The real reason why you aren't hit on much by women.

Page 8 of 19 [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2015, 6:22 pm

I'd be very interested in a girl who's interested in exercise. One who'd come to my co-ed martial arts group or go hiking with me.

Exgf didn't want to go hiking with me. She tried to get me into her video games but I didn't like them (at least she didn't keep pushing them on me).

We're still in contact. Last night she asked what I was doing. I told her I was going on a two hour walk around the city. She said I shouldn't be walking on a winter's night and told me to go home before I got sick. I told her I was only wearing a shirt, no jacket and she demanded I go home, texting in capital letters.

I told her I was exercising because I was going to a birthday at a buffet. I told her I was trying to lose more weight. She said I was being shallow. She said the reason she liked me was that I wasn't shallow.

Yes I was. I was hoping she'd lose weight as well. She said I wasn't allowed to skip meals anymore. I didn't like that I was trying so hard to lose weight and she was making little effort to do the same. She said she could lose weight by cleaning her grandfather's house. I don't like that guys like me have to try very hard to be thin but some girls don't have to try even when they're obese.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2015, 6:25 pm

In actuality, a winter's night in Adelaide is ideal for a walk! It's about 6-7 Celsius. Ideal sweatshirt weather for a brisk walk or a run.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2015, 6:30 pm

I know right?

Adelaide has very mild winters. It's also full of people complaining about how cold it is because they've never been to a country where it's actually cold.

I'm so sick of people telling me it's "freezing" when it's not that cold.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2015, 6:34 pm

Tell them if they want cold, try Canberra (where it's not that cold--it does get below 0 Celsius, though).

Better yet, try Winnipeg, Canada, where the AVERAGE HIGH is about Minus 15 Celsius in January. 500,000 people manage just fine in Winnipeg.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2015, 6:35 pm

So the weather network says the current temperature in Adelaide is 12 degrees Celsius.
Hahaha...this is not cold. It was -28 Celsius last February. That was cold.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2015, 6:37 pm

I know right?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2015, 6:45 pm

Ann...it was probably even colder than that. I wouldn't be surprised if it hit Minus 35 Celsius, without the wind chill.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2015, 7:26 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You have to find out what the object of your desire is interested in.

Current events are pretty safe. You'll find many people interested in that.

As far as medieval battles are concerned: not so much.

so change yourself to be whatever you think the girl likes? but then she doesn't like you she likes who you're pretending to be, also sounds like you're lying and manipulating her.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2015, 7:28 pm

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

so change yourself to be whatever you think the girl likes? but then she doesn't like you she likes who you're pretending to be, also sounds like you're lying and manipulating her.

If you want to get laid, yes. If you want a relationship, not so much.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2015, 7:44 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
I'd be very interested in a girl who's interested in exercise. One who'd come to my co-ed martial arts group or go hiking with me.

Exgf didn't want to go hiking with me. She tried to get me into her video games but I didn't like them (at least she didn't keep pushing them on me).

We're still in contact. Last night she asked what I was doing. I told her I was going on a two hour walk around the city. She said I shouldn't be walking on a winter's night and told me to go home before I got sick. I told her I was only wearing a shirt, no jacket and she demanded I go home, texting in capital letters.

I told her I was exercising because I was going to a birthday at a buffet. I told her I was trying to lose more weight. She said I was being shallow. She said the reason she liked me was that I wasn't shallow.

Yes I was. I was hoping she'd lose weight as well. She said I wasn't allowed to skip meals anymore. I didn't like that I was trying so hard to lose weight and she was making little effort to do the same. She said she could lose weight by cleaning her grandfather's house. I don't like that guys like me have to try very hard to be thin but some girls don't have to try even when they're obese.

You'd be best finding someone to exercise with you which is going to be hard because most people don't like to exercise. I believe you're thoughts about women and weight are incorrect. Women are all about weight and thinness, etc. Anyway, your gf sounds like she is trying to "sabotage" your losing weight because she doesn't want to exercise and lose weight herself. You need to be around people who will support you and teach you how to eat correctly and not skip meals. If possible, I'd recommend something like Weight Watchers that have groups of other people losing weight. I thought about doing that myself just to keep myself on a healthy diet if nothing else.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2015, 8:54 pm

I think you all misinterpreted what I said.

