The UCSB shooter--an Aspie with a rant against women

Page 10 of 37 [ 592 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 37  Next

tarantella64
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 2:33 pm

We're at Brownmiller again. I like her memoir very much. I don't agree that all men are rapists and potential rapists.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 3:00 pm

tarantella64 wrote:
We're at Brownmiller again. I like her memoir very much. I don't agree that all men are rapists and potential rapists.

Yep most rapists are sociopaths although feminists usually like to pretend they're NT. Probably as a convenient way to diss on men in general. :roll:

starvingartist
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 3:11 pm

Venger wrote:
tarantella64 wrote:

Yep most rapists are sociopaths although feminists usually like to pretend they're NT. Probably as a convenient way to diss on men in general. :roll:

the man who raped me was not a sociopath.

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 3:15 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Yes, as I said before, it not a matter of lack of affection/sex/love, those are merely triggers for a criminal mind to do it but none is a cause, the main cause of this act was hatred against women, it's a matter of belief, he believed that women are bad and deserve to be killed.

Monks don't have a sexual life yet most of them are peaceful people (pedophile cases aside) toward women and men - because they believe in peace.

On the other hand Taliban men don't have a lack of sex, they marry many and they can get away of enforced sex, yet they repeatedly beat/kill their wives and daughters for various silly reasons because they believe they're inferior and deserve all this.

I am personally really offended by those who are claiming that any male facing loneliness, rejections and absence of love and sex in his life will eventually becomes a potential criminal of some sort.

It bears repeating so I'm glad you repeated it. His violence would not have been calmed by a girlfriend or prostitutes. As you noted, prior to a similar rampage, Sodini had a girlfriend. The men who kill prostitutes often leave forensic evidence they had sex with them first. The hate is all spelled out in his rant. It can't be fixed with sex.

It should also be noted that he murdered his male roomates at the start of this rampage. Was he jealous of them for bringing girls to the apartment? I don't know. I just know they need to be in our rememberances too.

edited to add: I just read an excerpt of his manifesto that gives his motive for killing his male roomates. He wanted to free up the space so he could use it to for more murder. Then roomates would have gotten in the way. Monster!

Last edited by Janissy on 25 May 2014, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 3:20 pm

Venger wrote:
tarantella64 wrote:

1) Can you prove that?

2) Because that's the problem with rape. It's used by feminists to give men a bad name.

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 3:21 pm

starvingartist wrote:
Venger wrote:
tarantella64 wrote:

starvingartist, sorry for hearing that, I don't know what exactly defines sociopath, but no man who rapes is sane, at least not morally sane.

tarantella64
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 3:34 pm

starvingartist wrote:
Venger wrote:
tarantella64 wrote:

Neither was the one who raped me. Just a nice entitled boy.

starvingartist
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 3:46 pm

tarantella64 wrote:
starvingartist wrote:
Venger wrote:
tarantella64 wrote:

Neither was the one who raped me. Just a nice entitled boy.

exactly. he thought we should have sex and i disagreed. he ignored my disagreement because to him i was not really a person, just a vagina, and a vagina has no agency and has no power to disagree. he was perfectly capable of feeling happiness, connection (mostly with other men) and other human emotions--he just didn't think those human emotions or considerations applied to me, because i was female and therefore not really human--more like an animal, a pet, to which he could do what he liked. this is not the thinking of a sociopath. this is the thinking of a misogynist.

DukeJanTheGrey
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 May 2014, 3:49 pm

I woke up once with a woman, lets just say, interfering with me. That was in August 2005 and it's driven me stark raving mad since, as can still be seen today (and tomorrow and so on). Still don't know why she did it, we were never in a relationship but I have never felt so intuitively close to any one before nor since, male or female. But I don't hate or resent women, in fact there are a fair few whom I rather much admire to put mildly. I have misogynistic moments but I like to feel they are firmly balanced out with my misandry, but most of it is tongue in cheek, a humourers nod to the absurd and recognition of the strange hypocrisies that are dotted around in the whole of society. As a man I sometimes wish I could shrug it off, and with machismo boisterously state that I can get laid in my sleep. But no, good grief no, thank the lord I can't. Anyway just putting that out there.

