Women often show major signs of interest then flake out?

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 3:36 pm

It's funny, now I realize why I couldn't ask out my latest crush - I did talk to her in person several times for lengthy conversations but I couldn't pinpoint her interests in any of the conversations.

So I had no idea where to start, I couldn't make a plan at all. Anyway, I felt she isn't interested much.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 4:03 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
It's funny, now I realize why I couldn't ask out my latest crush - I did talk to her in person several times for lengthy conversations but I couldn't pinpoint her interests in any of the conversations.

So I had no idea where to start, I couldn't make a plan at all. Anyway, I felt she isn't interested much.

You're not the sort to give up. Just go out for coffee or icecream (unless she's lactose intolerant like me 8O ).

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 4:09 pm

Oh I do give up and let it go when I don't perceive interest.

slenkar
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2016, 7:22 pm

It could be as simple as sending too many text messages or calling too much and coming across as too keen,
Do you think this may have happened red pill?

Neo Redpill 101
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Apr 2016, 7:40 pm

slenkar wrote:
It could be as simple as sending too many text messages or calling too much and coming across as too keen,
Do you think this may have happened red pill?

Nope, I only messaged her a couple times in the passed week or so. It isn't that. I think she is just shy and feels intimidated by me proposing intimacy with her.

Neo Redpill 101
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Apr 2016, 7:42 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Neo.

I think you were like "Wanna go out on a date with me?" a question to which the girl who wanna play hard to get may respond with "maybe"(it could be yes or no, according to the girls' opinions in that other forum).

What to do instead:
If you know what are her interests, search for a nearby event that matches one of her interests.

Tell her instead during the conversation something like "Btw, I am going to this event X on sunday, I know you like this stuff too, let's go together".

If she says no, then you can be like "oh well, I am going either way, tell me if you change your mind- I am sure It will be fun" :lol:. ---> This is a sous-entendu that it translates to :"I don't need you to have fun in my life, the door is open for you to join but I am not begging you.".

If she flakes out on me Saturday night, I will invite her to a Texas style bar and grill place. I live in Japan, but this Japanese woman loves anything "American" (USA). I will try to get her to drink with me if she takes me up on the offer and go from there.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2016, 1:52 am

I have dated girls from Asian cultures (Indonesians/Filipino)....one thing common thing they have is the 'not playing it easy', - those are raised in eastern cultures where "slut-shaming" mentality is a real social problem(coming from men and women alike), meaning that they likely to be anxious so much about their reputation and care so much about how others view them.

You live there, you should have probably noticed that already, no? My advice above would work well because it will make her feel that you don't see her easy.

Forget the sex on the first days, be patient on that.

Neo Redpill 101
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Apr 2016, 2:46 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I have dated girls from Asian cultures (Indonesians/Filipino)....one thing common thing they have is the 'not playing it easy', - those are raised in eastern cultures where "slut-shaming" mentality is a real social problem(coming from men and women alike), meaning that they likely to be anxious so much about their reputation and care so much about how others view them.

You live there, you should have probably noticed that already, no? My advice above would work well because it will make her feel that you don't see her easy.

Forget the sex on the first days, be patient on that.

I'm not expecting sex on the first date, but if she turns down mild kissing and touching, then I'm not even going to waste my time. I just move on to the next woman. I have been strung along and eventually friendzoned by countless women and I'm so tired of it.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2016, 4:38 am

Don't even push it for kissing and making out - she knows it's a date.