This advice would hold if you are seeking a FRIEND. That's how you get a person's attention. Listening to the person's interest. Knowing the person's interest. You don't have to express an interest in it yourself--just know what the person's interest IS. Guy or gal.

If you knew me, you'd know that I'm not as "slick" as you think I am.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2015, 10:10 pm

nurseangela wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

You'd be best finding someone to exercise with you which is going to be hard because most people don't like to exercise. I believe you're thoughts about women and weight are incorrect. Women are all about weight and thinness, etc. Anyway, your gf sounds like she is trying to "sabotage" your losing weight because she doesn't want to exercise and lose weight herself. You need to be around people who will support you and teach you how to eat correctly and not skip meals. If possible, I'd recommend something like Weight Watchers that have groups of other people losing weight. I thought about doing that myself just to keep myself on a healthy diet if nothing else.
If suggest she join weight watchers again she'll start crying again. I feel like I have censor myself around her and not mention her unhealthy weight. I think it's wrong that hurt feelings are more taboo than death by heart attack.

She says she wants to put us both on a juice diet, juice for breakfast and lunch, which sounds better than doing nothing.

She talks about her weight loss plans all the time but I can't mention them. Last night she said I can't mention my own weight loss plans because it makes her feel self concious. I feel like Harrison Bereron (see - https://archive.org/stream/HarrisonBerg ... n_djvu.txt ) (Sigh, I know how she feels, people achieving stuff I haven't makes me feel self conscious as well but I don't try to censor them, I just swear in my head).

ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2015, 10:47 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
If you knew me, you'd know that I'm not as "slick" as you think I am.

You don't give yourself near enough credit in that department Kraftie, if what you say about your number of past sex partners is true. You would have to be very slick to pull that off, or incredibly good looking-not that you aren't.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2015, 12:02 am

I've been a klutzy aspie since the age of five.

I developed a little grace and learned some things.

I learned you have to listen to people. I was a pretty bad monologuer until I became an adult. I still have my moments.

You have to learn what a prospective partner is interested in. You don't have to adopt the interest. I have no interest in the latest fashions, for example. I don't do this to get laid.

I told the truth about the amount of lovers I've had. Only four in the past 24 years, though

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2015, 1:33 am

androbot01 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

If you want to get laid, yes. If you want a relationship, not so much.

Correction: If you want to get laid by deceiving her that you are a relationship material, then once she realizes the act, she leaves.

umm this is not how I am doing it, they key for getting laid for me was to find sexually frustrated women: There are those who haven't had sex for years, typically those are foreign immigrants, they are found on dating apps/sites; and nope, I've found out that a lot of them aren't seeking for a visa or money or for anything serious, they just want intimacy and sex.

And there's also the late virgins....who just want to try....stuff. Typically those live in a religious surrounding;there is.....a veiled girl living in Canada who went so sexual and she's coming to here (her hometown in fact) for a family visit - she set a deal with me lol.

There's those with self-image issues, like believing they're too fat or too skinny, the girl I am talking with now (purely sexual thing, no commitment) has this, she's half asian and unhealthily believes she's too skinny (she isn't) and non-curvy compared to the locals.
And there's another, a local girl, who thinks she's too fat (she isn't); things went sexual with this one too but still hadn't chance to find privacy with her since she lives with other people.

And finally....there are the frustrated housewives - I stay away from those.

So yeah, currently I am just getting flings and potential flings, no potential relationships, but it is way better than nothing really.

In fact, there's a high level of honesty with those even higher than the best-self-image we put in conventional dating - there's no dating rituals here, no awkward moments, no stupid games from their part, no stupid tests, no worry that she might find me boring, just a shortcut to sexual talk and act.

But to pull this, you have to get the right shape first.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2015, 2:44 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

Current events would be great, but I've never met any girls in my age range interested in them. I usually just let the conversation flow and ask questions.