Women: Go back to Hell where you came from.

Page 9 of 10 [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 3:15 am

So I can gather by what you've told me that you've had atleast a couple of relationships already, and your 24 (reguardless if the other one worked out or not, atleast it was something). Aspie men often go OUR WHOLE LIVES without even getting treated like human beings by the opposite gender, not even so much as a mere touch. Women cringe away from us.
There are some females, a very few, who are just as bad off, but it's either because their critically handicapped or they look to manly (and I'm usually not shallow about looks but it's kind of hard to be attracted to someone that looks manlier than I do, because I'd have to be gay to be attracted to her). But not looking so manly is something that can be worked on, no tons of makeup or anything are needed, just enough female features to be identified as female. It's not that she's lowering her chances because she's autistic, it's because she looks too manly, and that creates a big self defeating dynamic in attraction because if she's looking for a man and she looks like a man herself, only a gay man can be attracted to her, and she's not looking for a gay man. That is something that the individual woman can do something about.
Men are required to have better social skills, in order to attract the woman. The woman doesn't need these skills, in the wild the men would compete for the female's attraction, she'd pick 2 of them to fight over her, and she'd take the winner. The whole focus of the game is for the man to obtain the woman, to this day. I know this sounds degrating, I do not make the rules. Because of the woman's objective status, she can use her sexuality to gain things men can't.
Lemme give you an example here. A girl named Wendy works with me at Pizza Hut, she's f*****g the boss. This is how she gets out of having to work. She still gets paid, she gets anything she wants basically... Now lets put the shoe on the other foot.... Lets say if my boss was a woman, and a guy (of signifigantly lower rank I might ad) tried to come onto her that way, he'd get seven shades of s**t slapped out of him.
Or, lets say a male police officer stops a female speeding, and she blows him to avoid a speeding ticket, she'd get by scott free, but lets say a FEMALE cop stops a MALE speedster, and the guy offers to boink her, he's gonna get charged with sexual harrassment to an officer dropped on him.... Now, I don't support that behavior in either case, but that's not the point I was trying to make though. The point is, women have sexual powers in society that give them alot of power. I find it degrating to women myself, but many women take advantage of it.

I'm sorry you were raped, nothing can excuse what that animal did to you. Hopefully he's dead and rotting in hell. But you do not need to belong to an organization or a group to believe in a cause, feminism isn't very helpful to women... In fact it restricts women.
I hate to say it, but what logiktech said about when women gained their freedom, rather than it becoming equal the shift started to go the other way and put the shoe on the other foot. I agree that all people, male or female, should be equal. We should all be free. But I think prostitution is a needed thing for this to truely happen, willing prostitution, not anything where the women are forced into it. Some women actually do enjoy that line of work. And it's a needed position to be taken in society. Because some men can't get any intimate contact any other way.
You've already had atleast 2 relationships by the age of 24, there is no way you can understand my reality.

Deccajay
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 3:44 am

KenM wrote:
All women are demons from Hell. I had a women send me really mixed signals and that screwed with my head. Now this other girl I had a "friends with benefits" relationship with tells me she can't see me next weekend as she orginally promised because she meet someone serious, even though we already made plans.
I'm sick and tired of the games and of the BS. All I want is a healthly male/ female relationship, but I can't have that because God, the as*hole that he is gave a little thing called AS so I can't relate to people. f**k you God and f**k you women.

I would gadly go bakc to hell, you want to be the oneto off me? go right ahead sweet heart.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 3:55 am

Deccajay wrote:
KenM wrote:
All women are demons from Hell. I had a women send me really mixed signals and that screwed with my head. Now this other girl I had a "friends with benefits" relationship with tells me she can't see me next weekend as she orginally promised because she meet someone serious, even though we already made plans.
I'm sick and tired of the games and of the BS. All I want is a healthly male/ female relationship, but I can't have that because God, the as*hole that he is gave a little thing called AS so I can't relate to people. f**k you God and f**k you women.

