The real reason why you aren't hit on much by women.

Page 10 of 19 [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 19  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 2:53 am

314pe wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
The "sexier" the girl becomes, the pickier she becomes - that's a non-deniable fact. And those who deny it, are burying their heads in sand.

People are obviously as picky as they can be.

Yup, as much as they can afford it to be, and that's not only in looks, but in wealth, career and education too.

A girl told me once that she doesn't want to pursue a master degree because her standards for a guy would be inflated a lot. Wtf.....:lol:

I didn't believe what I was hearing, but she was serious....deadly serious.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 3:05 am

So that's why I got so many dates when I started my masters. :D

I know a tall girl who has a hard time finding taller men to date, but still won't date someone shorter.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 3:18 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Meistersinger wrote:
I'm fat, old, and ugly. The reason I'm fat and ugly is it's the only way I could keep girls out of my shorts. Many a times while riding the school bus in high school, the local girl gangs would beat me up, and try to get their hands down my pants to play with Jack Mehoff. I try to tell my parents, but get my arse beat by them for me allowing it to happen. Eventually, food became my friend, and I kept myself locked in my room, except to go to school, go to work, or go to church. Even if I wanted an intimate relationship with a girl, here come the nightmares from high school.

That sounded like a sexual gang abuse to me.

Sad, that dads often take this attitude if it's happening to a boy - what was your mom's stance about it?

Both mom and dad took turns beating my arse for allowing this to happen. Remember, these are the same parents that went to work on me and my date (when I was able to have one) to the point the girl never wanted to see or hear of me ever again.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 3:55 am

314pe wrote:

I know a tall girl who has a hard time finding taller men to date, but still won't date someone shorter.

Yeah, laughable logic.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 3:56 am

I think you right Boo, the thin and pretty girls know I'm not in their league for looks, job or education. What's worse is that many of the thin, pretty girls have BAs or masters themselves, which makes my lack of education even more egregious. Yet another reason to regret not going to college when I was young.

Also many of the pretty twentyagers have a better paying jobs than me. I don't think there's anything wrong with the guy earning more than the girl but I suspect some girls wouldn't date a guy who earns less than they do.

Like I said before, my only hope is to take a portly girl and coach her to thinness. I've lost a lot of weight myself so I know it can be done.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 3:57 am

Meistersinger wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Meistersinger wrote:
I'm fat, old, and ugly. The reason I'm fat and ugly is it's the only way I could keep girls out of my shorts. Many a times while riding the school bus in high school, the local girl gangs would beat me up, and try to get their hands down my pants to play with Jack Mehoff. I try to tell my parents, but get my arse beat by them for me allowing it to happen. Eventually, food became my friend, and I kept myself locked in my room, except to go to school, go to work, or go to church. Even if I wanted an intimate relationship with a girl, here come the nightmares from high school.

Sad, that dads often take this attitude if it's happening to a boy - what was your mom's stance about it?

Both mom and dad took turns beating my arse for allowing this to happen. Remember, these are the same parents that went to work on me and my date (when I was able to have one) to the point the girl never wanted to see or hear of me ever again.

So they did "helicopter parenting" when it shouldn't have done, and did not when it was necessary.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 15 Jul 2015, 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 4:04 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
I think you right Boo, the thin and pretty girls know I'm not in their league for looks, job or education. What's worse is that many of the thin, pretty girls have BAs or masters themselves, which makes my lack of education even more egregious. Yet another reason to regret not going to college when I was young.

Also many of the pretty twentyagers have a better paying jobs than me. I don't think there's anything wrong with the guy earning more than the girl but I suspect some girls wouldn't date a guy who earns less than they do.

Like I said before, my only hope is to take a portly girl and coach her to thinness. I've lost a lot of weight myself so I know it can be done.

Oh...but wait... wait, there's something you didn't get at all, haha you are so naive, I have worse news for you - don't bet that a girl's standards is constant forever.

The same fat girl who is nice to you today and see you as a fine match, would not have the same attitude when she becomes thin; I have seen it many times in life, in female acquaintances, friends and friends' gfs in the past.

