Page 7 of 7 [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 6:23 pm

sly279 wrote:
so boo if I say "thats my F***ing car" did I insult my care or did I add the f word out of anger.

take the f word out and you have "They are aromatherapy products a developed for my autistic son who had uncontrolled seizures!"

which to me doesn't sound insulting. f word is commonly used when angry and not as a insult.

Using F**** before objects is the same as using F**** before your supposedly dearest people?

Adam55
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 May 2015, 6:23 pm

fireflie wrote:
no i don't believe he is joking

maybe, but alot of people talk rubbish on the net though lol

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 6:24 pm

Adam55 wrote:
fireflie wrote:
did you actually accuse me of insulting my son because I used the F word before mentioning him? you , my friend, are definitely NOT at all on the same planet as I am. I feel sorry for you, and I think you are embarrassing and humiliating the other dudes on here.
This is because I am the girl in high school who wouldn't even talk to you. And *I* loved weird guys, but you are mean, sadistic, cold hearted and SOOOOO wrong about everything. I feel sorry for you. Please stop talking ot me so I can enjoy meeting some nice people.
You will NEVER get a girl, I promise. And if and when you do, I feel so sorry for her.

it's just a joke love calm down

really hard to tell if or when boo is joking or being real. sometimes he is being quite real other times he says when hes joking. though as someone that was bullied this isn't joking. as its a type of joke that is only funny to the person doing it.

i was picked on a lot where people like it was only a joke. "you;re so fat and ugly why won't you just die" then after i get upset and others do too" calm down it was only a joke"

it was only a joke is just a an excuse after they'll caught.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 6:27 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
so boo if I say "thats my F***ing car" did I insult my care or did I add the f word out of anger.

take the f word out and you have "They are aromatherapy products a developed for my autistic son who had uncontrolled seizures!"

which to me doesn't sound insulting. f word is commonly used when angry and not as a insult.

Using F**** before objects is the same as using F**** before your supposedly dearest people?

yes. like if if someone said something that upset you. its quite common.

look at that ugly woman over there.
no dude that's my f*****g sister.
the guy in this ^ example isn't insulting his sister, but rather displaying his upset about what his friend said.

take it you've never cursed out of anger in a reaction to something someone said. its quite common thing I see people do it all the time. I do it too sometimes.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 6:29 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Then Booyakasha mentioned her website, and right after she exploded (she could simply explain to Booyakasa that it isn't shampoo), and started all the swearing which wasn't necessary in the first place.

I just love emotional, neurodiverse women. :heart: :lol:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 6:29 pm

Quote:
I feel sorry for you, and I think you are embarrassing and humiliating the other dudes on here.
This is because I am the girl in high school who wouldn't even talk to you. And *I* loved weird guys, but you are mean, sadistic, cold hearted and SOOOOO wrong about everything. I feel sorry for you. Please stop talking ot me so I can enjoy meeting some nice people.

Why do you think that I would even want to talk to a "girl in high school" like you?

Quote:
You will NEVER get a girl, I promise. And if and when you do, I feel so sorry for her.

Ow, you are now having prophetic powers?

Fine, bug off, stop quoting me.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 7:06 pm

fireflie wrote:
psychopath does not = autistic.... omg

What we have here is a failure to communicate. I'm shocked XD, what I meant is that a lot of us (likely including fireflie) have had to deal with some REALLY crazy people and situations in our lives. No one knows how to erase memories and memory forms the basis for how we learn to appreciate the people around us. The only way to change the human condition is to seek good memories in situ.

I agree with rdos & Nyxjord; OP belongs here just as much as we do, this forum's stated purpose is inclusivity.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

nyxjord
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 7:12 pm

In order to discourage arguing about semantics/word uses and previous posts (that are just getting users riled up) for future posters, please keep to the original topic/ post that op wrote about.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 7:42 pm

fireflie wrote:
for the record, i meant to say I don;t care if a guy is social or charming. it was a typo.

Ah. Yeah, typos are the norm here when an OP unwittingly kicks off a flame war. Try to stay calm, all we're doing is pushing pixels around. You mentioned you had your ideas of normality meddled with in some really scary ways. I must say it's a rare & pleasant surprise to meet someone who shares my aversion to the ordinary, even if I can't empirically tell where you're coming from.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 8:23 pm

Tell you who I'm into -- Amish women! They're are just so friggin' hot!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

fireflie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 May 2015, 8:56 pm

any of you kind guys who have been so sweet and responded to me i would love to hear from you in a PM. I'm going to let this post be for now

Lazar_Kaganovich
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 May 2015, 8:59 pm

fireflie wrote:
any of you kind guys who have been so sweet and responded to me i would love to hear from you in a PM. I'm going to let this post be for now

What was your objective in stating this thread? So you like Aspies? That's nice. You wanna date Aspies? Even better. But what did you expect to gain from coming here and promulgating this on WP in the Love & Dating section??? :?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

01 May 2015, 10:59 pm

I would take this bait if I were single & not disabled. Being desperate & posting about it alot is how I met my ex & current girlfriend on here.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2015, 8:29 am

Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
fireflie wrote:
ok asking for "nood pix" is NOT the way to get a quality woman to be interested in you. Just, FYI :)
Thanks for the compliments, guys. I'm single! Not especially or desperately looking, but i would love to meet a great person to settle down with.

Hmmm....someone is taking things a bit too srsly!

ASS OR GTFO

Can you explain please what is the point of your post? ASS or GTFO? :?

I'm suspicious of her motives. It seems like she's being a tease and trying to mess with lonely guys here.

I just saw this now, sorry, I can't tell from here to be honest, as I never saw anything like it before either, I do see she has a website designated to selling shampoos on her profile...As long as she isn't posting those links around the forum, I can't do anything but hope she's sincere.

Well I'm glad the mods on WP are smartening up to NT trolls who come here to mess with us Aspies! In years past they had free reign and I always got in trouble when I trolled em back. Someone with a sales website linked to their profile is highly suspicious at best. I mean, c'mon now! Shouldn't these types get hazed a little bit so they can handle playing in our sandbox? :P

Well I'll tell you what I'd already told boo - please let us know about sock puppets (Ok you're one, so that excludes you :P) and about possible trolls. neither I nor other mods are online all the time, and I don't have time, energy nor interest to check every single thread or poster.

I don't know who banned you or what you were banned for before, but i hold no grudges and am willing to listen anyone complain about someone or some thread. So maybe better than in engaging with some possible troll, to notify us and we'll deal with it with much less drama.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2015, 8:31 am

fireflie wrote:
THEY ARE NOT f*****g SHAMPOOS!! ! !
They are aromatherapy products a developed for my f*****g autistic son who had uncontrolled seizures! None of you even LOOKED at my website. Don't worry, I'm out!
PS- I'm not a "troll"
your loss

Excessive swearing is against the rules, I don't think any kind of cosmetics deserves that amount of swearing.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2015, 8:35 am

fireflie wrote:
did you actually accuse me of insulting my son because I used the F word before mentioning him? you , my friend, are definitely NOT at all on the same planet as I am. I feel sorry for you, and I think you are embarrassing and humiliating the other dudes on here.

Post personal attack of this magnitude one more time and you'll be banned.

They have every reason to doubt your intentions, on one other thread you were complaining about your marriage issues, here you say you're single and would want an aspie. I'd be doubtful as well, sorry.

Hereby this thread is closed, and I would suggest anyone "into Aspies" rather to engage in a chat with them on the forum, like the rest of us, than to offer your hand to anyone willing to fight the dragons, windmills or whatnot to earn it.