Is it ever okay to look at a women's breasts?

Page 10 of 13 [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2010, 11:31 am

jdcnosse wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
Hyperlexian, I do think you're exaggerating a bit by assuming that a guy finding you attractive = you being seen as a sexual object.

If a girl stared at me, I wouldn't be upset in the slightest. It'll never happen, of course, but hey. :roll:

The problem is that some men out there would stare at her like a sex object, while some men out there would only stare at her because she's attractive or possibly they saw her doing something/talking about something interesting...

BUT there's no easy way to tell short of the woman reading the man's mind.

That's true, but jumping to the conclusion that all men who look at attractive girls are thinking that way is simply ignorant.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2010, 12:00 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
Hyperlexian, I do think you're exaggerating a bit by assuming that a guy finding you attractive = you being seen as a sexual object.

If a girl stared at me, I wouldn't be upset in the slightest. It'll never happen, of course, but hey. :roll:

all i can say is how it makes me personally feel, and i am not alone in that feeling, judging from the comments from some other females, both on this thread and in real life. it is important to me to communicate that feeling, because i am picking up a general sense of entitlement from some men on the forums. they should know how a female may be feeling, and how she may react, before they let themselves objectify a female (i don't mean surreptitious glancing, i mean staring or looking very openly). honestly, it isn't true that a person 'can't help' it. they choose to look.

funny that women really really don't often stare at men in the same way. it makes sense that a male would consider it complimentary, because it probably doesn't happen with the same frequency.

jdcnosse
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2010, 12:52 pm

I do agree however that any kind of openly staring would be inappropriate. The reason men when they do glance at a woman's breasts, they do it "secretively" is because they know that most women don't want that kind of attention all the time. There are certain times that a woman does want that attention, and that's if she's dressed sexy or is basically trying to send signals that she's looking for someone.

I know most times women don't appreciate that. Which does make me wonder, back in 7th and 8th grade (this would be 2001-2003), all the girls in my grade wore thongs, and it was almost like they wanted you to see them, because I swear I saw like at least 5 girls' thongs every day, just during everyday activities like sitting in math class, and I would be able to stare at the thong the whole hour because it was like they either didn't care or didn't notice.

But then again, in high school they either learned better ways to cover themselves up, or they decided they no longer wanted that attention...

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2010, 12:56 pm

jdcnosse wrote:
I know most times women don't appreciate that. Which does make me wonder, back in 7th and 8th grade (this would be 2001-2003), all the girls in my grade wore thongs, and it was almost like they wanted you to see them, because I swear I saw like at least 5 girls' thongs every day, just during everyday activities like sitting in math class, and I would be able to stare at the thong the whole hour because it was like they either didn't care or didn't notice.

This is another thing. Teenagers in general have sex on their minds all the time. Most people think it's just teenage males, but the males just talk about it more, while the females hide it better. But the basic fact is that teenage hormones = horniness.

jdcnosse
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2010, 1:01 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
jdcnosse wrote:

This is another thing. Teenagers in general have sex on their minds all the time. Most people think it's just teenage males, but the males just talk about it more, while the females hide it better. But the basic fact is that teenage hormones = horniness.

LOL I know this. my girlfriend and I have had "intimate fun" in the most random times and hours...she's 17 and I'm 21, so we're pretty much right there on the edge of hormone boulevard.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2010, 2:12 pm

jdcnosse wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
jdcnosse wrote:

LOL I know this. my girlfriend and I have had "intimate fun" in the most random times and hours...she's 17 and I'm 21, so we're pretty much right there on the edge of hormone boulevard.

Lucky man :wink:

jdcnosse
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2010, 5:17 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
jdcnosse wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
jdcnosse wrote:

Lucky man :wink:

Except this one time, I spent the night at her house. We were getting busy, her mom woke up but we didn't hear her mom get up so we continued, and she sat in the kitchen the whole time we were at it. awkward lol

Pageognat
Raven
Raven

04 Aug 2010, 8:48 pm

I always thought it was hot when guys stared at their chest. It's how it seemed in Middle School. I suppose it may be more or less and accurate representation of dating in the adult world, but it's what I've experienced (or rather, seen others experience).

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2010, 11:57 pm

auntblabby wrote:

at work a long time ago, i complimented somebody on their artistically painted nail artwork- this person turned around, not saying a word to me, but complained bitterly to my boss about how i was sexually harrassing her, when all i did was say she had nice nail art work. my boss read me the riot act, at which point i promised her i wouldn't so much as even look in the direction of this or any other person even if they were on fire. if i were a movie star or bill gates or something similar, i firmly believe this woman would likely have said something to me along the lines of "marry me!"

I can relate , one of the reasons I keep to myself it's for the best :)

Mutate
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Aug 2010, 2:56 pm

I've seen indispensiblePG at work in the flesh and i can tell you the guy is HOT STUFF. None of you could hope to apporach his level of woman charming.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 3:23 pm

they look at me and I get in trouble

Tiggurix
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Aug 2010, 3:39 pm

I have never gotten in trouble for looking at a woman's breasts, though I believe I have made a few women uncomfortable, as I sometimes catch myself staring at their 'assets' (And enjoying it! :mrgreen:).

Last edited by Tiggurix on 08 Aug 2010, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2010, 3:41 pm

now there's a real gentleman

SaNcheNuSS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2010, 2:20 am

when you introduce yourself to a woman, just stare at their breasts and say, "Nice to meat you".

Herman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Aug 2010, 7:56 am

A girl I met a couple years back, would actually ask me to feel her boobs. It felt totally asexual to do so, even though Ive hardly had any friends who were girls in my life and thats the only time I have ever felt boobs.

I could actually compliment her on the fullness & texture of her bosom, just as friends.

Tiggurix
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Aug 2010, 8:28 am

Herman wrote:
A girl I met a couple years back, would actually ask me to feel her boobs. It felt totally asexual to do so, even though Ive hardly had any friends who were girls in my life and thats the only time I have ever felt boobs.

I could actually compliment her on the fullness & texture of her bosom, just as friends.

You lucky guy. I've never felt a breast in my life. :(
And that despite there being so many nice breasts here where I live.

I did in fact compliment a girl I fancied on how nice her breasts looked once, after having taken a good look at them. She just laughed. She really did have nice breasts too, they looked firm and they were neither too small or too big. In short, they seemed like a really nice pair of tits to suckle on! :D It's a shame that I never even got so far as getting a feel. :(

Another time I asked a friend if she was having her ovulation, and she asked why I was asking that. I told her that it was because her breasts seemed especially full today, and they tend to be that when a woman has her ovulation. She too laughed, and told me that she didn't even have a clue about her rhythm. We haven't brought up that incident since, though we're even better friends since that episode. :)