What the HELL is wrong with girls?

Page 9 of 12 [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:49 am

D1nk0 wrote:
Nonetheless ebec11, I did NOT call you names. You made that assumption and decided to get huffy with me to see what I would do......*sigh* I was blowin off steam earlier. Whats your problem anyway?
Blowing off steam does not usually include threats to the hospital...

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:50 am

ebec11 wrote:
Just by the way d1nk0, you did "challenge" me first. So don't go saying I started this, because I'm not at all violent. I was trying to say that if you did try fighting me, then my sister would protect me and then you couldn't beat us...

Fair enough. Lets make up.Im sorry for being such a hothead.

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:52 am

I can't. You really scared me with the threats. I'm already paranoid of death and hospitals....

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 12:57 am

D1nk0 wrote:
ebec11 wrote:
Just by the way d1nk0, you did "challenge" me first. So don't go saying I started this, because I'm not at all violent. I was trying to say that if you did try fighting me, then my sister would protect me and then you couldn't beat us...

Fair enough. Lets make up.Im sorry for being such a hothead.

You will stay away from ebec11 from now on. The smallest slip up, D1nk0, and you get the deluxe package. In fact, you're lucky that you have not been banned.

On sabbatical...

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 1:56 am

What the hell is wrong with men acting like kids here?

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 2:09 am

^ I don't know. I thought people would be more mature than this. :?

deadpanhead
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Jun 2008, 10:21 am

Social_Fantom wrote:
^ I don't know. I thought people would be more mature than this. :?

I am really shocked to see behavior here that i thought was extremely neurotypical. I sort of thought it would be different here with people sticking to ideas, thinking objectively and critically about them and discussing things rationally. But here is all this NT style "poo-flinging" going on. Has WP been infiltrated by an army of cranky closet NTs? :scratch:

Last edited by deadpanhead on 02 Jun 2008, 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Purplefluffychainsaw
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jun 2008, 11:27 am

Here's the answer: Generalisation and stereotyping as can be seen all the way though this post, and trust me guys, you're doing it to yourself too.

I am (obviously) female. I come from a majority female family, I went to an all girls school, and I have seen the most vast types of female attributes you can imagine. There were some, perhaps 5-10 out of each class who were the "popular" kids, looked the same, acted the same, and whom you wouldn't want to touch with a bargepole. However, this leaves 6-3 "normal" girls for each one of those. And yes, they were less obvious, because they weren't hitting on everything that moves, hanging out on the streets drinking every night, or trying to get into the school council so they could prove how popular. But trust me, they're very much still there.

I listened in on conversations about guys though, and some of them pretty much sounded like the reverse of this one. Stereotyping men by size, shape, and where they shop.

I had exactly the same problem as you lot until recently. I was desperate for a girlfriend, I practically whored myself out and did, and then almost did again, some very stupid things because of it. And then eventually I found someone as close as you can get to perfect by chance at a convention.

So here's my advise: spread your wings. If you're complaining that all the girls/guys are the same old try looking somewhere else, somewhere that you're more likely to find someone to your tastes. If you like anime, go to a convention. If you like RPGs find a forum. If you are religious try a different church or volunteer during the week. Don't give up, but don't let yourself bitter, and worst of all, do not wallow in self pity, because topics like this are edging towards pathetic, and the anger in them is selfish and shallow.

And sorry for any of this that sounds like a rant, I'm trying to be as calm as possible.

Zane
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jun 2008, 2:29 pm

I might take slack for this but I have recently come to a realization.

Intelligence f***s you over.

I am EXACTLY like you in many ways.

And I too HATE the world for not compensating me.

I deserve love. I DESERVE love. why? Because I have bled it for 22 years of my life.

I am very tough. But I am also intelligent and mature enough to understand a little thing called consequences. Fighting NEVER solves anything. There will always be war until all the idiots are dead...

I almost killed a guy once in a fight. He said some really bad things about a girl I cared deeply for. A little more insight on the matter? She was rapped while I was in rehab 300+ miles away...

