blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 6:36 pm

wilburforce wrote:
Outrider wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
kyria_gold wrote:
Yes western women in particular have extremely high standards. Having high standards isn't always a good thing though, that's why so many of them are ending up childless and alone in their 30s.

Would it surprise you though, to find that many women who are single and childless actually want to be single and childless? Studies have shown that married men live longer than unmarried men while married women die sooner than unmarried women--this would seem to signify that marriage is not healthy for women, or not as healthy as staying single is. I wonder why that might be... :scratch:

Well that sure sucks, doesn't it?

Men who are happier being married than being single can't choose to be married if women reject him, but women who are happier being single can choose to be single.

Yes, it's very unfortunate that men can't force women to marry them against their will anymore and women can choose to be free of domestic slavery if they want to. Progress towards gender equality really sucks for you guys, huh? Here's a cup for you to cry into about it:

Unfortunately, that isn't quite true. The world is a big place with plenty of injustice in it. Depends on what part of the world you live, or rather born into.

Hexen
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jan 2017, 6:38 pm

wilburforce wrote:
Outrider wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
kyria_gold wrote:
Yes western women in particular have extremely high standards. Having high standards isn't always a good thing though, that's why so many of them are ending up childless and alone in their 30s.

Would it surprise you though, to find that many women who are single and childless actually want to be single and childless? Studies have shown that married men live longer than unmarried men while married women die sooner than unmarried women--this would seem to signify that marriage is not healthy for women, or not as healthy as staying single is. I wonder why that might be... :scratch:

Well that sure sucks, doesn't it?

Men who are happier being married than being single can't choose to be married if women reject him, but women who are happier being single can choose to be single.

Yes, it's very unfortunate that men can't force women to marry them against their will anymore and women can choose to be free of domestic slavery if they want to. Progress towards gender equality really sucks for you guys, huh? Here's a cup for you to cry into about it:

That's not waht he was saying and it's obvious you jsut want to start a gender related argument. Posting that picture invalidates you.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 6:56 pm

Hexen wrote:
That's not waht he was saying and it's obvious you jsut want to start a gender related argument. Posting that picture invalidates you.

Wow, you're so right and I've totally been invalidated now! Good call.

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

Hexen
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jan 2017, 7:07 pm

wilburforce wrote:
Hexen wrote:

Wow, you're so right and I've totally been invalidated now! Good call.

You are to me and that's all that matters to me! ;).

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 7:17 pm

She's just pmsing

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 7:21 pm

Boxman108 wrote:
She's just pmsing

I can use my PMSing female reproductive system to get a guy any time I want. Suck on that, you lonely bitter as*hole. :D

(Note to Moderators: my warning number is wrong on my profile but apparently can't be fixed so I will note here that it is actually 2, not 3--the warning issued to me on Aug 20 2016 was a mistake but I've been told it can't be removed.)

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 7:29 pm

wilburforce wrote:
Boxman108 wrote:
She's just pmsing

I can use my PMSing female reproductive system to get a guy any time I want. Suck on that, you lonely bitter as*hole. :D

You go, girl :D

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 7:31 pm

Have fun with the clap

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

Hexen
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jan 2017, 7:32 pm

wilburforce wrote:
Boxman108 wrote:
She's just pmsing

So can any women, that doesn't mean you can get a quality man. Hey, Honey Boo boo's mother had to have sex at least once.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 7:43 pm

Hexen wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
Boxman108 wrote:
She's just pmsing

So can any women, that doesn't mean you can get a quality man. Hey, Honey Boo boo's mother had to have sex at least once.

I am fit and healthy and have a pleasant face with good symmetrical features and clear blue eyes, shiny hair, and I do my hair nails and makeup when I go out. I can get a quality man any time I want--I have before and I will again. Buh-bye, losers!

Hexen
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jan 2017, 7:46 pm

wilburforce wrote:
Hexen wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
Boxman108 wrote:
She's just pmsing

I am fit and healthy and have a pleasant face with good symmetrical features and clear blue eyes, shiny hair, and I do my hair nails and makeup when I go out. I can get a quality man any time I want--I have before and I will again. Buh-bye, losers!

So why are you not married to prince charming? You can and will again? That implies you've lost a good man. Did he get tired of your BS? Honey, I'm about to have my dream job in about 20 months. I'm going to do just fine.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 7:53 pm

Hexen wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
Hexen wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
Boxman108 wrote:
She's just pmsing

So why are you not married to prince charming? You can and will again? That implies you've lost a good man. Did he get tired of your BS? Honey, I'm about to have my dream job in about 20 months. I'm going to do just fine.

Keep telling yourself that as the lonely hours eat away at you. I left the last LTR (got a moving truck when he was at work one day) and never looked back. He was great in the sack but emotionally stunted and abusive. I do have a knack for finding the hung ones, it seems. Size queens rule, lonely losers drool! :)

Hexen
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jan 2017, 8:03 pm

wilburforce wrote:
Hexen wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
Hexen wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
Boxman108 wrote:
She's just pmsing

Keep telling yourself that as the lonely hours eat away at you. I left the last LTR (got a moving truck when he was at work one day) and never looked back. He was great in the sack but emotionally stunted and abusive. I do have a knack for finding the hung ones, it seems. Size queens rule, lonely losers drool! :)

Well, I'm sure with your high standards you're going to live a long happy life. ;). Keep trying to make me mad. You're actually quite amusing, I must say. They do have ultra big dildos, or may I suggest a baseball bat?

Hexen
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Jan 2017, 8:09 pm

Silly me, I just thought of this. You stated you can get a quality man and that he was a quality man, yet you also stated that he was abusive. So, either you just admitted that he wasn't a quality man, or you definition of quality starts and ends at a man having a large cock.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 8:11 pm

kyria_gold wrote:

It's better than being a single mother because the guy doesn't want to take responsibility so he can continue his single lifestyle and get another woman pregnant and have the system pay for it all.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

wilburforce
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2017, 8:12 pm

Hexen wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
Hexen wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
Hexen wrote:
wilburforce wrote:
Boxman108 wrote:
She's just pmsing

Well, I'm sure with your high standards you're going to live a long happy life. ;). Keep trying to make me mad. You're actually quite amusing, I must say. They do have ultra big dildos, or may I suggest a baseball bat?

I don't need to make you something you already are 24/7. Enjoy furiously masturbating until your dick chaffes, and I will enjoy all the delicious dick coming my way along with all my memories of delicious dicks I have known in the past. The real kind, with life support systems known as men attached to them. :D