SoftwareEngineer
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 5:46 pm

starvingartist wrote:
SoftwareEngineer wrote:
starvingartist wrote:
SoftwareEngineer wrote:
starvingartist wrote:
SoftwareEngineer wrote:
More sexism. Your venom toward men seems hauntingly like the shooter's video rant.

oh please--to compare tarantella's very rational statement (which is well supported by research btw, look into it if you don't believe me/her) to what that piece of sh** said before he went out and killed 6 innocent people because you are upset that women are starting to talk about cracking down on sexism and misogyny on this site is really petty and completely without class. revolting.

Interesting. Have you seen anyone here try to couple male members of this site to the shooter based on supposed sexist posts, by likening them to his video rant? Yes, you have. What do you have to say about that coupling?

that from what i've seen of the L&D subforum, it's accurate--i've seen posts that were, barring the "shooting blonde sluts" bit, eerily reminiscent of that transcript that's been posted of the killer's last video. and that correlation scares and disturbs me.

Then, in principle, you agree with my comment.

what comment do i agree with?

I've made my point, I'm not going to run around in circles.

tarantella64
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 5:56 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
starvingartist wrote:
Venger wrote:
tarantella64 wrote:

starvingartist, sorry for hearing that, I don't know what exactly defines sociopath, but no man who rapes is sane, at least not morally sane.

I think maybe you've got some dramatic ideas about what date rape is, Boo. It's just a form of "I'm allowed." Just like, decades ago, it used to be totally fine to slap dat ass walking by in the office. A perk, right? I'm allowed. And my dick is so practically inside her anyway, now that I've given her that finger she didn't know she wanted, and I want to; I'm allowed. Cause if she didn't want it, why'd she wear that? Come out with me? Say hello? Look at me? And, at bottom, there's this idea about getting away with it, because it's yours by right, no? Allowed.

It's just a matter of not actually noticing that the other person is a person, for a convenient span of time.

tarantella64
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 5:58 pm

DukeJanTheGrey wrote:
I woke up once with a woman, lets just say, interfering with me. That was in August 2005 and it's driven me stark raving mad since, as can still be seen today (and tomorrow and so on). Still don't know why she did it, we were never in a relationship but I have never felt so intuitively close to any one before nor since, male or female. But I don't hate or resent women, in fact there are a fair few whom I rather much admire to put mildly. I have misogynistic moments but I like to feel they are firmly balanced out with my misandry, but most of it is tongue in cheek, a humourers nod to the absurd and recognition of the strange hypocrisies that are dotted around in the whole of society. As a man I sometimes wish I could shrug it off, and with machismo boisterously state that I can get laid in my sleep. But no, good grief no, thank the lord I can't. Anyway just putting that out there.

See above. No better if a woman does it.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 6:42 pm

tarantella64 wrote:
DukeJanTheGrey wrote:

See above. No better if a woman does it.
My abusive ex used to force me to have sex with her even though I was not in the mood and said no, she would threaten to tell neighbors I beat her if i failed to cooperate. Im not sure if its rape or abuse or manipulation to get me to do what she wanted.Im not sure if we all should continue discuss rape because its a rather touchy subject and im trying not to let it trigger my flashbacks right now i do have sympathy for others who were possibly raped and would not want them to have a flash back either because flashbacks aren't fun at all. Just the thing is rape is not fun for anybody and does a lot of psychological damage and can contribute to PTSD! When someone says no you stop you dont continue I dont give a s**t how horny you are you just dont that person is that persons own property not yours! Be it man or woman its total BS! Rape is just as bad as murder if not worse in my book because those traumatizing memories last for the rest of your life! Do I hate women due to my past experience? NO! although I have issues of trusting them and sometimes am afraid of them but i know there are good women out there as well not all women are evil psychos and im trying to learn to break that thought althogether I have been rather bitter towards women at times and have come off as misogynistic and I do apologize for that I do have some female friends so I am starting to trust them again but this time with caution, I know my mother is a good person and the recent news woke me up from my ignorance and immaturity towards a lot of females aiming for womens rights out of bad experiences with women. i now realize why there are women so bitter towards men because maybe they had bad experiences like I have I sometimes wish i could comfort those women but then realize that a man is the last thing they would want to see and I can relate to that I sometimes get in that mood too when it comes to women wanting to comfort me and I push them away, its unhealthy but im trying to work on that.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Last edited by AspieOtaku on 25 May 2014, 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 7:13 pm

IMO, 4 elements had to be in place in the shooter for this tragedy to occur:

rage, narcissism (to a Cluster B degree), malice and opportunity.

In the final analysis, opportunity - easy access to guns - was the determining factor.

Alas.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 7:23 pm

firstly I'd say the if a man is a virgin hes no good thing. I've got it from a equal number of men and women. Men tend to see it as they guy isn't good at getting sex and its a completion. the women tend to see it as eww whats wrong with him. the reason hes not had sex must have been cause no woman wants him so i don't want him either. when reality it could be he just didn't want sex until recently. I've been rejected for both lack of sexual experience and for lack of relationships. When the men say things about it I can pass it off meh whatever, I don't pretake in competition . When a woman does it It tends to hurt me cause they are assuming things about me that aren't true. the shooters seemed to be more concerned with the competition side. I don't get that. it does seem to be something a fare amount of guys are concerned with. sex for sex sakes is not my thing.

I am sorry to hear about you two being raped. its a horrible thing and I don't know many who haven't been raped or molested. I use to think we just attracted to each other, but now I am being to fear that its more that a large part of the population has been raped, molested, or abused. Quite saddening.

now i hope this doesn't come off bad and i'm partly confused. but the whole a person did something bad so they didn't see the victim as a human but as a object thing doesn't sit right with me. a person can do bad things to someone and still seem them as a human. It can be as simple as I want so I take. you can see someone as a person with somthing you want and take it without the need to think they are not human. I could be wrong being as i've never done such things and I don't know what the mental process was of the guy who molested me. I just tend to look at other crime and no one says that murders kill peple cause they don't see them as humans, they say they just wanted to kill people. it seems the whole they see us as objects logic could be applied to any crime, so unless the person says or has been evaluated by a docter to show that they saw the person as a object i don't get that logic.

Rape, abuse, molesting and all other horrible things is wrong. I just don't see a special mindset to them besides the mindset of being mean and wanting what they want. i'd rather not talk about the abuse and rape though but there are a few people i'd probably kill if i was a violent person and didn't care for laws. I just hope that they'll get whats coming to them eventually

hugs to you two. I really hope it didn't come accross bad I don't want to lessen what happen I just really don't get the object thing. but i don't get alot of things, maybe he did see me only as a object. the thought though is more disturbing then just bad people doing bad thing. now i have bad memories :(

inconelx
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

25 May 2014, 7:38 pm

tarantella64 wrote:
I think maybe you've got some dramatic ideas about what date rape is, Boo. It's just a form of "I'm allowed." Just like, decades ago, it used to be totally fine to slap dat ass walking by in the office. A perk, right? I'm allowed. And my dick is so practically inside her anyway, now that I've given her that finger she didn't know she wanted, and I want to; I'm allowed. Cause if she didn't want it, why'd she wear that? Come out with me? Say hello? Look at me? And, at bottom, there's this idea about getting away with it, because it's yours by right, no? Allowed.

It's just a matter of not actually noticing that the other person is a person, for a convenient span of time.

IMO that is hardly a sane thing to do, rape is rape regardless if the rapist thinks it is not.