Page 3 of 9 [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2019, 5:50 am

That hasn’t been my experience.

Women in their 30s get hornier....and they know what they’re doing in the sack.

Harpuia
Raven
Raven

03 Apr 2019, 9:02 am

I'm dating a woman a year older than me. It's the best relationship I've ever had, and she is definitely not prudish. Only downfall is it's a lot tougher to win her trust than previous relationships. But YMMV. If you go off sex alone, definitely early 30s > 20s.

Rdos: Your Aspie score: 126 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 90 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2019, 3:15 pm

Sabreclaw wrote:
Women in their 30's tend to be prudish, obsessed with having children, and only interested in career-oriented men. What's the point of dating at that age?

I'm definitely not a prude, and my sex drive has been higher in my 30s than at any other time in my life to date. I have no kids and no interest in kids, and I don't care about a man's career.

I get the feeling you're basing your information on something other than the many women you personally know in their 30s. Like Tumblr or something, not real life. If you talked to actual women you might be able to lose these stereotypes about women that are holding you back. Maybe practice here. There seem to be lots of women here on WP that aren't prudes and aren't obsessed with children.

If you decide what all women are like before you try to talk to them, you're not going to be very successful getting to know any.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2019, 3:18 pm

Sabreclaw wrote:
Women in their 30's tend to be prudish, obsessed with having children, and only interested in career-oriented men. What's the point of dating at that age?
You don't know many women, do you?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2019, 4:43 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Sly....I know I’m right. I have experience in this.

My pulse was 95 when I was about 25. Now, it’s in the 60s.

You just reached your 30s. How do you know how you’re going to do in your 30s?

If you’d ate right, exercised right, etc you’d been better shape in your 20s then if you still did so in your 50s
It’s biology. Living creatures are capable of better fitness when they are in in their peak then when their bodies have worn down as they head to death and decay. Our bodies get weaker and less healthy as we age. I dont know why your arguing with this.
If tomorrow I got in shape and ate right I’d be better shape then I was at 20 but not better shape then a healthy fit 20 year old.

My 30s will be same as my 20s which is nothing but working a crap job I hate and playing video games waiting to die. Which is similar to my teens. Except I went to school instead of work. I’ll never get a gf, I’ll never have many if any friends. People don’t want anything to do with poor subhuman men.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 8:40 am

But how many Aspies can exercise and eat right in early adulthood?

I didn't reach a healthy weight until my late 30s. But, once I figured it out I've been doing well for the last two decades.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 2:17 pm

BTDT wrote:

I didn't reach a healthy weight until my late 30s. But, once I figured it out I've been doing well for the last two decades.

The point isn’t about aspies or individuals it’s about the human body. The human body is capable of more at 20 then 30,40,50,60,80. It weakens and decays over time until it can’t support life anymore and we die. I can’t believe anyone is arguing a 16-29 year old can be more healthy and in shape then a 70 year old. That’s why it’s call youthful. My kitten is in better shape and more full of energy then my 13 year old cat. Younger cells work better then older cells.
Athletes won’t be in as good shape at 50 as they were at 30 the human body doesn’t work that way. They still be in better shape then a obese 20 year old but that’s not the point. A 60 year old athlete vs a 20 year old athlete.
Your body is much more capable at 20. I don’t see myself every getting into shape. So I’ll only get worse. Another example of this is its much easier to lose weight at 20 while st 40 your cells have showered down and it’s harder to lose weight.

If you keep doing the same you did at 20 you’ll be in less shape at 50. Wether you exercise or just lay about. You won’t be as capable later. So yes if I got fit at 40 I’d be in better shape then I was at 20 but not better then if I’d got fit at 20.

Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 3:31 pm

sly279 wrote:
BTDT wrote:

The point isn’t about aspies or individuals it’s about the human body. The human body is capable of more at 20 then 30,40,50,60,80. It weakens and decays over time until it can’t support life anymore and we die. I can’t believe anyone is arguing a 16-29 year old can be more healthy and in shape then a 70 year old. That’s why it’s call youthful. My kitten is in better shape and more full of energy then my 13 year old cat. Younger cells work better then older cells.
Athletes won’t be in as good shape at 50 as they were at 30 the human body doesn’t work that way. They still be in better shape then a obese 20 year old but that’s not the point. A 60 year old athlete vs a 20 year old athlete.
Your body is much more capable at 20. I don’t see myself every getting into shape. So I’ll only get worse. Another example of this is its much easier to lose weight at 20 while st 40 your cells have showered down and it’s harder to lose weight.

If you keep doing the same you did at 20 you’ll be in less shape at 50. Wether you exercise or just lay about. You won’t be as capable later. So yes if I got fit at 40 I’d be in better shape then I was at 20 but not better then if I’d got fit at 20.

