweet to me. Her loss, I suppose! (but seriously, what is the deal with people?)

Clickable thumbnails:
ImageImageImage
The left one is most recent, and yeah, I do miss the hair :(

My name is Alex, I'm 24 years old and from Liverpool, England.

I'm only really interested in women who also have Aspergers/Autism because I have difficulty relating to NT people. I'm a quiet person in general and don't really have any friends irl, I don't like noise and I don't have the same range of interests as most people. I guess I'd like to meet somebody who can relate to that.

I was a student at the University of Liverpool, studying English and Philosophy, although I've suspended that until next year due to difficulty adjusting to the university environment. I might change to something relating to journalism or accounting when I restart, because I'm not actually massively interested in literature now and prefer non-fiction.

As for my hobbies, I like to play computer games and I love British comedy TV shows like I'm Alan Partridge, Brasseye, The Thick of It, Father Ted... I could go on for a while. I'm also interested in politics, journalism and society in general. I'm very left-wing.

I don't mind talking to anybody who wants to speak to me, even if you're from the other side of the country or further, because it seems impossible to find anybody locally that I 'get'.
Feel free to PM me here, respond in the thread or email me at [email protected]
Thanks!

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2013, 5:49 pm

Name: Jennifer
Sexuality: Straight
Eye/Hair color: Brown/Brunette
5'2" with average build
Religion: Catholic

I am neither a smoker or a drinker.

My hobbies and interests include reading, drawing, video games, riding my bike, going out for walks, fishing, bowling, and playing mini-golf.

My characteristics: Caring, sweet, intelligent, funny, smart,,honest,and reliable.

What I'm looking for in a man: I need a man (probably somewhere in his 20s) who is caring, makes me smile, is trustworthy, always tells the truth, and most importantly, is patient with me no matter the situation.

Chrisicus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Apr 2013, 7:09 pm

I'll do a post, why not? :P copied AnniPerriot's description thing coz it seemed to be the best one to describe myself haha.

Name: Chris

Physical description: 6 foot 1, athletic/muscular build, blonde hair and blue eyes.

Education: First year Maths student at University.

Sports: Motorsport (karting,) judo and kickboxing, maybe boxing/mma/bjj/muay thai in the summer, depends on work.

Music: Pretty much anything, not keen on the reality show stuff (X Factor etc) or some chart music!

Other Shizzle: I'm a nerd, I like science (mostly physics and a bit of chemistry.) I love technology, anything really to do with computers, gaming, software/hardware etc. I've recently gotten into Marvel/DC stuff too. I'm a fan of martial arts, doing two but have an interest in it! I love animals, my family own a cat and 2 dogs, had history of owning dogs, cats, hamsters etc.

Personality: I'm really laid back and easy going. I get excited really easily, I can be like a 6 year old in a 20 year old body so I can get immature pretty quickly but I am mostly mature and can be serious when needed! I take trust very seriously, so I'm extremely loyal, I take secrets to the grave.

Religion: Atheist, find the idea of religion stupid.

Things or people I don't like: Smoking, drugs, films that make you jump, spiders/tarantulas, I'm sensitive to touch so I'm not a fan of people touching me if I'm not expecting it.

Innerpeace
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Apr 2013, 7:27 pm

Hi,
I'm 30 years old. I live in west London.
I do work as a gardener by day and some volunteering as well.
I enjoy taking walks in the parks or sitting by the river.
One of my favorite books is the Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu.
I enjoy the company of others and connecting with people.
I'm available for dating single women in London.
I'm also glad to make new friends.
If you want to know more just ask.

Jainz
Raven
Raven

12 Apr 2013, 3:31 pm

Ah why not. Stealing your layout, Zoe. :D

Name: James

Location: London, England. Well, actually a little town in Essex about 40 minutes east of Liverpool Street Station.

Physical description: 6ft. Brownish-blonde hair, greyish-blue eyes. About 13st at present.

