Do you miss someone right now?

Page 142 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 ... 170  Next

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2016, 12:15 am

All the time and it's awful knowing they will never forgive me.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

iluvgreeen
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Oct 2016, 7:09 pm

Yes I miss my Ex. Well he was kind of an ex. We dated for a short period of time. But I wasn't sure he was interested in me so I moved on. Fast forward 4 years later We live about 13 hours away from each other by car. We would like to start dating again. He has Asperger but that really doesn't affect much of anything when we are together. I love and miss him so much I can not wait till we are reunited.

KevinsWither
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Oct 2016, 1:17 am

My ex. A half korean- half hispanic. Had my same interests. Actually got interested in some of my own interests. I don't really know what else to say due to me being hurt.

mathiebrungrand
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Oct 2016, 10:55 pm

I miss my dad, who died in 2012.

I wish I could call him and talk to him about how his day is going. He used to call me when I was having bad days; even if I didn't tell him, he just knew that his little girl needed him. Imagine that! He was all the way in California and I live in New York, but he knew.

He always encouraged me to be myself; never made me feel bad about being a weirdo. He could talk about math with me and knew me better than anyone on the planet. Never told me I should get married or needed a boyfriend or needed more friends; he just loved me for who I am.

Very thankful to have had a papa like that, even if I didn't get to have him for as long as I wish.

ThatGirlInTheTower
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

04 Nov 2016, 1:23 am

I miss everyone. I miss my one IRL friend, though I'll be seeing him this weekend. I miss my sister and her family that moved away, though I'll be seeing them at the end of this month. I miss my aunt, though I'll be seeing her a lot next month. I miss the people in my classes that I think may be potential friends. I miss all the friends I did have that abandoned me two years ago now. I miss my dad, or at least, I miss the person I thought he was. And of course, I miss her, though I couldn't say why. I miss everyone.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2016, 2:12 am

my ex. just as another earlier poster said, my crazy and her crazy collided like matter and antimatter and blew us apart. but she was my last hope. there was so much in her that attracted me. sic transit Gloria.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2016, 6:41 am

I miss my Dad.

noumenon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Nov 2016, 2:17 am

I miss the old me, sometimes. Growing older and becoming wiser can make it hard to look at things in the same way and get those same feelings of enjoyment that you once could. But then again, I am a better person now than I could have ever imagined being back then. Such a double-edged sword.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 5:10 am

Hopefully I'll visit them again soon, if its possible. :cry:

GypsyPrime
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Nov 2016, 9:45 pm

I miss my friend Ian. I thought we were friends and he is ignoring me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2016, 10:16 pm

sad how flawed human beings let each other down in various sad and mad ways.

Tellus
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Nov 2016, 3:04 pm

I miss people all the time, but it's not because they are physically gone.

I currently have/used to have a boyfriend/best friend who lives about five minutes away from me. However, we don't really see each other or talk everyday like we used to. (This happens all the time with me, with everyone. It's exhausting because my special interest is usually the person who then leaves me. Having a specific person as a special interest is, in general, difficult anyways because they are unpredictable and not always available.)
I am very intense and need a lot of attention from people (or else I'll view it as rejection or abandonment.) In the beginning they enjoy those traits and are as intense as me, but for them it always fades after a short amount of time. This is not to say I don't get tired with people, but I'm insecure and take it very personal when people "lose interest" in me.
I miss him very much, but I can't exactly force him to want to interact with me. I've tried, sort of, but I don't think people like possessive people ( Which I am, very much) :oops:

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 3:12 pm

Yes and no. I can't bring them back so I don't see the point in missing them, my logic has protected me in that way.

But I wasn't lonely with them. I miss that.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 4:24 pm

Tellus wrote:
I miss people all the time, but it's not because they are physically gone. I miss him very much, but I can't exactly force him to want to interact with me. I've tried, sort of, but I don't think people like possessive people ( Which I am, very much) :oops:

welcome to WP 8) I DO hope you meet somebody worthy of you :star:

Tellus
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Nov 2016, 7:02 pm

Thank you, I appreciate it! Hopefully I will meet someone, or my situation will improve. If it doesn't I could perhaps buy myself a pet ,or a robot, or hmm, a robot pet (?) 8O that will provide me with the affection that I'm currently lacking. :star:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2016, 8:43 pm

^^^^^ I had to learn how to be my own best friend :idea: