Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 201 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204 ... 240  Next

EmmaHughes
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Jan 2014, 7:47 pm

Name: Emma
Sex: Female (Straight)
Physical: 5'3", brown hair, blue eyes. (No clue what else to write here)
Education: BA Education Studies
Occupation: Student/ I'm a dinner lady (not the best job.. But little extra money so)
Sports: Bit of Football every now and then.
Music: Katy Perry, Boyzone, Ronan Keating and others.
Interests: Books, English, Movies, Drawing, Music.
Personality: Quiet, Shy, Bit weird.. Average sense of humour (always making jokes with my Dad)
Dislikes: Spiders.
Religion: Christian (But not strict)
Looking for: Mainly people to talk to who are close to my age, live in the areas surronding where I live. Friends/Relationships etc I don't mind :) (Honestly don't care about physically things likes looks so)

Yeah.. I would share a picture but I don't know how.. But send me a message if you wish. I try to reply to them as soon as I get them but I sometimes forget :P

Talkingeyes
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Jan 2014, 4:38 pm

Hi,

My name is Eise, but you can call me EYES for the sake of ease.
I am a 21 year old straight male from the Netherlands.
I am 5'9foot tall, i have darkblond hair and blue eyes.
I am a graduated Media designer and i am currently studying art and technology.
I am interested in Drawing (characters and worlds), Music (Queen and movie/game soundtracks), games, movies and cartoon tvshows.

I would describe myself as quiet, shy and a bit weird. I like making both good and bad jokes.

Dhp
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2014, 7:28 pm

Hello, I'm dhp, or dhpmathmusic. How are you? I hope you're well. Well, I have posted here before, but profiles do need to be updated; hence, here I go.

I am a 40 year old single straight male living in Florida looking for a relationship with a kind, compassionate, intelligent and caring female perhaps with a sick sense of humor but good morals.

About me:
I love solving math problems, helping other people, a little reading, watching documentaries and cartoons, being childlike at times for fun, talking walks, coffee shops, going out to observe people, movies, and my two main obsessions are math and music. I do live alone, and work a part time job at the moment, but my goal is to become an instructional assistant at a junior college and work full time there. My goals this year are to look how to cook, have a cleaner home, and to go out and socialize more.

My stats:
Height: 5'5"

Sex: Yes please...um ahem, excuse me - I'm a heterosexual male

Weight: 145-150 lbs.

Eye color: Hazel

Hair color: brown (but like many my age, I'm bald)

Myers-Briggs personality type: INFJ/P

Education: B.A. in Mathematics

Religion: Spiritual, but not religious; i.e. I do believe in God and the 10 commandments, but you won't find me in any type of church

Drive: Yes, and owns a car

Abilities: Perfect pitch, can still play a little bit of piano and drums (learning to play ukulele), can write songs, Good intuition, realist but can be funny at times, can memorize numbers up to 12 digits on a good day.

Weaknesses: Very bad memory especially with words and sentences, slight temper but no where near what it used to be, some coordination problems and concentration problems, and auditory processing problem

Favorite color: Azure

Favorite music: Progressive rock/metal, Classical, New age - I do like some jazz as well

If interested, send out five copies of your message to your lawyers and tell them to burn the copies, then burn the original - just kidding! Feel free to message me here, if interested. If this didn't interest you, I hope you have the best of luck in finding who you're looking for. Take care.

wavecannon
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Jan 2014, 8:28 pm

whitewitch wrote:
Okay, I live about an hour from San Francisco.
Physically, I'm 5'8, blonde hair, brown eyes, skinny.
I'm 19, in college, majoring in biochemistry, which I love. (Plan to get a PhD!)

I'm a cradle Catholic, and it means a great deal to me, but I have issues with some of their social policies about women and LGBT people. I am bisexual, but no, I won't sleep with you and your girlfriend. (You wouldn't believe how often I get asked this.) I have ADD, and I am honestly pretty impulsive.
I've been told my sense of humor is "dry as the Sahara", but mostly I'm just very sarcastic.

I am a feminist, and if that's a problem with you... it's not gonna work out. It's a significant part of my life. I'm a radical feminist, though, so you might be unfamiliar with the specifics of that type. Like, I am not dumb enough to think that stripping is empowering for women.

My interests tend to shift a lot, but among my mainstays are reading (Margaret Atwood, David Foster Wallace esp.), writing, politics, and biology. I volunteer at animal rehabilitation shelters a lot, which I don't recommend to people who don't enjoy having birds sit on their heads unexpectedly.