Education: GCSE level, formally. College wouldn't let me take A levels due to a technicality. I read a lot, though.

Sports: I don't actively practice or watch any but I don't dislike it.

Music: Instrumental stuff, mostly! Especially soundtracks. Other than that, I like progressive rock/some metal, electronic, classical, and whatever you'd call The Beta Band.

Other Shizzle: I have a fascination with the cosmos, interest in the sciences, and curiousity for human cultures. I love animals - my friend's mum always says I should work with them. If I could be paid enough to do so and still have a home, I totally would. I like sci-fi and fantasy worlds - I'm very much into related TV shows, films, and games - and I have a mild addiction to EVE Online.

Personality: Calm, quiet and shy most of the time. Usually cheerful, even if I don't openly show it. I've learned to avoid situations that stress me out whenever possible, i.e. arguments, and overwhelmingly unfamiliar situations.

Religion: Atheist. I don't mind if other people have religious beliefs, so long as they don't try to inflict them on me in any way.

Things or people I don't like: Cigarettes, excessive alcohol consumption, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, sexism, general ignorance, obvious rudeness for the sake of it, bullies, aggression, meat...

So yeah, feel free to say hi if you think we'd get along, as friends or otherwise. :)

Kateh42
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Apr 2013, 9:58 pm

I'm stealing too, thanks Zoe!

Name: Katie
Location: Houston, TX at present, but planning on moving to the uk when circumstances allow
Physical: My avatar is me, so glean from that what you will.
Education: Currently a college student.
Sports: I like to watch football(soccer), but I'm not obsessive, I just thinks it's beautiful. I would be a Chelsea supporter if Drogba was still there and I didn't think Abramovich was a bit of a crook.
Music: That's a hard question to answer, I also enjoy more instumental kinds of music. Jazz is one of my favourite genres. I have a pretty broad appetite as far as type goes, but quality is non-negotiable.
Interests: Science, nature, life, honesty.
Personality: Reserved, kind-natured, passionate, adventurous.
Dislikes: Lack of self-awareness or candidness in others.
Religion: Atheist

mittens87
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Apr 2013, 3:30 pm

Name: Ridge

Physical description: 6' tall, curly blonde hair, very muscular with a little extra chub, fair skin, blue eyes, square face

Education: BS in Mechanical Engineering

Sports: I do Cross-fit if that counts. I find most sports boring.

Music: Everything except gangster rap and pop. Favorite music includes: Tool, Beethoven, Lindsey Stirling, Amy Winehouse, Atmosphere, Dire Straits

Other Stuff: I enjoy playing with metalworking machinery professionally and in my spare time. I love to cook and brew beer. I love being over-stimulated because it helps to drown out specific sensory inputs and gives me peace. I don't like how in pictures unless someone gets a candid shot of me doing something I enjoy.

Personality: Dry/sarcastic, sometimes campy, loyal, honest.
I can be as outgoing as I am shy at times.
I can be overbearing without realizing it.
I always have something to say when I shouldn't and can never find the words when I need to.
I always try to give more than I take.
It is very exhausting for me to be in social situations for longer than a few hours.

Religion: The church of Dog.

Things or people I don't like: Social climbers. People who make a career based on appearance and not skill. I don't like it when people don't take pride or ownership of their work. I don't like it when people come up behind me.

Strengths: Anything mechanical, visual memory, applied mathematics, teaching, listening, I do very well 1 on 1 with people,

Weaknesses: Introductions, group anything, describing myself without sounding like an ass :doh:

mfs1013
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Apr 2013, 3:26 am

Any female aspies from New Jersey or Philadelphia, PA?