When she becomes slim and conventionally hot, she will have more pursuers, and if you are not on the same level of these new pursuers, eventually she will realize she can afford to get someone better and will drop you like a hot potato.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 4:28 am

:(

But I thought Asian girls were super loyal. If I can make Asian GF thin she'll still stay with me out of loyalty.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 4:36 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Meistersinger wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Meistersinger wrote:

So they did "helicopter parenting" when it shouldn't have done, and did not when it was necessary.

Helicopter parenting is a relatively recent term. Besides, mom and dad had their own take on child rearing. Both believe you had to break a child like you break a horse, to make a child 100% compliant to their will. Mom flat out would tell a person that girls that are boy crazy in their adolescent years are f!cking queers and should be beaten into conformity to her will at all costs. Ditto for boys that were girl crazy. Dad, on the other hand, would make a first class jackass out of me whenever possible. Any display of affection was strongly discouraged, and was to be exterminated at all costs. It didn't help they both came from broken homes, and both families were dysfunctional. Any wonder why I don't get respect? Mom and dad were the type of people that, if they didn't like or understand a concept, it was labelled stupid and whoever partook was also deemed to be stupid and was belittled and ignored. In short, what little success I had in the past was in spite of myself. I let people trample all over me because. I don't know anything else. The times I would try to assert myself, I would be taken down so fast it would make your head spin.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 4:49 am

Meistersinger wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Meistersinger wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Meistersinger wrote:

Helicopter parenting is a relatively recent term. Besides, mom and dad had their own take on child rearing. Both believe you had to break a child like you break a horse, to make a child 100% compliant to their will. Mom flat out would tell a person that girls that are boy crazy in their adolescent years are f!cking queers and should be beaten into conformity to her will at all costs. Ditto for boys that were girl crazy. Dad, on the other hand, would make a first class jackass out of me whenever possible. Any display of affection was strongly discouraged, and was to be exterminated at all costs. It didn't help they both came from broken homes, and both families were dysfunctional. Any wonder why I don't get respect? Mom and dad were the type of people that, if they didn't like or understand a concept, it was labelled stupid and whoever partook was also deemed to be stupid and was belittled and ignored. In short, what little success I had in the past was in spite of myself. I let people trample all over me because. I don't know anything else. The times I would try to assert myself, I would be taken down so fast it would make your head spin.

That's a whole bad parenting.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 8:27 am

Fnord wrote:
Most of the Asian women I know personally are fiercely loyal to their husbands, hanging on to the marriage even if the husband goes to prison (for something other than a violent crime).

My wife puts up with me; and if there is anyone on WP who thinks that I am a terrible person, imagine how it must be for my saintly Asian wife ... patience ... kindness ... intelligence ... shapeliness ... :heart:

My Chinese girlfriend puts up with my non-existant attention span and my poor impulse control. She also does a very good job calming me down if I lose my patience about something, or if I'm stressed. Needless to say, I've never had any meltdowns since I started dating her.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 3:29 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
most are 2nd generations so they are just like other girls. never met a 1st generation Asian immigrant. there are a lot of guys from asia that go to the university here though. though asians here also seem to keep to dating other asians.
Hey, 2nd gen Asians can still be cute. That girl I was dating was 2nd gen. Not cute though. She's the fattest Asian girl I've ever seen :x On the other hand she's one of very few Asian girls I've ever met who was willing to date a white guy. Almost all the Asians I've ever known only dated other Asians. Maybe that's why I couldn't get one of the cute ones. Maybe the Asian guys rejected her.

Very rarely do I see white guy, Asian girl mixed couples and most of the time it's with a noncute Asian girl. The cute ones are nearly always in homogeneous couples. My only hope is to make her cute but tath seems like a near impossibility. Even if she could lose weight she doesn't have the bone structure to pull off the cute look (anyway, she eats very little (at least when she's with me) so I don't understand why she's fat in the first place, maybe lack of exercise).

Retro, the reason why you always get fat girls is because of this: viewtopic.php?t=288359

It is a fact of life, you complain that they are fat, but be aware that it is their fatness that you nag about is what made them more accepting of you.

If they were slim, chances that they would be way pickier because they would have more suitors to pick of, and would want someone who looks better, fitter and more successful than you.

