Page 3 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2015, 5:19 pm

I wouldn't say it's impossible I'd date a girl heavier than me, but in all honesty, I don't find it very likely. I'm generally not attracted to bigger women, but there are exceptions to every rule.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2015, 5:21 pm

Portable scales are handy to have with you when sizing up a potential mate -- they fit nicely in a backpack. Getting said potential mate to step on one is the tough part, though.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2015, 6:11 pm

A woman heavier than me would have to be very obese, unless she were also taller than me. In the latter case, I wouldn't object.

I certainly wouldn't reject a woman for being about as fat as I am, but I want to lose weight, so I'd expect her to have this goal, too. We probably could help each other. I wouldn't like her to get defensive about it or make me walk on egg shells so I don't offend her.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Crazyfool
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Aug 2015, 6:39 pm

Peacesells wrote:
Crazyfool wrote:
Plus I'm borderline obsessed about health and fitness and it'd be really nice to share that with someone... But I'm not getting my hopes up either cuz I really wanna meet an aspie but from what I can tell on here lost f the aspie women aren't into fitness.

Didn't you get together with your ex?

Anyway, about the thread, it depends on the height.

No, I bit off more then I could chew so needless to say I ended up calling it off before things got anymore complicated...

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

28 Aug 2015, 6:58 pm

My 2nd & current girlfriend are heavier than me

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

SilverStar
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2015, 7:16 pm

I prefer women that are a little shorter (under 5'-7"), and about the same body type as myself, but I have been attracted to other types of women, as well. The two types that appeal to me the least, are tall/skinny and short/overweight girls, but I wouldn't be totally against the idea, if they had a nice personality, though.

Crazyfool
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Aug 2015, 7:18 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Portable scales are handy to have with you when sizing up a potential mate -- they fit nicely in a backpack. Getting said potential mate to step on one is the tough part, though.

I usually have my first date at the local Dr.'s office so I can have a professional size her up and check BF% , Weight, Height, possibly colon exam....then I can usually rule out the bad seeds and take it from there. BTW, I'm single ladies :) lol j/k

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2015, 7:36 pm

cberg wrote:
I live in a really active town (nay, state :D)

That's debatable. Overall population compared to other states yes, but some of those small towns east of Denver have some super inactive people. Coming from the west through the mountains, that's the CO you're talking about, then you keep going east past Denver and it's almost a completely different state. East of Denver should probably be part of Kansas.

I've never been attracted to bodies to be honest. They do nothing for me at all, they're all within this small range and all seem very similar to me. I'm just weird. But I don't date so it's not an issue.

BorgPrince
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Aug 2015, 7:49 pm

I would not. Heavy women are gross. So are nonheavy women. :twisted:

Crazyfool
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Aug 2015, 9:51 pm

BorgPrince wrote:
I would not. Heavy women are gross. So are nonheavy women. :twisted:

hater