Hummingbird

01 May 2015, 5:51 pm

You weren't mean.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 5:55 pm

fireflie wrote:
is there a way to block a specific user?

assume you mean boo, he's one of the members been here long time. he's a bit of a handful. not all bad though.

no sadly the new version has no way to block others. I've had my troubles here with past members.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 6:02 pm

looks like a sword in your hand, were you in a play?

fireflie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 May 2015, 6:05 pm

no. It was just a photo shoot. I thought that pic was interesting so I used it. I was just playing around a fire posing for the photographer. I'm not a model or anything I'm 5'3 :lol:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 6:08 pm

rdos wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Drama queen and naive White knights.

You should be respectful to women if you want them for relationships. To me it is amazing that a woman that claims she likes Aspies is met with such hostility. This is what we want, so why be hostile?

She's not all 'women'.

Also let's go back....

First, there were few of us who were suspicious about her motives, but none insulted her - it's not crime to be suspect of things. ie. If a girl for example feels that some guy is creep and she avoids him, it's her right, we can't tell her she shouldn't.

Then Booyakasha mentioned her website, and right after she exploded (she could simply explain to Booyakasa that it isn't shampoo), and started all the swearing which wasn't necessary in the first place.

I wasn't impressed by her behavior and I really think she wouldn't be a good match for any aspie.
Haven't you noticed she insulted her neurodiverse son? don't you find this coming from a mother ....weird? I thought you are a neurodiverse advocate, rdos - hence why I told her to forget the guys here - I really don't believe that all aspies are unsuccessful - I was being sarcastic and pushing her away in the same time.

Yes, I want the block option too, I wanna block a one specific user.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 01 May 2015, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 6:09 pm

fireflie wrote:
no. It was just a photo shoot. I thought that pic was interesting so I used it. I was just playing around a fire posing for the photographer. I'm not a model or anything I'm 5'3 :lol:

what was the photo shoot for?
aren't most women about that tall though? ^o.o>

Adam55
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 May 2015, 6:12 pm

fireflie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 May 2015, 6:12 pm

did you actually accuse me of insulting my son because I used the F word before mentioning him? you , my friend, are definitely NOT at all on the same planet as I am. I feel sorry for you, and I think you are embarrassing and humiliating the other dudes on here.
This is because I am the girl in high school who wouldn't even talk to you. And *I* loved weird guys, but you are mean, sadistic, cold hearted and SOOOOO wrong about everything. I feel sorry for you. Please stop talking ot me so I can enjoy meeting some nice people.
You will NEVER get a girl, I promise. And if and when you do, I feel so sorry for her.

fireflie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 May 2015, 6:13 pm

I think 5'4 is average, but models are usually like 5'10. I'm way too short and "thick" to be a model :)

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 6:13 pm

so boo if I say "thats my F***ing car" did I insult my care or did I add the f word out of anger.

take the f word out and you have "They are aromatherapy products a developed for my autistic son who had uncontrolled seizures!"

which to me doesn't sound insulting. f word is commonly used when angry and not as a insult.

fireflie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 May 2015, 6:14 pm

psychopath does not = autistic.... omg

fireflie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 May 2015, 6:15 pm

Oh wow!! Thank you! I get so emotional I can't argue properly :) THANK you for defending me that is exactly what I was doing.

Adam55
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 May 2015, 6:15 pm

fireflie wrote:
did you actually accuse me of insulting my son because I used the F word before mentioning him? you , my friend, are definitely NOT at all on the same planet as I am. I feel sorry for you, and I think you are embarrassing and humiliating the other dudes on here.
This is because I am the girl in high school who wouldn't even talk to you. And *I* loved weird guys, but you are mean, sadistic, cold hearted and SOOOOO wrong about everything. I feel sorry for you. Please stop talking ot me so I can enjoy meeting some nice people.
You will NEVER get a girl, I promise. And if and when you do, I feel so sorry for her.

it's just a joke love calm down

fireflie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 May 2015, 6:19 pm

no i don't believe he is joking

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 6:23 pm

fireflie wrote:
I think 5'4 is average, but models are usually like 5'10. I'm way too short and "thick" to be a model :)

you're not thick. the model industry has created an unhealthy idea of weight and body shape. its thrown everything off. I see women on dating sites with bones showign who say they'll average then what use to be average women saying they are big/curvy/chubby, then chubby women saying they are obese. not sure where this leaves the real obese women. similar things with men too.

I have a belly but I'm not obese or super fat compared to people truly so, but since I'm not flat and boney I can't be whats considered skiny ever.