The "sexier" the girl becomes, the pickier she becomes - that's a non-deniable fact. And those who deny it, are burying their heads in sand.

my experience here is that fat women are just as picky as sexy women. probably why they'll still alone after years. they list things a guy must be while not being any of them themselves.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 3:33 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
most are 2nd generations so they are just like other girls. never met a 1st generation Asian immigrant. there are a lot of guys from asia that go to the university here though. though asians here also seem to keep to dating other asians.
Hey, 2nd gen Asians can still be cute. That girl I was dating was 2nd gen. Not cute though. She's the fattest Asian girl I've ever seen :x On the other hand she's one of very few Asian girls I've ever met who was willing to date a white guy. Almost all the Asians I've ever known only dated other Asians. Maybe that's why I couldn't get one of the cute ones. Maybe the Asian guys rejected her.

Very rarely do I see white guy, Asian girl mixed couples and most of the time it's with a noncute Asian girl. The cute ones are nearly always in homogeneous couples. My only hope is to make her cute but tath seems like a near impossibility. Even if she could lose weight she doesn't have the bone structure to pull off the cute look (anyway, she eats very little (at least when she's with me) so I don't understand why she's fat in the first place, maybe lack of exercise).

starting to wonder if shes really fat or if shes just not thin. and you like thin and call anyone not thin fat. like how here anyone that's not skin and bones is called fat or obese. I see so many average weight women who call themselves fat and I'm like 0.o

most women are pretty. 2nd generation asians often look the same as 1st gen. its just they were born and raised in the us or other non asian nation.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 3:35 pm

314pe wrote:

yet they'd still reject me. finding tall men isn't hard its finding a perfect and tall man thats hard.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 3:38 pm

sly279 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Hey, 2nd gen Asians can still be cute. That girl I was dating was 2nd gen. Not cute though. She's the fattest Asian girl I've ever seen :x On the other hand she's one of very few Asian girls I've ever met who was willing to date a white guy. Almost all the Asians I've ever known only dated other Asians. Maybe that's why I couldn't get one of the cute ones. Maybe the Asian guys rejected her. Very rarely do I see white guy, Asian girl mixed couples and most of the time it's with a noncute Asian girl. The cute ones are nearly always in homogeneous couples. My only hope is to make her cute but tath seems like a near impossibility. Even if she could lose weight she doesn't have the bone structure to pull off the cute look (anyway, she eats very little (at least when she's with me) so I don't understand why she's fat in the first place, maybe lack of exercise).
Retro, the reason why you always get fat girls is because of this: viewtopic.php?t=288359. It is a fact of life, you complain that they are fat, but be aware that it is their fatness that you nag about is what made them more accepting of you. If they were slim, chances that they would be way pickier because they would have more suitors to pick of, and would want someone who looks better, fitter and more successful than you. The "sexier" the girl becomes, the pickier she becomes - that's a non-deniable fact. And those who deny it, are burying their heads in sand.
my experience here is that fat women are just as picky as sexy women. probably why they'll still alone after years. they list things a guy must be while not being any of them themselves.
My experience here is to never, ever try to convince a woman that she needs to gain or lose weight to be more attractive. All of the women I've dated have been pretty, from the semi-anorexic models to the over-fed farm girls, and this includes Asians, Latinas, Caucasians, and women of African ancestry.

Granted, I dated only about two-dozen women in my entire life, but I was not as picky as some with regard to weight, skin color, or ancestry.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2015, 3:39 pm

Kurgan wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Most of the Asian women I know personally are fiercely loyal to their husbands, hanging on to the marriage even if the husband goes to prison (for something other than a violent crime).

My wife puts up with me; and if there is anyone on WP who thinks that I am a terrible person, imagine how it must be for my saintly Asian wife ... patience ... kindness ... intelligence ... shapeliness ... :heart:

My Chinese girlfriend puts up with my non-existant attention span and my poor impulse control. She also does a very good job calming me down if I lose my patience about something, or if I'm stressed. Needless to say, I've never had any meltdowns since I started dating her.

i think like anything to do with people, some Asians will be like that while others will be superficial and mean. though with asian women from asia its probably less likely they'll be the latter but ones raised in western countries will be more likely to be the latter.