Aspie to aspie pickup lines ; )

Page 10 of 18 [ 286 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2007, 9:18 pm

Is it okay if I stalk you?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxwNIyJ2mDM&feature=related[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxwNIyJ2 ... re=related

Aoife
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Dec 2007, 1:40 am

-------Spoken very quickly with little eye contact-------

So, how exactly do you organize your library? I do mine differently on different bookshelves, you know? I have Nonfiction 1, Nonfiction 2, Nonfiction 3, and then one that's, like, whatever. Nonfiction 2 is organized by size and then by the type of nonfiction. Nonfiction 2 is mostly chemistry. And then Nonfiction 1 is biology and it's organized by weight. I used to have it organized by size, too, but that got boring. Nonfiction 3 is math and other stuff and it's organized by the smell and then by color. My favorite book has this amazing smell--you've gotta come over to my place and sniff it! On my weekends, I go to the library--the one at 563 3rd St. over by that shop that sells those thingies--ahhhhhh, what do you call them? Oh! That little coffee shop--from 6am-11pm with my sleeping bag. I'm sorta friends with the nonfiction guy over there, so he doesn't care if I lie in the aisles with my weighted blanket. One time, I checked out this book that had such an amazing pattern on the cover of these seashells, the ones that are inhabited by (insert scientific name) that live on the southwest side of Portugal. I really wanted to steal it, but, you know, I am so lawful.

So how about that book I was telling you about; you wanna come smell it sometime?

Alternative:

Errrrrrr.

*glare*

PLA
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2007, 5:26 am

That is a good line. Would probably work on me.

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."

AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2007, 3:05 pm

"Hey baby, save the stimming for bed"

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2007, 4:16 pm

have you considered how much nicer you'd look if you just dropped 10 or 20 lbs? A lot of people think they can do that by just dieting, but really what you need to do is change your entire lifestyle forever. You need to become more active and make healthier food choices. For you, I would suggest.....

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2007, 4:22 pm

Hi, I'm trouble...;)

I don't know y'all...they didn't have a formal diagnosis when I was 'on the market'...how do you know she's 'aspie'? button, secret handshake?...;)

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2007, 4:24 pm

eh....well....do ...you love..... hmm.... do you love chips?

SapphoWoman
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Dec 2007, 7:51 pm

coyote wrote:
I like you, do you like me ?

This is the BEST! Why can't it be like that!!??

Wait, I think I've tried this. Yes, I have. And it didn't work.

She was NT. :o

SapphoWoman
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Dec 2007, 7:54 pm

korppi wrote:
pandabear wrote:
Are you on WrongPlanet?

If I tried that one, I'd get the answer, "Yeah, I'm on a wrong planet because this one includes you" :wink:

ROFL!

SapphoWoman
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Dec 2007, 7:55 pm

Triangular_Trees wrote:
Have you noticed that though you attempt to part your hair in the middle, the part is always slightly offcenter?

ROFL!! !

SapphoWoman
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Dec 2007, 8:11 pm

Abangyarudo wrote:
"excuse me my name is (name here) unfornatly due to time constraints, primal urges, and the high competitiveness based on male to female ratio I wanted to inquire as to the most efficent and effective manner to capturing your heart, curiousity, dreams, and body for the purpose of a mutually benefical relationship. This is very important for the purposes of providing the next generation with a combination of our particular senses of style, charm, and intellect and to hopefully make a helpful contribution to the average american iq through our offspring. "

Very hot!

ooohprettycolors
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Dec 2007, 12:22 am

How much do you weigh? Because my weighted blanket is only 17 pounds, and I can't afford a heavier one, so I'd like to try you out sometime.

I love swinging. Are you a swinger?

My brain is wired such that I have feelings for only one person at a time, and for a very very long obsessive time. Does this comfort you or scare you? I hope it comforts you.

I'm ticklish.

My CD's and clothes are arranged i n rainbow color order. How are yours arranged?

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2007, 8:25 am

That hat looks good with your face :D

You are very cute! Would you mind trying on this fake mustache for a sec? Thanks. I'm not weird... :wink:

What forums do ya post at? 8)

Excuse me while I rush to the gents to throw up, it is not because I don't like you! :oops: :eew:

Can I hold your hand? :)

Did your tummy just rumble? :P

You are a like a ray of sunshine, except there is no harmful UV radiation. :sunny:

I love the way you stare at your shoes and look grumpy. Do you like The Jesus and Mary Chain? :heart:

You smell like the ground floor of Debenhams, but I will let you off this once. :P

I just broke up with my imaginary girlfriend :alien:

I brought you some roses. Did you know they use a silicone solution to stop them from going bad? They grow them in massive warehouses in Holland :nerdy: They don't even use soil or anything...they either use a a synthetic substrate or rows of Hydroponic tubes...

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2007, 8:30 am

ooohprettycolors wrote:
How much do you weigh? Because my weighted blanket is only 17 pounds, and I can't afford a heavier one, so I'd like to try you out sometime.

My brain is wired such that I have feelings for only one person at a time, and for a very very long obsessive time. Does this comfort you or scare you? I hope it comforts you.

I'm ticklish.

My CD's and clothes are arranged i n rainbow color order. How are yours arranged?

Have you used any of those?

- Emerson

ooohprettycolors
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Dec 2007, 9:21 am

MrMark wrote:
ooohprettycolors wrote:

I'm ticklish.

Um, no. but it would be funny.

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2007, 9:34 am

ooohprettycolors wrote:
MrMark wrote:
ooohprettycolors wrote:

I'm ticklish.

Um, no. but it would be funny.

Oh, and here I was hopin' for a good story. :wink:

- Emerson