I am strong, funny, very good looking (Blue Eyes), intelligent etc. etc. The list goes on solely because I believe in becoming the best man possible.

Yet I am treated like a fool. No women are intelligent enough to understand social maturity?

To see past the juvinal endencies of guys like my room mate and pick the better man which is me? I used to say no one was better than anyone else...but now I realize I am better in a lot of ways.

I do not think I am crazy but I find myself fully relating to guys who begin killing out of frustration. I have no mom, maybe that's why?

f****d if we will ever know but the fact still remains the OP and I share something in common, women are too illogical to see past social non sequiturs.

-Zane

Zane
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jun 2008, 2:39 pm

CottlestonPie wrote:
There's nothing wrong with women. They were made that way by God. Young girls mess around with bad boys, but most grow up and settle down with nice guys. Why? They get tired of all the bs. They want something better. High school sucked for me. So did college. In high school, I was a prep--captain of the academic team, voted most likely to succeed, all AP classes, blah, blah, blah. I couldn't get a date to save my life. When I went to college and started living the rap songs I was listening to, (drinking, smoking, selling, macking) women wanted me. I looked the part and played the part well enough to fool rich, preppy girls. The only problem was, when they got to know me, they found out I was an actor. Today, at 24, I'm finally confident enough to be myself around women. What's cool about being older is that the rules change. Women look for different things in men. I don't have to beat somebody up to impress a lady. There's nothing wrong with those girls, and there's nothing wrong with you. It's just not your time yet. In high school, losers rule. In the real world, we have the advantage.
BS. I don't know what your smoking/selling but the fact remains any shlup with drugs can get a girl...but do you really want to be that dirty? It shouldn't be that way. I know dealers and they get mad p**** but at high costs...women also bring bad mojo including but not exclusively Bigger Guys to steal s**t, jail time, and almost certainly betrayal.

I am 22 and in college and still have yet to see this stuff of which you speak. I too am an actor and make my spending cash from it. But acting is my passion not who I am. I can act the part but that is not me and the minute me comes out she will leave ME because I am not who I ACTED LIKE...

tailfins1959
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jun 2008, 2:46 pm

Zane wrote:

Intelligence f**** you over.

I deserve love. I DESERVE love. why? Because I have bled it for 22 years of my life.

I am very tough. But I am also intelligent and mature enough to understand a little thing called consequences. Fighting NEVER solves anything. There will always be war until all the idiots are dead...

I almost killed a guy once in a fight. He said some really bad things about a girl I cared deeply for. A little more insight on the matter? She was rapped while I was in rehab 300+ miles away...

I am strong, funny, very good looking (Blue Eyes), intelligent etc. etc. The list goes on solely because I believe in becoming the best man possible.

Yet I am treated like a fool. No women are intelligent enough to understand social maturity?

To see past the juvinal endencies of guys like my room mate and pick the better man which is me? I used to say no one was better than anyone else...but now I realize I am better in a lot of ways.

I do not think I am crazy but I find myself fully relating to guys who begin killing out of frustration. I have no mom, maybe that's why?

f**** if we will ever know but the fact still remains the OP and I share something in common, women are too illogical to see past social non sequiturs.

-Zane

It took me 36 years to get this part straight. Look at my other posts and you'll see what worked for me. Hint: You might not be on the wrong planet, just the wrong country! I have nearly a half century of scars, maybe you can benefit from some of my sweat and anguish.

I've still got a pair
Yeah honey, I'm still a guy

Zane
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jun 2008, 2:54 pm

MissPickwickian wrote:
WhateverDude wrote:
I can't even get along with people ON A GODAMN MOTHER f***ing FORUM WITH SUPPOSED PEOPLE LIKE ME. This is the FIRST post anyone's replied to. People IGNORE me, even online. WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED?

Um, your rage may scare people off.

*backs away slowly for fifteen paces, turns, and sprints away*

First off you just made a mistake EVERYONE makes.

He was not expressing rage at all. This post was expressing pain. A lot of pain.

And believe me brother I am crying right now because I feel that pain almost every time I meet a girl my room mate brings home. Funny enough he is from VA. And yes he is one of the "white gangsters".

