Help, i'm being seduced by a girl who dreams of pregnancy

Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Morrissey
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Mar 2008, 1:15 pm

Hi, although you probably may laugh at the title, well, yes it is funny, as in 'isn't life funny' type of way, however...

It's true, my office colleague (and kind of lunch buddy) who interacts with me on a deep level and plays mind games with me 9-5 wants me to get her pregnant, she already has a boyfriend but I guess her priority is in having a child, be it a rather odd way of going about it, she hasn't said this out loud and directly but she keeps going on about all these recent films - Juno, Knocked Up and Accidental Pregnancy and asking if I like them, and she said today she keeps having reoccuring dreams of pregnancy, the signals are pretty clear and because i'm so dam well innocent, passive and vulnerable it's kind of scaring me a bit. Especially as I have told her before that I find her attractive. I think i'm going to have to be mean in response to her, she is so manipulative but my mind blindness doesn't pick up on everything she does and therefore I am easily lead in conversation.

I've never had a girlfriend and she knows it, she knows i'm innocent and she knows I find her attractive, I just hope she doesn't boil bunnies.

any advice how to handle this absurd scenario?

hollybee
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Mar 2008, 1:17 pm

Hey, sorry, what makes you think she wants you to get her pregnant? Maybe she is getting broody and wants to chat about it or she just likes teasing you and making you squirm, really, I wouldn't take it seriously! Just drop into conversation that you are far too young/far from having kids and at the moment you couldn't think of anything worse and laugh. It will diffuse the situation and if you are correct, let her know what you think!

Obres
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2008, 1:24 pm

I agree with hollybee. While it looks like she's having some biological urges, it doesn't seem to me that she's made an actual decision to get pregnant, and I definitely don't see any indications that she wants you to father the child.

Morrissey
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Mar 2008, 1:27 pm

she definitely likes seeing me squirm, that's a fact

hollybee
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Mar 2008, 1:33 pm

well then, just say something like "god I don't want kids for yearrrs" or something like that and laugh it off. I don't reckon she's asking you to knock her up at all! She's just joking around.

Just don't let her drag you into the stationery cupboard :wink:

Morrissey
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Mar 2008, 2:08 pm

hey thanks for the advice

an added fact though which I didn't mention is there's this staff room downstairs which is not used much (oh golly my luck), she said to me today that it's lockable, we've had lunch in there before...it all makes sense

I shall stay away from there! lol

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2008, 3:00 pm

Quote:
the signals are pretty clear and because i'm so dam well innocent, passive and vulnerable it's kind of scaring me a bit.

Maybe you aren't so innocent after all.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2008, 3:11 pm

Get a vasectomy and you could probably get away with free sex 5 or 6 times before she starts calling shenanigans...

(that was a joke btw...)

Morrissey
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Mar 2008, 3:25 pm

100% innocent me is, ok, I admit I talk to her a lot, well, I sit next to her, and talk back when she asks me questions, we've worked together for ages and i've flirted before, but have never made advances because i'm too shy and awkward, it's kinda always been a bit of a lingering fact that I fancy her

I just feel a little bit blackmailed, because as far as i'm concerned I couldn't turn down a bit of intimacy in my situation but at the same time there's what she wants - so to summarise she wants to be knocked up but I just want a kiss and a cuddle...lol, too very far away extremes

enjoyed your post Prince, made me laugh

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2008, 3:26 pm

Maybe her BF is a total bee-yotch and is taking out his abuse on you?

If she does not have a BF, then it is best to stay away from her entirely.
Ask your boss to change your work schedule so that she will not be around you.

How long has this been going on for?
If it has been happening for a while, she sounds like a creepy stalker type.

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2008, 4:31 pm

Sex her up

Cyanide
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2008, 5:34 pm

I'm sure she doesn't actually want your babies, since if she really wanted to get pregnant that bad, she probably would dump her bf who doesn't want to get her pregnant...

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2008, 6:56 pm

Wow. Wish i was in a predicament like that.... soul trade?

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

roguetech
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Mar 2008, 7:49 pm

Odd. But instead of saying "I don't want kids for yearsss", I'd go with "I don't want kids, but I've heard making them is fun!" :D

Seriously, don't take her up on it, unless you make it all legit (child support laws and all that), but if you have to sign papers to have a bit of fun..., well not much fun then. In a nut-shell, f**k it, it'd blow. (sorry :roll: )

Complex
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Mar 2008, 9:12 pm

You're probably just a safe person to talk to and she's venting. Feel good in the fact that she thinks you're good to talk to. She probably finds your innocence cute too. I wouldn't read too much into it.

lonelyLady
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Mar 2008, 9:59 pm

I agree with the others here, I don't think that she is trying to get pregnant from you.

If she does, I'd find out whether she's looking for just a sperm donor or someone who'll help her raise the kids. If she just wants a sperm donor, then be a man and do your biological duty. :wink: