How would your dream guy/woman be like?

Page 8 of 8 [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

E V Tooms
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

21 Jun 2016, 8:03 am

nurseangela wrote:
I'd like a Hunny who can cook and shoot; one that is cute and a hoot; and one that has a decent job to boot!

Hey, that rhymes! :mrgreen:

Oh yes, someone who could cook would be great! I can bake a little but my cookery isn't so good.
I'm also going to add a love of bookshops to my list, and a love of walking and nature and perhaps heritage too if that's not too greedy. :-)

MagicKnight
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Jun 2016, 5:25 pm

Ideal person:

1. A woman
2. Who's not mental,
3. Can chat about anything
4. And doesn't think my life and the world is all about her.

That's pretty much all I want, no other pre-requisites and that's been proven to be difficult enough. If she's not an overly jealous, bossy, needy and/or deranged bitc* and knows what the word "partner" really mean, that's my perfect girl.

Bonus points if she has one or more of the following (really not required but nice):

Freckles/Fernietickles (whatever you call it there where you live)
Red Hair
Smart
No tattoos
Pale white skin
Science and/or art skills (dancing, singing, acting, painting, astronomy, computers, medicine, psychology, whatever)
Submissive tendencies (strictly in a sexual sense, not outside the bedroom)
Fetishes (not extreme or scatological ones)
Atheist
Anarchist
Listens to alternative music of the 80's
Likes my collection of vintage computers and videogames

LarHadCol
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Jun 2016, 12:00 pm

I'm not very the romantic type nor family type I don't even let my parents hug me. It's going to be hard to show affection but anyways
- loyal~I want to feel special as in he treats other people in a different way compared to the way he treats me
-someone who can relate to my problems, so we have a connection.eg Aspie/HFA
-ideally dark hair, dark eyes like me
Caucasian,I find they look more masculine
6ft/over
For the hair- short hair no man buns with the exception of short/medium surf hair.
Similar interests(not same), same curiousity for knowledge
Not too interactive with others- I'm quite sensitive to behaviours
Average looking, I would feel insecure had he been handsome, but even an average looking person can look handsome if their personality if fab.
Not scared away by my obsessions and intelligence
Work based like me

lidsmichelle
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2016, 9:02 pm

I want someone with lots of shared interests and at least 90% shared values.

I don't care a great deal about appearance, but I would prefer someone with dark hair and eyes if I had a choice lol. Height isn't important but if it was a man I'd prefer them to be my height or shorter and if it was woman I'd prefer my height or taller. I like thick eyebrows and big butts too, but again neither are mandatory.

I wouldn't expect them to be obsessed with their appearance but I'd expect at least the minimum - daily bathing (or every other day), at least basic skincare routine (wash and moisturize twice a day, exfoliate weekly or bi weekly), use lotion or body butter daily, wash their hair as often as it needs to be washed, obviously oral hygiene.

In terms of other things I'd like someone who liked being active, going hiking and going to the park, swimming, shooting hoops.

Ideally I'd like someone better with people stuff because two people bad with people stuff is just asking for an explosion of inter-relationship misunderstandings, and there needs to be at least one human in the relationship :lol:.

Herein You Will Find Various And Numerous And Innumerable Hexes, Curses, Words In The Old Tongue To Cleave A’Twain Friend, Foe, Family Alike. If You So Choose. Money Hates Me, God Hates Me, My Wife Hates Me, My Own Hands Hate Me. But Thats All Beside The Point. The Point Is That My Time Here On Earth Runs Short. Im Not Dying But You All Are. Im A Glass Of Wine. Nothing Beats A Glass Of Wine. When The Kids Arent Home And Your A Mother Theres A Glass Of Wine There. A Glass Coffee Table And I’m A Glass Of Wine. Stressful Day When The Kids And you're Husband Then Glass Of Wine. Dark Chocolate Indulge. Petty Indulgences. When you're A Glass Of Wine And Let The Body’s Hit The Floor. When Your Glass Of Wine Is Running Short And You Say Heck What Of It. Why Dont I Have Another. Bartender I Am A Glass Of Wine. Bottoms Up And The Devil Laughs. The Bartender Remembers When It Happened. They All Remember When It Happened And If They Knew That You Dont Remember Then They Would Know That Something Is Awry Here Or So They Would Think. Something Would Be Amiss Or Smells Fishy. So Theyre All Relating There Stories Of Where They Were When That Event Happened And The Eyes Move Clockwise About The Room Where We All Share Our Glass Of Wine And Suddenly The Clock Ticks To You And They Ask The Fatal Question That Destroys Your Reputation, The Question You Could Never Answer, The Dead Giveaway: Where Were You When The Bodies Hit The Floor

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2016, 1:58 am

Must haves: Physically attractive, mature/sexy, at least be moderately educated.
Would be nice to have: Aspergers/HFA, but on the other hand, maybe I'm attracted to very NT women. :)

Other traits:
Not afraid to wear anything sexy (must love bikinis and enjoys wearing them on the beach)
Open-minded
Natural blonde or natural redhead (optional, but the carpet should match the drapes)
Can be a Christian lady, but this is optional
Chubby/Curvy/Big/BBW (also optional, but stops when it crosses the line into being really unhealthy)