Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2014, 3:39 am

Ever brush women off who come onto you unknowingly? I have and I tend to do it often without knowing it at times some try to get overly friendly with me and I act totally indifferent and move on my way leaving them with a wtf look on their face, does anyone else do this?

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Differentialform
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Aug 2014, 4:29 am

No, I don't think I ever did that. But I have never noticed a woman coming onto me anyway.

DeathSkullEX
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Aug 2014, 7:16 am

I simply would respond to women how i would to men or anybody else that i would meet/encounter in random places.

CommanderKeen
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2014, 7:44 am

My hormones are sky high SKKKKKKKKKKKKKKY HIGH, so no. Actually I have to make sure I don't become over friendly.

scotttenorman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Aug 2014, 8:22 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Ever brush women off who come onto you unknowingly? I have and I tend to do it often without knowing it at times some try to get overly friendly with me and I act totally indifferent and move on my way leaving them with a wtf look on their face, does anyone else do this?

I'm not saying it happens to me often.

Yes, I'm always questioning whether I'm being delusional or not, but, yes, this SEEMS to happen to me as well.
The stronger it seems they are coming on, the stronger my resolve to ignore/leave the situation.

I'm quite good at it.

Muscle, blood, skin, and bones, a mind that's weak, and a back that's strong.

johnsmcjohn
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2014, 11:01 am

If I have, I didn't(and don't) know that they were coming on to me. I'd pretty much need a woman to explicitly state she was interested in me for me to know it wasn't something else.

Myers-Briggs: INTJ
AQ: 44

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2014, 11:27 am

I wish they would simply tell me they like me and not beat around the bush with non verbal ques, it confuses the hell out of me.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

scotttenorman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Aug 2014, 11:33 am

That'd freak me out more.

I wish "I"

could learn to respond appropriately!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

LOL

It's all about me (including all of the bad stuff).

Muscle, blood, skin, and bones, a mind that's weak, and a back that's strong.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2014, 11:37 am

johnsmcjohn wrote:
If I have, I didn't(and don't) know that they were coming on to me. I'd pretty much need a woman to explicitly state she was interested in me for me to know it wasn't something else.

^^^ I am pretty much the same, or I was when I was younger, a girl even ran up and kissed me once and I was totally shocked and didnt know if she liked me or was trying to make fun of me (turned out the later), now that I have had more experience with age I can pick up on many of the hints. one way to tell is if a woman does have an interest they do not handle rejection vary well where men are more used to it.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2014, 12:30 pm

how do you know if it was unknowingly

women don't find my attractive or approach me, so nope. never happen.

AlexanderDantes
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Aug 2014, 11:16 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:

I have and intentionally, it's hard to like someone if they aren't up to your standards. I tend to only go with women I find physically attractive on top of good chemistry.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2014, 3:20 am

I guess its better to brush women off than to try and misread their advances and get accused of sexual harassment! So Id rather be considered an indifferent cold hearted as*hole without any intentions than some sex craved fiend out to sexually harass someone!People keep asking me why I dont have a GF its simple, I dont trust anyone and am too busy for a relationship and work 6 days a goddamn week and am to exhausted at the end of the day looking! I dont bother anymore anyways because simply just asking someone out your attracted to can lead to sexual harassment so I dont bother with that anymore!I know im kinda paranoid but i see it as anyone you ask out 100% will accuse you of sexual harassement and i will assume that even if nothing is intended in a sexual way!

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2014, 4:33 am

I got brushed off by a guy once. It went like this:
I was at a party in 2011 with some friends and I saw a guy from my studies who I thought was goodlooking. There were free drinks at the party so I was pretty drunk. He came towards us, also quite drunk, and I blurted out: "Mark, YOU LOOK SO HOT". He kinda stared at me and gave me hug and patted me on the head and than he went on to flirt with some skimpy blonde girl.
I didn't feel rejected because I was too drunk to feel rejected.
The day after I did feel bad though. The weirdest was that he tried to hook up with me on facebook the day after when he was sober again. Weirdo.

Eurythmic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2014, 7:41 am

I tend to be oblivious to signs that a lady is interested, I've never been the sharpest tool in the shed with social cues.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2014, 10:22 am

LOL...you were both drunk---that doesn't count.

I hope you didn't feel bad for long.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2014, 11:05 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
LOL...you were both drunk---that doesn't count.

I hope you didn't feel bad for long.

LOL no not at all.