I would gadly go bakc to hell, you want to be the oneto off me? go right ahead sweet heart.

Don't encourage it. I don't mind "f**k you God", but "f**k you women"?

On sabbatical...

goomba
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jan 2007, 5:04 am

KenM, hope you're doing better today. Everyone makes mistakes and all.

snake321 wrote:
Lemme give you an example here. A girl named Wendy works with me at Pizza Hut, she's f***ing the boss. This is how she gets out of having to work. She still gets paid, she gets anything she wants basically... Now lets put the shoe on the other foot.... Lets say if my boss was a woman, and a guy (of signifigantly lower rank I might ad) tried to come onto her that way, he'd get seven shades of s**t slapped out of him.
Or, lets say a male police officer stops a female speeding, and she blows him to avoid a speeding ticket, she'd get by scott free, but lets say a FEMALE cop stops a MALE speedster, and the guy offers to boink her, he's gonna get charged with sexual harrassment to an officer dropped on him.... Now, I don't support that behavior in either case, but that's not the point I was trying to make though. The point is, women have sexual powers in society that give them alot of power. I find it degrating to women myself, but many women take advantage of it.
You've already had atleast 2 relationships by the age of 24, there is no way you can understand my reality.

Your reality is certainly unique. My reality is a bit lame at the moment, but I digress. Let's examine these two paragraphs:

You've experienced a situation whereby a woman is sleeping with her boss to get out of working. That's deplorable, ok. You've attempted to extrapolate additional data from this experience; trying to see what could happen when the genders' are swapped. Thing is, if your brain was a computer, then the output device would have the following words flashing across the screen: INSUFFICIENT DATA. You just don't know if hypothetical situations would happen that way for sure. A male cop isn't necessarily going to accept that blow job offer because that's highly unprofessional, and male and female cops alike can care about that. What makes you say the male copper is going to accept this offer from the woman caught speeding? What if she is not his type, or he is too professional to consider it? His upstanding cop partner prevented it from happening?

Your preconceptions fill in any blanks or unknown variables. That's not uncommon, and I do this all the time as well. To generalise isn't always a bad or unnecessary thing. But I think it's important to recognise when it's not working for you. When it closes your mind and prevents you from exploring other possibilities. That could be why you made all those assumptions about my beliefs and my ethnicity in another post. To me, your reply seemed to come out of nowhere, but what could have happened is my post reminded you of certain qualities you believe certain groups of people have ie: feminists and white people. They follow these set behavioural patterns in your mind, and you can recognise these patterns. You saw these patterns in my post.

We're hypothesizing and all, so I thought I would share my thoughts. And it probably made no sense, but I tried. My main point is, you can't accurately assume what people are going to do or how they're going to behave merely because of their gender.
edit: spelling

Last edited by goomba on 28 Jan 2007, 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 5:52 am

After reading Veronica's post, I have absolutley no respect for ken. He is a hypocite, acting the victim while victimising other people.

Deccajay
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 9:29 am

Quatermass wrote:
Deccajay wrote:
KenM wrote:

Don't encourage it. I don't mind "f**k you God", but "f**k you women"?

yeah i dont like it much either, what an ass, but the way my life is right now I probebly deserve it.

