Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 215 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218 ... 240  Next

Cottnsick
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Sep 2015, 2:56 pm

Hey, I'm Nick. I'm 23 and from the U.K.
I'm into cycling and gaming.
Laid back guy looking for nice gurl.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Oct 2015, 11:40 am

North-west England male, 27, looking for somebody from anywhere in Britain to talk to!

Okay, the quick version.

First of all, I'd describe myself as an introvert with extrovert qualities. What I mean is that while I don't like to know many people, when I'm close to somebody I like to talk and communicate a hell of a lot.

I studied Politics, Philosophy and Economics (one year at Uni of Liverpool and then I moved to the OU because I can't cope with my fellow human beings). I haven't found a proper job yet and I finished last year, gosh.

I'm a huge animal lover. Any kind of rodents, dogs, cats, rabbits; anything with fur will make me go crazy and I'm also interested in insects. Last year I was gardening, ended up with a beautiful cockshafer on my hand and it made my week.

I love food! I'm a bit mad about taste in general, there's too much to really go on about unprompted so ask me! I also like coffee and ales.

As my degree choice implies I'm interested in politics although I won't pretend I don't spend a lot of time trying not to think about it too much. My views are fairly left-wing.

I play video games. Too many. Love Dark Souls. Recently I've been playing The Witcher 3, which might be the best RPG ever made.

Fan of British comedy. Anything by Chris Morris or Armando Iannuchi. Also Limmy's Show. And Stewart Lee.

I'd like to meet somebody like myself. There's really not much more to say.

And yeah, I have diagnosed Asperger's! I'm on the mild end but still struggle to cope with people and prefer to only be close to one person, so if I could find somebody who could be both my best friend and partner that would be wonderful. I really am open to talking to anybody though. I don't really talk to anybody at all as of the moment.

TDDNIEK45
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Oct 2015, 4:58 pm

Hi my name is Todd looking for a nice aspie woman from Wisconsin closer to my age I am 45 and was diagnosed 18 months ago.

Alex.baldwin130
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Oct 2015, 6:58 pm

My name is alex but i like to go by Oktober. Im 18 years old i was diagnosed at the age of 3. Im from louisiana. My passions are motorcycles,music,photography, chemistry and astronomy. Im one of the nicest guys you will ever meet :) :mrgreen:

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2015, 7:31 pm

Nice username, Mr. Alex Baldwin!

Okay, I'm Tifa, I'm a girl, and I'm from Central Canada. I am in Grade 12. I like fantasy books, writing, reading, fantasy rpgs, mythology, spiritualism, Tolkienism, Studio Ghibli movies, manga [especially Clamp], Lego, Doctor Who, Digimon, Sherlock, Star Wars, Star Trek, music [classical and orchestral, but also odds and ends here and there], playing piano, soft cuddly things, kittens and cute animals. I'm an All-Loving Hero with a side case of Chronic Hero Syndrome. I'm quiet, smart, and introverted. I also talk a lot about the things that interest me. My idea relationship is one in which my partner is understanding, honest, trustworthy, patient, gentle, and willing to take things slowly. I am also asexual and don't really care about the gender of my partner. Feel free to pm me if interested in becoming friends first.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

WolfClaw99
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Oct 2015, 4:55 pm

I'm not really sure what the target age demographic is here but...

Hi I'm Joseph, I am 16 years and live in the San Joaquin Valley in California (Fresno-Madera-Clovis area). I was diagnosed with Asperger's at age 10 and I also have ADHD.

Appearence: Tall; 6'1(185.42 cm), short-medium dark brown hair, brown eyes, slightly red cheeks and nose, broad shoulders, white.

I am Hispanic/Caucasian

Interests: being outdoors( hunting, hiking, camping, and stargazing), listening to older music(30's 40's Swing, 50's Rock n' Roll, 80's hard rock and metal etc.), Animals, Video Games( FPS, racing, action, fighting, adventure), reading( fiction and nonfiction (war/military, adventure, action, fantasy), learning about history( world history, warfare, and weaponry), cartoons ( mostly classic like Looney Toons and Tom & Jerry), anime( Naruto, pokemon, FMA, Durarara!!. I'm trying to get into more.

I have steam, fb, twitter, tumblr, skype, and google hangouts. you will have to pm me if you want those. I am not very fond of dating, especially online and long distance, but I am willing to give it a go. If you live nearby then it would be easier. I am also looking for friendships as well.

I'm interested in a woman who is caring, thoughtful, and understanding. Someone who has a great personality and a fantastic sense of humor. Someone who isn't afraid of getting a bit dirty and is tough. Someone who doesn't really mind cuddling or compliments. Someone who likes some of the things I like.

Enochian
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Nov 2015, 12:44 am

Name: Jacob
Height: 6'7
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Build: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian/African American
Orientation: Heterosexual

If I list too many interests, it would be boring to read. If I list too little, than it reduces the chances of meeting someone with similar interests. Here it goes. :p

I like Sci Fi, including Star Trek, Star Wars, Babylon 5, Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Continuum, Defiance, Farscape, Falling Skies, Firefly, and Stargate.

I like Fantasy, including the Dresden Files, Harry Potter, Eragon, Codex Alera, and Lord of the Rings.

I like video games, including Fallout, Far Cry, Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Splinter Cell, Civilization, Command and Conquer ect.