People fail to try and see deeper. And THAT is exactly why women wont get near us.

A buddy of mine once told me something that stuck, "Men want sensitivity, women want security" "If that wasn't the case there would be a whole lot more lesbians"

He was right but still even then the fact remains...we are everything they want.

Part of me thinks it is the very fact deep down inside since I was 8 all I have ever wanted was a girl by my side...chasing it for so many years...it's like a crazy quest I might never get.

-Zane

tailfins1959
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jun 2008, 3:17 pm

Zane wrote:
MissPickwickian wrote:
WhateverDude wrote:
I can't even get along with people ON A GODAMN MOTHER f***ing FORUM WITH SUPPOSED PEOPLE LIKE ME. This is the FIRST post anyone's replied to. People IGNORE me, even online. WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED?

He was not expressing rage at all. This post was expressing pain. A lot of pain.

And believe me brother I am crying right now because I feel that pain almost every time I meet a girl my room mate brings home. Funny enough he is from VA. And yes he is one of the "white gangsters".

People fail to try and see deeper. And THAT is exactly why women wont get near us.

A buddy of mine once told me something that stuck, "Men want sensitivity, women want security" "If that wasn't the case there would be a whole lot more lesbians"

He was right but still even then the fact remains...we are everything they want.

Part of me thinks it is the very fact deep down inside since I was 8 all I have ever wanted was a girl by my side...chasing it for so many years...it's like a crazy quest I might never get.

-Zane

You're just not looking in the right places! I heard a funny comment by Limbaugh. He suggested searching women's magazines for places they tell women to find men. Go there so those women can find YOU!

I've still got a pair
Yeah honey, I'm still a guy

Zane
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jun 2008, 3:21 pm

tailfins1959 wrote:
Zane wrote:

Intelligence f**** you over.

f**** if we will ever know but the fact still remains the OP and I share something in common, women are too illogical to see past social non sequiturs.

-Zane

It took me 36 years to get this part straight. Look at my other posts and you'll see what worked for me. Hint: You might not be on the wrong planet, just the wrong country! I have nearly a half century of scars, maybe you can benefit from some of my sweat and anguish.

Seeing as most of your posts I do not agree with, I am not sure how you can help me...

-Zane

PS: I have gone back and read many of your posts only to re-establish my faith that this world is full confused people.

Zane
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Jun 2008, 3:33 pm

tailfins1959 wrote:
Zane wrote:
MissPickwickian wrote:
WhateverDude wrote:

-Zane

You're just not looking in the right places! I heard a funny comment by Limbaugh. He suggested searching women's magazines for places they tell women to find men. Go there so those women can find YOU!
Ha-ha if you seriously think I would go to that pill popping flip flopping right wing wakko for women advice you're nuts. I would sooner go to Lykis who promotes the idealisms of male superiority...

Places Zane goes to find women:

School (ASU)
Book Stores e.g. Barns & Nobel
Coffee Shops e.g. Starbucks
Bars: Sports, pool hall, bowling ally, dive etc. etc. etc.
Clubs: Dance, Strip, Ritch (only allowed in with D&G, Versace, Emperio Armani etc. etc.)
Restaurants
Community outings eg. Church, clubs, community service etc. etc.
Grocery Shopping
Hiking, Biking, Playing Sports

These are only a few.

I am 22 and very active in my lifestyle.

I meet women. They just don't like me. To this day I have yet to meet an older woman who didn't tell me at least once "if I was younger I'd totally date you" including my own grandmother who constantly reminds me of how lucky I will make my wife someday. (ironically invoking more unneeded pressure to get married)

I am a very intelligent person. I look like a cross between David Beckham and Jonathan Taylor Thomas. My only major flaw is I do not drive. And the only reason I do not drive is until moving to AZ I have never had the need to buy a car or get a license. Biking has always been more fun and rewarding for me.

-Zane

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2008, 5:58 pm

Some woman don't want to date a "tough" guy!
I love the sensitive guy any day :D:D:D
My mom's boyfriend is very sensitive, and my mom loves that about him :twisted: