I need a 15 year old's perspective.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Kyuubi
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Feb 2015, 6:01 pm

Before I ask this let me say something: Yes, I'm an insecure b***h. Yes, I'm jealous. And No, I don't like this girl.

My friend Brianna. She likes a player. A lot of girls like him. I was talking her today and I admitted that I'm more than a little jealous of him. When she asked why I said that a lot of girls like him. I asked her if she had any advice. Her response: "Derryck, you're a nice guy. At least you care about people unlike (his name). He's a player and that's bad. Stay that nice guy you are". I was completely baffled. Stay the nice guy you are? Why did she tell me that when she obviously doesn't like guys who care about people? That's like my friend Paige asking for advice and me telling her to swear a lot (side note: I find it annoying when girls swear a lot). Why does she tell me to stay the nice guy i am when that is very clearly getting me nowhere? Why does she tell me to stay the way I am when it quite clearly turns her and many other girls off?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2015, 6:38 pm

I'm not 15 years old

But your friend gave excellent advice:

People like you, who are sincere and not "players" always succeed better once they get older. Don't try to be a "player." You will lose. Just be yourself.

The "players" either learn not to be "players," or they fade into the background. They only are able to date girls/women who remain at an immature l evel.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2015, 7:56 pm

Here's a life lesson for you. 15 year old girls are dumb. They like bad boys so they date one and they get heartbroken eventually. I think it's because many bad boys are charming and obviously have good social skills with women.

Just combine bad boy traits with nice guy traits. Be charming, have good social skills, be nice, and don't be afraid to try new things.