I'm very interested in Superheroes, particularly the MCU movies, and I watch Arrow, Flash, Agents of Shield, Agent Carter, and Daredevil.

I'm also interested in Art, Science, Psychology, History, and Geography.

Personality wise, I've been told that I have a good sense of humor, I try to be understanding of different viewpoints, and I'm patient.

As for who I want to date? Someone who shares at least some of my interests, doesn't mind a long distance relationship (though if we live near each other, great) and is between 18-25. If you're interested, PM me. I also have Skype and Facebook. :)

Fox_of_Crutons
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Nov 2015, 11:18 am

I'm Fox, 26 years old, height 6'0''.
I live in South Carolina. I have never
Had a girlfriend, because of my autism.

I like to read comic books,
Like the Knights of the Dinner Table.

And that's about it for now.

GoodSenseAmelia
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Nov 2015, 8:26 pm

My name is Amelia and it is not easy being a female on the autism spectrum. I've been abused by NTs and feel I might have better luck dating an Aspie.
I'm 27 but look 17 and I live in southern Wyoming.
I'm looking for someone who'll love and accept me.
I stim using a teddy bear, I pick and I sniff.
I sleep under a weighted blanket.
I'm kinky in bed.
I'm gorgeous, that's me in my avatar, though distorted.
I'm highly verbal and very intelligent.
I have trouble maintaining a job.
I love to garden, cook, read, and work on my projects that have no real audience.
I'm socially inappropriate but I have lots of fun.
I believe that I only get one chance as this organization of biomass/consciousness and I'm looking for someone to share the experience with.
I'm not perfect. I'm not always stable. What I am is willing to communicate and try new things.

PM me if you're interested. I don't care where you live but you better be willing to arrange to visit if you're serious. I have no car but I bet I drive a stick better than any of you :P

Oh, I almost forgot. What do I want in a man?
Radical honesty.
Physically fit, healthy diet.
Loves the Earth.
Spiritually open and growing.
Tolerates or loves cats
I prefer gamers over sports fans
I don't care how sexually experienced you are as long as you're willing to learn and try.

ktmed325990
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Nov 2015, 12:41 am

Name: Katie :D
Height: 5'5
I was diagnosed with Aspergers recently and with ADHD around age 15. I'm quite the odd one compared to the norm. I enjoy watching neurosurgeries and historical documentaries (especially holocaust related). I'm currently at a 2 year community college and hoping to transfer to Stanford. I want to major in Neuroscience with a history minor emphasis on WW2. I love reading nonfiction, journalism, and working on my newest research endeavor. I also love Tae Kwon Do, Boxing, and MMA!
I'd love to meet someone who shares some of my interests; so PM me if interested! :D

joju
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Nov 2015, 8:54 am

Single again. 27 male, weird af. Currently staying in Gravesend in a hotel room, in lieu of a funny farm. life is a lot of waiting around at the moment. Moved around so much this year and last and have not settled. Most of my stuff is still with friends or lost to lousy people. Like 4 different pink guitars (I only have one pink one left)

Not really expecting to meet anyone from here but you never know, would be nice to meet anyone who's friendly and can appreciate a break from the norm rather than adhering to it.
Interested in various things but mostly music and a little photography at the

https://www.facebook.com/lunalacuna.band

cato4797
Raven
Raven

16 Nov 2015, 6:16 pm

So I thought I'd give this a try.

Name: Ben
Height: 6'1

My general interests include the outdoors (i like hiking) and low-key physical activity. Vacationing is also one of my favorite things: I've been all over the world, from Hawaii to Africa, and am hoping to go to India next. I enjoy reading (primarily history, science fiction, and historical fiction) and playing video games. I am somewhat interested in politics and have tried to keep up with the presidential elections (not too good at that though). I like drinking (I don't mean for the sake of getting drunk, although that can be nice) but for the quality and taste of good alcohol.

I'm in college right now, but not really sure what I want to major in.

Message me if your interested.

millzymai
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Nov 2015, 6:42 pm

Name: Millie
Interests: Science, Art, Music, Gaming, Sports, Exploring, Tea, Making things pretty (which usually involves adding flowers or OCD arrangement)
Myers-Briggs profile: INFJ/INTJ, which is apparently the same as Mr burns from the Simpsons...

I am a focused, honest and trustworthy girl who has an innate enthusiasm for almost anything, especially science and art/music. I am nerdy and have a dry sense of humour (who really enjoys the occasional cheesy pun) and I like to engage in interesting conversations :)

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2015, 1:56 am

Over one million views.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

sunnchipie
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Nov 2015, 6:26 pm

Name: Tom
Height: 5.11
Hair: Bald
Build: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Interests: Football - mainly watching.... cycling - mainly watching....
Mens shoes/clothes British stuff(nothing kinky), my car, plumbing, browsing the internet. Im not one for smart phones, facebook, apps or anything related to those
I like watching stuff like Peep Show, Catastrophe, Im a Celeb at the min, Ginger Keef
I like dancing. Random dancing. Anything chocolate. Beer
God knows how to put a pic... Bare with me

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2015, 1:44 am

sunnchipie wrote:
God knows how to put a pic... Bare with me

3rd party image hosts like imgur and photobucket are your friend here.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.