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/mfs1013

http://soundcloud.com/DJMFS
http://mixcloud.com/DJMFS

TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2013, 9:06 am

height: 5 feet 11 inches
eyes: blue/green
build: slim
best feature: stomach
Clothes: Large tees, baggy jeans
Sexual orientation: Straight
Smoking: no
Drinking: not really
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
five things i can't live without: computer, skateboard, bed, food, water
in my bedroom you will find: bed, tv, clothes, posters, computer

looking for like-minded, understanding, flexible, nice, laid-back girl with a good sense of humour and doesn't take themselves too seriously.

TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2013, 9:07 am

Kateh42 wrote:

Location: Houston, TX at present, but planning on moving to the uk when circumstances allow
Sports: I like to watch football(soccer), but I'm not obsessive, I just thinks it's beautiful. I would be a Chelsea supporter if Drogba was still there and I didn't think Abramovich was a bit of a crook.
Music: That's a hard question to answer, I also enjoy more instumental kinds of music. Jazz is one of my favourite genres. I have a pretty broad appetite as far as type goes, but quality is non-negotiable.

What a shame your in America not England :)

nebrets
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2013, 3:14 pm

Name: Jessica

Physical description: 5'1.5" petite, blonde, fair skin, recessed jaw, green eyes, glasses.

Education: BS in Biology, 1year med school, 1 year of master's work in epidemiology, currently working on MS Civil Engineering in transportation.

Work: Database manager and store clerk at retail store.

Sports: Aikido and soccer (I love the US Women's National team).

Music: Classical (but not much into the romance period on, I really love Baroque). Christian pop/rock.

Other Stuff: I love sci-fi and fantasy (Star Wars, Star Trek NG and orrig, not DS9, so so on Voyager), I play MTG and D&D. I like anime and manga (bleach, skip beat, FMA,Rurouni Kenshin etc). I have trouble spelling and with verbal processing. I have 2 cats and I am very involved at my Church. I sort of want to be a missionary using civil engineering. I love to read.

Personality: ISTJ. Mostly shy and in the background but I can be pushy if I am having trouble getting to the root of something. I have trouble knowing personal boundaries and conversational taboos.

Religion: Evangelical Christian and very serious about it.

Things or people I don't like: Fashion, sudden sounds, cash register noises, yapping dogs, scatchy fabrics, hands on shoulders, having my arms squeezed. Supper chatty people can be hard for me to be around for extended periods of time.

Strengths: Visual spatial processing, math, long term memory. Mostly easy going. Loves cats and God.

Weaknesses: I have trouble remembering names and titles/labels/jargon. Anxiety for social situations. Interpersonal distance (not physically but sharing or asking too personal or not personal enough details for relationship stages, or even figuring out what different relationship stages are). Sometimes I have trouble with replying, give me a day or two. Messy.

Looking for: a stable Christian guy in the DFW area. Nerdy is a plus. Feel free to send a PM.

Allan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Apr 2013, 7:18 pm

Nombre: Allan

Locale: LI, NY.

5'10 redheaded, green eyes, glasses

working on College due to repercussions from Hurricane Sandy

currently writing about video games on the internet

very selective music taste

NERD

love anything whether it's Star Wars, Trek, or StarGate. Big fan of Community, The Neighbors and a huge comic book dork.

link to my OKC profile: OKC

Kateh42
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Apr 2013, 7:51 pm

TB_TB_TB_TB_TB_TB wrote:
Kateh42 wrote:

What a shame your in America not England :)

Thank you :) Hopefully I will be in the UK sometime in the near future, but I'm not sure where I'll be yet.

Gravitystorm7
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Apr 2013, 8:58 pm

Hello members of WP! I hope that it is not in poor taste for me to make my first post to this forum, in this thread, but I know a few people that are members here, and one of them mentioned this thread, so I thought I would register and post.

I am a 21 year old male with Aspergers, from southern California, in search of a partner with Aspergers, somewhere in the Los Angeles area. I am strictly interested in males, and prefer an age range of 18 to 25 years. If you fit this criteria, then by all means, feel free to contact me. I'll provide a link to my profile on a dating website, on request.