Why are you still single ( one reason)

Page 10 of 36 [ 564 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 36  Next

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 6:50 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
I simply am NOT a very interesting person.

And they are .

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 6:51 pm

Because I only want to be some ones dude nothing more nothing less.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 7:20 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
People just can't cope with my awesomeness. They talk to me for a few minutes and their heads explode from it. 8)

Your not the daughter of one of my "treating" doctors are you by any chance :wink: they had that smug attitude as well, I guess when they have their guild edged certificates above my head in their treating rooms that puts them in a far better position to judge if I had recovered from severe traumatic brain injury. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Funny how the not so smart can outsmart the smart I told you my skin complaints was related to the TBI

Morons

2011, Clear skin clear brain :)

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 8:09 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
Because I only want to be some ones dude nothing more nothing less.

Surely their must be one dudette around here looking for a dude for some duding :wink:

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 8:26 pm

she said one aussie!

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 8:53 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
People just can't cope with my awesomeness. They talk to me for a few minutes and their heads explode from it. 8)

Your not the daughter of one of my "treating" doctors are you by any chance :wink: they had that smug attitude as well, I guess when they have their guild edged certificates above my head in their treating rooms that puts them in a far better position to judge if I had recovered from severe traumatic brain injury. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Funny how the not so smart can outsmart the smart I told you my skin complaints was related to the TBI

Morons

You're just jealous.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 9:01 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:

Morons

You're just jealous.

nailed it :cheers:

I'm going to hell baby.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 9:17 pm

Humans love robots ?

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 9:33 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:

Morons

You're just jealous.

nailed it :cheers:

I'm going to hell baby.

You could make your own Certificate of Awesomeness.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 9:40 pm

Well may be , I think the business community call this a "practical reality" 11 years on disability.......

But it's not the end of the world their are awesome people out their without certificates you know :wink:

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 9:41 pm

Who said that there weren't?

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 10:04 pm

It's not the end of the world some of my most :heart: people don't have one like Paul Keating:

You can't be bitter,
because then you end up like Hawkie, with a brain like a bird's nest: all sticks and
s**t. ... First-rate minds are rarer than hen's teeth, so you've got to hang on to
them where you can. ...

:D

Do women like Paul ?

I have not come across one who does :cry:

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2012, 10:07 pm

Most men don't to, so it seems .

It's OK Paul I get you :wink:

Bring back Paul :)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2012, 12:54 pm

Moog wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
I simply am NOT a very interesting person.

Maybe you're hiding your interestingness?

Allow me to rephrase myself; I am a very boring person.

Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2012, 2:48 pm

Don't know anyone in real life (and don't know anyone online that could afford to either come here, or fly me down there...)

CaptainTrips222
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2012, 5:53 pm

Dillogic wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Why are so many guys with AS in relationships then?

Even a 98% chance of "failure" will equate to a lot of people when there's several million men [and women] with an ASD worldwide.

There's gotta be more than that. People with AS I mean.