Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 93 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 240  Next

Angel_Maria
Raven
Raven

31 Mar 2009, 9:06 pm

:cry: Well i not completly NT because i have ADHD so can i join too :D

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2009, 10:23 pm

sure you can, its a free...forum place lol

Angel_Maria
Raven
Raven

31 Mar 2009, 10:32 pm

well hello then everyone :)

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2009, 10:57 pm

good day to you too

Angel_Maria
Raven
Raven

31 Mar 2009, 11:01 pm

well thank you :). I think i might like it here. i am new. you may think this strange but my cards said i would create great friendships and i think i defo will find them here.
Crazy i know

Maria
xx

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2009, 11:04 pm

na na its cool
I made some awesome friends here :)
what kind of stuff do you like?
I write (and am having a bit of writers block so am listening to some favorites to clear my mind)
I do other stuff too, but I asked you first :mrgreen:

Angel_Maria
Raven
Raven

31 Mar 2009, 11:08 pm

I am a reader love to read my faveroute author is James Herbert i love horror books but also real life stories and love to sing i been told i am a very good singer. Hopeing to be doing some gigs soon too. I am spirtitual too love to meditate what i gonna do before bed in a few moments :).

What are you writing about and what kinda things are you into??

Maria
xx

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2009, 11:18 pm

I PM'ed you ;)

Slipperman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Apr 2009, 9:08 pm

About me: Age 29, male, straight, lives in SW Ohio.

Hobbies: playing computer games, listening to good music (particularly 1970s progressive rock such as Yes/Jethro Tull/Genesis but also likes a few newer pop/rock artists as well), occasionally writing poetry.

What I look for in a girl: She should be nice, and be able to overlook my flaws and like and accept me for who I am. Should not smoke. It helps if she happens to be fairly attractive and shares my interests in prog rock and video games.

More info & picture can be found at: My MySpace

Tim (aka the Slipperman)

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2009, 9:28 am

hey-why did you eat the Lamia mr. slippermen

you gotta visit the doctor!

Darian_C
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Apr 2009, 5:53 am

Hello everyone!
I am 14 years old, male, and am an aspie living in Las Vegas, Nevada. I have a comprehensive knowledge of my favorite subject matters including science, English, history, technology and computers. I have plenty of talent in computers, songwriting, rapping, and on certain occasions I may like to discuss politics, philosophy and of course science.

I am half 'white' and half El Salvadorian, about 5'6", slim ectomorph body type. 110 pounds, dark brown hair and brown/green eyes.

I'm interested in most music, television shows and movies, many things seem to 'agree' with my tastes.

I'm looking for an aspie girl to be anywhere from pen pals to close/best friends or possibly lovers. I'm open to online relationships, even if the other participant was incredibly distanced from me (like from US to China).

All of my prior relationships that I know of have been with NT girls, so I'm willing to mix it up and try something new. I've already met an 18 year old girl with AS and we've gotten along perfectly, so I hope that any girls I meet I will have chemistry with.

PM me and add me on MSN or Yahoo Messenger to chat me up :wink:

Ahaseurus2000
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2009, 3:08 am

"bump"...

I'm still single, intend to move to Tauranga, NZ soon, once I find a home.

cantexactlysay
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Apr 2009, 7:16 pm

About me: 25, 6'1", usually around 180 lbs (closer to 174 when I'm running a ton), and yes, in true autistic fashion, I've never had a serious girlfriend and can count the number of serious dates I've had on one hand. I'm always open to talking to women around my age, as long as they can figure out that just because I look NT sometimes doesn't mean I am. If you want to go on a man / woman date, it'd probably help if you were in the Chicagoland area and either were close to my age or able to fake it really well. Sorry, not the greatest picture:

Moonshadow
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Apr 2009, 1:27 am

Meh, Why Not?

My name is James, I'm a 28 year old straight, not very religious, Caucasian male ( Welsh/Lithuanian to be exact) and I live in Southwest Georgia in the Thomasville area. I was diagnosed with Aspergers two years ago. I'm 5,7, dirty blonde hair, green eyes, a little overweight, but not anywhere near being a Biggest Loser contestant, as I'm quite quick and light on my feet when I want to be. I enjoy Biking, Going to theme parks( major Roller Coaster nut), Video Games, Collecting old Military Rifles( if you call two a collection, lol, kinda an expensive hobby) and target shooting,Collecting knives and Swords, building models, knee boarding, boogie boarding, and few other hobbies.

I've looking for a Aspie or a NT female, about 20-34 years old, I value personality over looks, though if you're a hottie and can actually stand my weirdness, I certainly won't complain :wink: .

courage
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Apr 2009, 5:24 am

God to be single again haha .. some very tastey mentally unique ladies here.

I wonder if an AS lady wants to talk about feelings after?

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2009, 11:03 pm

Name: Tim

About me: I am a senior at Texas State University-San Marcos, majoring in geography/urban planning. I graduate in December 2009. I have an excellent sense of humor, and always seek new things and adventures. I am politically conservative, and oppose abortion and same-sex marriage. I am a devout Christian (Lutheran, to be specific).

What I am looking for: A goal-oriented female Christian Aspie, who has an excellent sense of humor (and she must like the Simpsons and South Park), likes to travel and try new things, and is family-oriented, and whose goals include eventually wanting to start a family.