Would you ever date a fat or obese person?

Page 10 of 18 [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2013, 7:02 pm

The gym is a fun activity and I think it can be a shared activity, that's why it's important to have someone that likes going to the gym and living the fitness lifestyle. I think it is good for both parties to have a mutual understanding of each other when it comes to weight since it is a very sensitive issue I have come to realize and it's something that must be approached carefully.

Pabalebo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Apr 2013, 11:26 pm

I'm a solid 3. Call me a shallow as*hole or whatever you will, but I absolutely wouldn't go higher than a 5.

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 12:27 am

The problem with this chart is that I think I'm between a 5 and a 6 but I'm not built like the women in the picture. I have a big butt small waist and decent sized breast. I wonder if I can find a chart like that.....

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 12:34 am

.llew sa eerht dna owt neewteb m'I

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses. Possibly OCD. Is very private about herself.

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 12:58 am

IlovemyAspie wrote:
The problem with this chart is that I think I'm between a 5 and a 6 but I'm not built like the women in the picture. I have a big butt small waist and decent sized breast. I wonder if I can find a chart like that.....

Yeah, me too. Most of my body is a five. But not my rear end! These people have an "apple" shape and I am NOT an apple.

My bf is probably about a 7. I wouldn't date anyone bigger than him, he's pretty much at the crush point. I wouldn't date the 1 either, he looks anorexic. Other than that, I'm not gonna reject someone on size alone.

4-5 would be ideal, for both of us.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 2:26 am

My husband is probably a 6 now. I would say he was an 8 when we met or was between 7 and 8 and he weighed 310. Now he is around 256.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses. Possibly OCD. Is very private about herself.

Renatus
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Apr 2013, 4:29 am

hyperlexian wrote:
1. which one of these bodies qualifies as obese in your opinion (not morbidly obese, just obese)?

2. which one is the biggest size you would date?

2. Biggest I would ever conceivably date is a 5, however my prefered range only goes up to 3. My own range having never exceeded 3, 3 being a weight I'd consider a limit before I willfully allow myself to forget to eat.
1. After 5 I'd call 6 overweight 7 fat 8 obese

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

02 Apr 2013, 5:16 am

Renatus wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
1. which one of these bodies qualifies as obese in your opinion (not morbidly obese, just obese)?

2. Biggest I would ever conceivably date is a 5, however my prefered range only goes up to 3. My own range having never exceeded 3, 3 being a weight I'd consider a limit before I willfully allow myself to forget to eat.
1. After 5 I'd call 6 overweight 7 fat 8 obese

5 definitely. I am 4 without the belly. :lol:

Wouldn't date less than 3 either.

I think 4 is super hot. 5 is good too, maybe better in some ways. It's just that 6 is too big of a jump. It's gradual up to that point, then it's like....whoah!!

wotsits
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Apr 2013, 5:38 am

I think it does really depend on where the weight is distributed too, how tall a person is and whether they dress to make the most of what they have. I know a man who is probably a 7, but because he always wears jogging pants and oversize t-shirts he always looks much bigger. For me, personally, I find can find an overweight man physically attractive if he doesn't have a fat face - that's where I would draw the line. And I do believe that there is nothing that we can do about who we find attractive - yes, people can grow on you, but if you don't find them sexually attractive then it's always going to be a struggle. And it won't be fair on them, when there are plenty of people out there who find fat men/women incredibly attractive. Having said that, I have never been a fan of skinny men either, so maybe I'm just a bit too fussy!

minervx
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 10:02 am

hyperlexian wrote:

1. I'd probably say 7 and above is obese
2. The biggest size I would date is probably a 6, but maybe in some cases a 7.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 11:20 am

IlovemyAspie wrote:

Exactly. My curves are on other places.
In the pictures you see the woman getting bigger around her middle. When I gain wait, it comes to my breasts and butt first. When I lose weight it goes of of my stomach first.

FMX
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 11:49 am

IlovemyAspie, metaldanielle and Cafeaulait, maybe you can begin an alternative chart between you. :) Just creates silhouettes from your photos.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 12:40 pm

Id say the closest body types to each partner are best equal compatablility just my 2 cents there.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Safariarkiv
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Apr 2013, 12:55 pm

I'm not attracted to looks. I have been sexually attracted to a short man, a tall man, an almost anorexic man and a obese man. And I'm actually picky! But what gets me going is brains, strangeness and a passion/ especial interest.

I'm normal weight myself and my own looks is a bit important to me. I prefer to be pretty

Lilya
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 3:00 pm

IlovemyAspie wrote:

Me too... My BMI may seem low, but I've always had round hips and full bosom. These charts don't give the whole scale of who's "skinny" or "large".

Darialan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Apr 2013, 5:38 pm

I'd date a 5 to 6, but it really depends. I've seen some women that I was surprised I thought looked attractive at some weights.
Me, I'm a male 7. I hope it doesn't mean I need to lower my standards, but all in all even if they say looks don't matter, I happen to slightly disagree. But I only disagree, because 1) I've never been in actual love and 2) to some people it's their appearance that first snatches them up. You don't see people pointing at someone they never met and say "Look at the brains on her." It's just that they get to know people they pick out of the crowd that they like the look of.