Veronica
Raven
Raven

28 Jan 2007, 10:36 am

snake321 wrote:
So I can gather by what you've told me that you've had atleast a couple of relationships already, and your 24 (reguardless if the other one worked out or not, atleast it was something). Aspie men often go OUR WHOLE LIVES without even getting treated like human beings by the opposite gender, not even so much as a mere touch. Women cringe away from us.
There are some females, a very few, who are just as bad off, but it's either because their critically handicapped or they look to manly (and I'm usually not shallow about looks but it's kind of hard to be attracted to someone that looks manlier than I do, because I'd have to be gay to be attracted to her). But not looking so manly is something that can be worked on, no tons of makeup or anything are needed, just enough female features to be identified as female. It's not that she's lowering her chances because she's autistic, it's because she looks too manly, and that creates a big self defeating dynamic in attraction because if she's looking for a man and she looks like a man herself, only a gay man can be attracted to her, and she's not looking for a gay man. That is something that the individual woman can do something about.
Men are required to have better social skills, in order to attract the woman. The woman doesn't need these skills, in the wild the men would compete for the female's attraction, she'd pick 2 of them to fight over her, and she'd take the winner. The whole focus of the game is for the man to obtain the woman, to this day. I know this sounds degrating, I do not make the rules. Because of the woman's objective status, she can use her sexuality to gain things men can't.
Lemme give you an example here. A girl named Wendy works with me at Pizza Hut, she's f***ing the boss. This is how she gets out of having to work. She still gets paid, she gets anything she wants basically... Now lets put the shoe on the other foot.... Lets say if my boss was a woman, and a guy (of signifigantly lower rank I might ad) tried to come onto her that way, he'd get seven shades of s**t slapped out of him.

I'm sorry you were raped, nothing can excuse what that animal did to you. Hopefully he's dead and rotting in hell. But you do not need to belong to an organization or a group to believe in a cause, feminism isn't very helpful to women... In fact it restricts women.
I hate to say it, but what logiktech said about when women gained their freedom, rather than it becoming equal the shift started to go the other way and put the shoe on the other foot. I agree that all people, male or female, should be equal. We should all be free. But I think prostitution is a needed thing for this to truely happen, willing prostitution, not anything where the women are forced into it. Some women actually do enjoy that line of work. And it's a needed position to be taken in society. Because some men can't get any intimate contact any other way.

The double standards you discuss are not the cause of women, they're the cause of men. And you think there's no males banging their female bosses?

What I'm trying to say is that, contrary to your personal experiences, there's just as many women out there who can't get action period. Yeah I've been in relationships, but I also don't sit in my room feeling sorry for myself. As much as I hate being social, I HAVE TO. And I carry myself with respect and authority when I'm out in public. This is hard for me, VERY HARD. I cry a lot about how overwhelming it is, but I would die if I couldn't make film. I've known guys who are completely hideous and creepy who are in relationships. It's all about biting the bullet and making yourself seen in some way, and being genuine to yourself and carrying yourself with CONFIDENCE. My boyfriend was a sad virgin when I met him, but he's a hell of a musician and a hell of a nice guy, and that attracted me to him. He carried himself with confidence even though he was very hurt by not having any girlfriends and being hurt by close friends of his.

Here's a secret: girls don't like men who sit in a corner feeling sorry for themselves. Regardless of what you look like or how awkward you are, if you respect yourself, it comes through no matter how many internal walls you bury yourself behind. The old cliche of "you must love yourself before you can love anyone else" is TOTALLY TRUE. It's a stupid cliche, yes, but if you're not loving yourself and seeing the good qualities in your own self, how the hell are you going to expect anyone else see the good in you?! Reading people is very difficult for me, but I can always spot someone who hates themselves.

Chin up kid, you've got a whole lifetime ahead of you. Put your focus in the things you like doing, appreciate the gifts you have, and make yourself seen in someway and you'll find attention from the opposite sex will happen naturally. BE CONFIDENT WITH YOURSELF.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 1:30 pm

I'm not "feeling sorry for myself", I just CAN'T GET IT, no matter how hard I try, no woman will even notice me, and if she does she's freaked out by me because I'm different. You've had 2 relationships by the age of 24. You might can argue that men (particuluraly alpha males) have a role in setting up the double standard, and this 1 sided courting ritual, but it still gives females a helluva advantage... I've heard NT females brag about that advantage. I'm not trying to "whine", I'm just pointing out facts. You really haven't ever truely starved for it though. Not like I have.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 1:36 pm

I think they should legalise prostitution, non-exploiting kind of prostitution. I do think that a brothel should have atleast 2 or 3 males prostitutes too for the critically handi-capped or overly masculine chicks that can't get it, although the overly masculine girl can change that by making herself look a little more female. But still, I think they should have a small handful of male prostitutes. But seeing as incel is largely more of a men's issue I think they should focus more on getting females.

