Women always try so hard to ignore me and look away from me?

Page 4 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

ripped
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 6:27 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
ripped wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
Just saying "hi" doesn't sound much like a social experiment.

The man has revealed an issue, and most of the posts have then been denigrating.
You would crush a man into a box and then decry him for his struggles?

You're being a little melodramatic. Telling someone that their "little social experiments" are probably giving the wrong impression is hardly crushing them into a box.

True. but it is on the negative side of encouragement. ie. Stay at home and do nothing, because even trying is making it worse.
Your sentiment is of a defeatist tone.

ripped
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 6:55 pm

ntgrl wrote:
And I still don't understand what you are saying at all Ripped. He asked why women look away from him or down at the ground. And many of us have answered his question to the best of our ability. Why do you think that they behave this way with Alienboy? Maybe you can advise him better than I can. At this point I am at a loss.

And when you stated "zero interaction" I assumed you meant zero interaction with women.

None of us have seen Alienboy interact with these people and he knows that, yet he asked for opinions and so people have given them.

Maybe he could ask the women, "Hey I was trying to gauge your level of attraction to me by seeing if you would make and hold eye contact with me. You looked down, away or at your cell phone, would you mind telling me why?"

Because that is the only way he will know for sure.

Interrogating strangers about their failure to interact would be weird to say the least.

Social interaction is self betterment, and really need not require justification.

This thread asks the question of negative feedback from women in public settings.
For a start, the women don't 'know' why they react, as they are most probably just reacting from instinct. There may not be a rational reason in them to give. There will be excuses if pressed, but the heart of the matter is not about them.
Asking them for rational reasons for their intuition and instinct is like asking the mirror to justify its reflection.
But this is all theory.
So to take one step toward reality, one must open one's mouth - without any expectation.
It is no great social faux par to say "Hi" to a stranger. It is no big deal for that stranger to say something positive or to smile back.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 7:12 pm

ripped wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
ripped wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
Just saying "hi" doesn't sound much like a social experiment.

The man has revealed an issue, and most of the posts have then been denigrating.
You would crush a man into a box and then decry him for his struggles?

You're being a little melodramatic. Telling someone that their "little social experiments" are probably giving the wrong impression is hardly crushing them into a box.

True. but it is on the negative side of encouragement. ie. Stay at home and do nothing, because even trying is making it worse.
Your sentiment is of a defeatist tone.

Please point out where I said "stay at home and do nothing".

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 8:48 pm

If you constantly look for or try to engineer a certain reaction off other people it's doomed to failure as other people pick up on the false dynamic of the interaction and it puts them off

You sound like you're constantly looking for a specific reaction off these women but they are free agents who aren't put on the planet to flatter your ego

People with Aspergers are not good at non-verbal, body language type stuff so I'd say it's better to give it a miss and just concentrate on the actual face to face interactions, where you get far less ambiguous feedback from others.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 12:15 am

Find a woman who is ovulating and put on some pheromone calogne! Then bam you win!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

fMR1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 May 2013, 1:16 am

I do and feel the same exact way as you and am also perceived the same. The only thing is people stare at me instead of look away and I try to look away!

Wunderwaffe
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 May 2013, 9:00 pm

Yeah. Same thing with me. I'm treated like the plague...

Let me put it this way, If I was on a bus and their was me and an empty seat and the rest of the bus was full, a girl would rather stand up and get smashed around the bus than sit down next to me.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2013, 9:15 pm

I really envy the OP if it’s actually hard for women to ignore him. I’ve never seen them try hard to ignore me, because ignoring me isn’t hard at all for them :lol:

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

ShamelessGit
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2013, 6:21 pm

I didn't read the whole thread, but I read the first page, and I think it sounds like the women you thought didn't like you may have been flirting with you. Doing darty stuff with their eyes is a way that women flirt. Or if they are very nervous they could use the phone as an excuse to fidget with something. Or maybe they felt intimidated and didn't feel like talking.

I wish I had a girlfriend who was going to move in with me.

SweetAlicePie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Apr 2016, 10:24 am

She's probably in a relationship. Or she could be shy and was already checking you out and like the comment mentioned above. My only recommendations is you speak what you want. You straight up say: I think your beautiful & I would love to hang out with you some time,may I have your number? She will answer ,I'm in a relationship,No I'm sorry (&her excuse),or yes of course.Which ever answer you get the results are quality because you get an answer and you know the deal.Another suggestion I recommend is search for real clues before popping the question for her number. Look for a ring, look for a boyfriend, if you see no signs of another Alfa go for it.If she has a man, well you probably made her day and you don't have to worry about the "what if". And if she gave your her number and you call to discover she has a man better right away than after a first date.Remember not all eye contact makes sense. If I see a hot guy I won't look at him.Weird I know but he's just so hot,the only way something will happen is if he makes it happen,hence the reason I refer to men as Alfa.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 11:12 am

Whatever he and she were, they were three years ago.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.