When guys hear I'm interested in science, they start thinking I'm into physics and astronomy...not so much.
You should be around my age (25 is seriously pushing it). I'm looking for someone who kind, intelligent, has a sense of humor, but who most importantly is passionate about something.

I don't date: libertarians, people who aren't monogamous, MRAs, people who spend an inordinate amount of time playing video games/watching anime, people who think they are superior to pop music, and hard-core fetishists of any kind. Or Bronies. That should be self-explanatory.

If you weren't on the other side of the planet (and I weren't replying to this a month after) . . .

TheWadeSmellbringer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Jan 2014, 11:07 pm

Okay so here we go with this.

My name is Wade Rehmke and I am a 17 year old male looking for a girlfriend. I currently live in Lodi, California.

Some things about me: I am a person who tries his best to be kind, honest, and generous. However I also have a stutter problem and get nervous when talking in public. I am a fan of shows like Full Metal Alchemist and Fairy Tail and I am also a fan of My Little Pony. I am also a gigantic fan of History and plan on making a career out of it. I also run two Youtube Channel's called TheWadeSmellbringer and TheSmellbringerPrime on both of which me and my friends do Let's Plays of Video Games.

Here is a photo of me with my family. (I'm on the right):

[img][800:533]http://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1505071_10201329291742742_1445461596_n.jpg[/img]

My Youtube Channel

My V-Log Channel

[url=thewadesmellbringer.tumblr.com]My Tumblr Blog[/url]

Last edited by TheWadeSmellbringer on 11 Jan 2014, 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dhp
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 11:12 pm

Sorry, I forgot to add a couple of things.

Hello, I'm dhp, or dhpmathmusic. How are you? I hope you're well. Well, I have posted here before, but profiles do need to be updated; hence, here I go.

I am a 40 year old single straight male living in Florida looking for a relationship with a kind, compassionate, intelligent and caring female perhaps with a sick sense of humor but good morals.

About me:
I love solving math problems, helping other people, a little reading, watching documentaries and cartoons, being childlike at times for fun, talking walks, coffee shops, going out to observe people, movies, and my two main obsessions are math and music. I do live alone, and work a part time job at the moment, but my goal is to become an instructional assistant at a junior college and work full time there. My goals this year are to look how to cook, have a cleaner home, and to go out and socialize more.

My stats:
Height: 5'5"

Sex: Yes please...um ahem, excuse me - I'm a heterosexual male

Weight: 145-150 lbs.

Eye color: Hazel

Hair color: brown (but like many my age, I'm bald)

Myers-Briggs personality type: INFJ/P

Education: B.A. in Mathematics

Religion: Spiritual, but not religious; i.e. I do believe in God and the 10 commandments, but you won't find me in any type of church

Drink: No alcohol

Smoke: No

Any Illegal drugs: No

Pets: None; I love cats, and do not like dogs.

Drive: Yes, and owns a car

Abilities: Perfect pitch, can still play a little bit of piano and drums (learning to play ukulele), can write songs, Good intuition, realist but can be funny at times, can memorize numbers up to 12 digits on a good day.

Weaknesses: Very bad memory especially with words and sentences, slight temper but no where near what it used to be, some coordination problems and concentration problems, and auditory processing problem

Favorite color: Azure

Favorite music: Progressive rock/metal, Classical, New age - I do like some jazz as well

If interested, send out five copies of your message to your lawyers and tell them to burn the copies, then burn the original - just kidding! Feel free to message me here, if interested. If this didn't interest you, I hope you have the best of luck in finding who you're looking for. Take care.

T1nd1v1dual
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jan 2014, 1:06 am

Name: Tiernan ("T" if you'd like, I disliked my name for years because people mispronounced it)
Sex: Male
Build: Average
Personality: Warm and funny with quiet and intense tendencies

KWifler
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Jan 2014, 5:23 am

Name: Kristan -- My Alias On Dating Sites: KLWizard (try OKCupid)
Height: 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
Range: 100 miles
Type: Analytical Autistic, problem solving, real results, quiet, talkative, friendly, one focus, mastermind, workaholic
Main Interests: What is normal? What is right? What is best? What am I? Cutting edge science and technology.
Secondary Interests: innovation, artificial intelligence, humanoid robots, computer game concepts, programming
Situation: I told my dad we're moving in with grandma, singlehandedly saving her from many perils of old age. Seattle soon, I hope.
Social Preference: One to one.
Relationship Preference: Simple Serious Monogamy
Humor: Simple Puns and word games.
My Idea Of A Good Date: Just getting to know each other.
People tell me I'm: Friendly, Intense, Smart, Fascinating
People tell me: I have a nice smile
My Greatest Challenge: I can't tell when I'm getting tired/stressed/worn out. I don't notice flirting or interest at all. I miss subtle statements.