By the way, ........ I probably shouldn't say this online..... But I was molested by my aunt when I was 5 yrs old, so I've dealt with that type of thing too. And on that, you are correct, things like sexual abuse really piss me off, there's no excuse for rape or molestation. Those as*holes get what they have coming to them in prison though, sooner or later they'll drop the soap.

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 4:53 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
she cut you off, or just said she couldn't come that day?

She cut me off, because she wants to work on a relationship with a guy she really likes. I do wish them the best, I was really looking forward to seeing her again though.

For those that said the have no respect for me, check out the other post I start in love and dating "i'm sorry".

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 5:10 pm

I never got overly angry with you Ken, I knew you were just spouting off out of hurt. I was cncerned about your psychological state, as I feared you might had been one of those to go off the deep end and sexually assault a woman somewhere. But I see you've gotten yourself together now.
You have been a social victim of sexism (moreso I'd say aspergers, it's kinda connected due to the situation), but sexism does not defeat sexism either. Women are human beings just like we are, and it's not every woman's fault that we go through what we have to go through. Blame society, blame the "alphas", and the feminist extremist factions, and the commy jesus freak extremists, theyr the ones that make our lives harder, largely through propaganda.

faithfilly
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 7:16 pm

Do you mind my asking you Ken what your age is?

Dart
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jan 2007, 8:17 pm

Ah, reading this topic has been a very fun way to put off doing my work for school to say the least...

NeantHumain
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 8:36 pm

I would absolutely hate living in a world without women. I couldn't bear living in a world without one particular woman (who's wonderful).

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 9:33 pm

faithfilly wrote:
Do you mind my asking you Ken what your age is?

I'll be 39 in march. I only know I had AS since I was 36.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2007, 9:33 pm

snake321 wrote:
I'm not "feeling sorry for myself", I just CAN'T GET IT, no matter how hard I try, no woman will even notice me, and if she does she's freaked out by me because I'm different. You've had 2 relationships by the age of 24. You might can argue that men (particuluraly alpha males) have a role in setting up the double standard, and this 1 sided courting ritual, but it still gives females a helluva advantage... I've heard NT females brag about that advantage. I'm not trying to "whine", I'm just pointing out facts. You really haven't ever truely starved for it though. Not like I have.

This is one of those times that I do agree with you - this happens to aspie guys a lot. For myself I feel my problems stem from just having a personality where even with the women who do find an interest it just doesn't work. Regardless though you can easily be high and dry without doing a thing wrong, without being a misogynist, without being passive-aggressive, without completely lacking social skills, and without personifying that cute little rationalization that Heartless b***h tries to pass off as the standard 'nice guy', you don't need to be any of those things - atypical can cover all three strikes quite nicely. The only thing I'd like to point out though is that while aspie women have it in one very finite sense easier - ie. not having the burden of either ask or if you don't know that you want it that badly then die single, they do fall pray to abusers at a much higher rate and they also end up single mothers living much harder lives because they not only have to raise a kid on sometimes a very low budget do to unemployability but they have to worry about their kid judging them as well for where they're at in life.

The overall crux of the matter: this is not a good world. That's particularly true with anyone who has a neurological or health anomaly, you get stuck and stuck hard. Its better than starving or living under a totalitarian dictator but you get to see just how vain everyone gets when they do have freedoms and it stands to reason that that sort of cockiness and competition is just something that the human race inherently wants and never wants to do away with just because its the eugenic part of ourselves, with or without a god we're still apes and we'll try to instill natural law no matter how many problems we have to artificially build to make it so. I could ramble on but my dinner's getting cold downstairs in the microwave...