Because the same person who can be morbidly obese at 20 years old can lose weight and get into shape 10 years later, and thereby be in much better shape in their 30s then they were at 20. People's health and fitness level can change over time, for some people it gets worse with age and some people actually improve their fitness level with time. It's not guaranteed you'll be in worse shape when you're older JUST because you're older--it all depends on how you take care of yourself (or don't.)

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 3:43 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

I'm definitely not a prude, and my sex drive has been higher in my 30s than at any other time in my life to date. I have no kids and no interest in kids, and I don't care about a man's career.

I get the feeling you're basing your information on something other than the many women you personally know in their 30s. Like Tumblr or something, not real life. If you talked to actual women you might be able to lose these stereotypes about women that are holding you back. Maybe practice here. There seem to be lots of women here on WP that aren't prudes and aren't obsessed with children.

If you decide what all women are like before you try to talk to them, you're not going to be very successful getting to know any.

Funny, because I've heard countless cases of women losing interest in sex after marriage. Dead bedrooms are extremely common.

Not to mention I've spent my whole life having to listen to my mum rant about how shameful and disgusting intimacy is.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 3:54 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
That hasn’t been my experience.

Women in their 30s get hornier....and they know what they’re doing in the sack.

Unfortunately, I am considered unqualified for those kind of women. The women I am deemed compatible with are ones who think sex is a sin unless it's for making children. My brother tried to push me to date this girl who had Aspergers who was hyper religious and didn't want to have sex until she was married but her parents wouldn't even let her date so what my older brother was doing was unproductive. Her parents don't even let her have male friends now, that's how strict and overprotective they are with her.

I've also been told I am only compatible with women who suffer mental illnesses, don't work, are missing limbs, don't look attractive, smoke meth (I had a stalker who did) or are elderly. Yet men who tell their girlfriends "Shut up, b***h!" and punch them get all the nice looking women.

Marknis
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 4:10 pm

I've been told that my depressed feelings over not having a girlfriend are simply an obsession and that I just need to quit being obsessed. I didn't just think one day "I don't have a girlfriend." and started ruminating on the thought. For years I would keep seeing people like my older brother and male classmates constantly getting girlfriends as well as having sexual escapades while I was constantly at home alone in my room as well as in public. It wasn't instantaneous but gradual.

I fear one day I will wake up and see an old man in the mirror who is still depressed and still doesn't have love in his life. If this August passes and I am still the same, I will snap.

Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 4:25 pm

Sabreclaw wrote:
Sabreclaw wrote:

Funny, because I've heard countless cases of women losing interest in sex after marriage. Dead bedrooms are extremely common.

Not to mention I've spent my whole life having to listen to my mum rant about how shameful and disgusting intimacy is.

Cheating is common in marriage too--you don't know why all those women choose not to have sex with their husbands, or that they're not having sex elsewhere if they're not getting it at home. Saying most women after 30 are prudes is just no where near accurate because lots of adult women have healthy libidos, that's not as rare as you seem to think it is.

Also, your mom is not most women.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 4:55 pm

Someone with science credentials one told me that a woman's sex drive is at its peak between 35 and 40. That's because they are entering the beginning of their child bearing years, I think, so their libido gets a boost for obvious reasons.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 5:18 pm

sly279 wrote:
BTDT wrote:

Because the same person who can be morbidly obese at 20 years old can lose weight and get into shape 10 years later, and thereby be in much better shape in their 30s then they were at 20. People's health and fitness level can change over time, for some people it gets worse with age and some people actually improve their fitness level with time. It's not guaranteed you'll be in worse shape when you're older JUST because you're older--it all depends on how you take care of yourself (or don't.)

Key word being in “their” but they won’t be as good shape as a 18 year old who’s in peak physical shape.
Nothing you said disproves what I’ve said as I’m not talking about comparing a person in their 30s to themselves in their 20s
If you think a healthy fit 40 year old is in the same shape as a healthy fit 20 old you're naive. Fitness test and races would prove they aren’t. Mean that’s why people say you should have seen my in my prime.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 5:22 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Someone with science credentials one told me that a woman's sex drive is at its peak between 35 and 40. That's because they are entering the beginning of their child bearing years, I think, so their libido gets a boost for obvious reasons.

Doesn’t make sense as women can have kids after purity and science shows women in their 35+ have increased chances of defects as well as less chance of getting pregnant and in late 40s they stop being able to have kids at all with menopause.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2019, 5:27 pm

I think you will get what we are saying-----when you get older.

From a purely "physical" standpoint, you're right. But it's just not "physical." There's more to it than that.

But....my experience is that older women are better in all-around romance than younger woman.

I've known people who "get better with age." And I mean physically, to some extent.

The best marathon runners happen to be in their 30's and 40's, rather than their 20's. Younger people only do better in short-distance running.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 04 Apr 2019, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.