Right now I'm trying to overcome some habits that involve executive functioning and poor self-care skills along with very poor health. I just have to remember not to strain myself or my health will get worse.

I don't give up. I wait. I'm not opportunistic.

blue4dolphin
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Jan 2014, 12:48 pm

I am Charlotte.

I am from East Sussex in England.

I am 33 and have a MSC in Speech and language therapy.

I enjoy swimming, martial arts, crafts, live music, fireworks, The Bridge and more

ETViking
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Jan 2014, 2:39 pm

East Sussex is a nice place to live, I have relatives there.

blue4dolphin
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Jan 2014, 6:51 am

I vaguely remember going on holiday to Norfolk as a child.

chancek94
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Jan 2014, 9:13 pm

My name is Chance I'm 19, and a mild/moderate case of Asperger's. I have really long hair. I live in Pearl Mississippi. I'm in college but still haven't figured out what i want to do with my life. I do have a job and my own place though. I'm also 420 friendly. I would love to meet someone who i can build a relationship with. If there's anything specific you would like to know shoot me a message.

Jameboy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Jan 2014, 11:24 pm

Hi, my name is Jamie and I'm 29 years old. I live in Brisbane, Australia. I'm interested in talking to anyone online, particularly people in Brisbane and also interested in chatting with any girls world wide.

I have a Bachelor of Music in Jazz Performance and play piano and keyboard classical, jazz, blues, popular. I am also learning banjo and guitar.

I have a black belt in Taekwondo and enjoy jogging, yoga and gym.

I like James Bond and other action movies, comedy movies particularly with Bill Murray.

I love travel and have recently returned from Europe; Cornwall, Wales, France and Switzerland and am hoping to go to New Zealand later in the year.

I love animals, particular my cat Oscar.

I like all types of music and listen to a wide range.

I am working full time at Endeavour Industries.

It would be great to hear from anybody that wants to chat.

gattboy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Jan 2014, 3:00 am

khaoz wrote:
I'm starting to think there are aspie imposters, wannabe's and aspie stalkers, not only here, but in real wolrd seem to be people who prey on aspies. Dont seem normal to me to see people who claim to be aspies but are party animals and socialites.

jeez i can't believe this is the topic of my first post, also sorry to reply to something almost a year old

anyways yes I'm on spectrum and I party a fair bit. Wouldn't call myself the most social person in my crew, but I do run with people who drink and smoke, go to bars and concerts... fun but always tough to see everyone else hooking up (or already together) so easily

a woman I once knew who diagnosed herself as on spectrum, was probably one of the most charismatic and popular girls in my university, because where most PDD guys like me are busy obsessing about planes or fire trucks or god knows what, she was obsessing about social connections and interactions... so she was REALLY GOOD at it, just as I am really good at identifying snow tires (why that skill doesn't help in getting me laid I'll never understand...)

like i'd generalize it as a gender difference with how boys and girls socialize differently, both as NTs and PDDs, (boys focused on concrete and tangible stuff, girls focused on relationships and socialization) but I've just read the TOS so I know better than to generalize about gender roles hahaha

ETViking
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jan 2014, 3:47 pm

I felt the same when I saw the comment posted. I'm generally antisocial but at a rave I'm indistinguishable from a normal person :wink:

forbidden77
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Jan 2014, 8:53 pm

Hi I am Andrew and I would love to meet a girl who understood me. I am a gentle, caring, affectionate, loving persn who would give you the shirt of my back if you needed it and if I had a special someone who treated me really good I would give all that I am to them and do everything in my ability to make them happy. I admnit because I am an honest person that if someone deliberatly taunts me of does things purposly to set me off and upset me that yes I get very defensive and sometimes loud but as I said my triggers that set me off to that point are things that a person would have to be doing on purpose and for no other reason than to be cruel. I admit that in my life no one has ever cared for me or loved me but I have always wanted soo very badly for someone to and I would do anythiung for them and treat them sooo soo good if they did. Well if you would like to talk to me I guess send me a message.