Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 98 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 240  Next

lisa81
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 May 2009, 1:46 pm

why do the good ones live so far?

what a curse :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyways I'm always looking for a sweetie.... 8)

oh a pic would help eh?

heres my most recent taken yesterday after i straightened my hair; which is a big deal cause I got crazy natural wavy hair :lol:

p2007t
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 May 2009, 5:03 pm

wow, I was desperate, arrogant, and ignorant when I last posted here over 2 years ago

Wish I could delete posts, but WP doesn't allow that. I guess people quoted me anyway, so it wouldn't make a huge difference. Anyway, I'm not quite single anymore, and I didn't need an HFA/AS person like I thought I did.

princesseli
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2009, 4:31 am

Daemonic-Jackal wrote:
Ok so here is a bit about me.

My names Carlos Im 23, brown hair, brown eyes, medium build, have aspergers and currently residing in sunny Cornwall in the UK. Originally im from the West Midlands, (Birmingham to be precise) and am heading back there at the start of July in order to work for a friend for a couple of months. after this im heading to Salford University which is just outside Manchester to start a 3 year BA Honours Degree in Television and Radio Production.

My main passions in life are Rock/Metal music and Football (or soccer as the americans and australians like to call it ) and have been an avid Manchester United supporter since 1990. Eventually my main goal in life is to become a presenter, broadcaster or sports commentater (maybe even a journalist) and eventually end up with a career that I will enjoy doing. I have other amibitions as well to try teach myself Bass-Guitar and to learn both Spanish & German, the latter of which I will soon be studying as an evening class to go alongside my degree. I don't drive but one day would like to have a Harley Davidson.

As a person im very outgoing and like to be sociable, going to gigs and going to Rock, Metal & Gothic bars. I enjoy long intelligent conversations about anything from Sport to History, Politics & Religion. I consider myself either spiritual or pagan (though I don't practise) Some people say im stuck in time as most of my favourites bands are from the 80's & 90's. I like quite a bit of sci-fi (nearly anything vampire/demon related) and also gritty tv shows such as Sons of Anarchy and The Shield.

I've no time for liars and hypocrites, some people say im too honest and upfront for my own good.

I'd like to meet a nice lady preferably age 20-25 though I would date someone younger if they were very grown up for their age. Although im not chasing it at present, as i've been messed around and been mistreated too many times. I'd like to form a friendship with someone first before dating them.

That's all I can think of at present. I don't expect a reply from any females off here, though if you wish to say hello just send me a PM.

you sound like a pretty cool guy.

Daemonic-Jackal
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2009, 5:13 am

princesseli wrote:

you sound like a pretty cool guy.

Thanks, thats nice of you to say so. :)

http://www.facebook.com/YentonianCarlos

mosto
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Jun 2009, 5:56 am

Last edited by mosto on 03 Jun 2009, 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PrincessMR1899
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jun 2009, 9:13 pm

Hii. I'm Viv. I am 22, from Miami, FL. I'm a writer. I'm studying Film and Television, Creative Writing, and I'm obsessed with Photography and Russian history. :D

I am wise beyond my years. I say I have an old soul, and a young heart. I love animals, going out, doing random things. I'm not a thrill seeker, but I like the occasional adventure.

I have big dreams and goals for myself, and I know someday I will accomplish them. I'm really a positive and optimistic person, and just love life.

I love sweet, shy guys, but who are not afraid to be themselves. Good sense of humor, to match mine!! And must love animals!

Pikachu
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2009, 5:58 am

lisa81 wrote:
why do the good ones live so far?

what a curse :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeah, it's a curse alright, lol
you do look pretty btw :)

Allegedly away with the fairies for 6-7 years

PrincessMR1899
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jun 2009, 11:54 pm

Just thought I'd add a picture of myself! It was taken this Winter in Lebanon when I went to visit my dad.

Anyone from Miami? =D

Learning2Survive
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2009, 1:10 pm

Im too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And Im too sexy for PrincessMR1899
And Im too sexy for Pikachu
And Im too sexy for mosto
And Im too sexy for your party
And Im too sexy for Daemonic-Jackal
And Im too sexy for princesseli
And Im too sexy for p2007t
m too sexy for my car too sexy for my car
Too sexy by far
And Im too sexy for lisa81
And Im too sexy for Redbird
And Im too sexy for Brusilov
And Im too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that
And Im too sexy for sunshower
And Im too sexy for Perambulator
Im too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat
Poor p**** poor p**** cat
And Im too sexy for curator
And Im too sexy for TXaspie
And Im too sexy for this thread
What do you think about that

Pikachu
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2009, 8:43 pm

^
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooook.....

Allegedly away with the fairies for 6-7 years

Daemonic-Jackal
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2009, 4:17 pm

Raikai wrote:
Erm.. well I'm single, so I guess there's no harm in making a post! :)

I've just come out of a serious relationship, so I'm not ready for anything yet a while.

I'm 17, blonde/brunette (red at the moment though! I dyed my hair), with blue eyes. I live in West Mids, England, UK. I like computers, video games, some movies, animals, etc. I suppose I am relatively pretty, I guess. I like talking to people (and occasionally AT people!), and am quite romantic.

I'm looking for a guy, preferably with AS/simlar, or at least understanding. Preferably aged around 16-21 but may consider slightly older by a few years - not younger though. I would like someone who is kind, caring, etc. I would prefer someone who is not too overweight, and who isn't that much shorter than me (I don't mind if taller - I'm 5' 4", 163cm), but I don't have any particular preferences, I'm not too bothered.

As previously stated, I'm not on the market yet - I'm still readjusting from a serious relationship. But I guess I'm looking to see who's about!

:)

Raikai

You sound genuinley intresting. :)

http://www.facebook.com/YentonianCarlos

Shakespeare
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Jun 2009, 7:27 pm

Hi I'm Ben.

I'll be 21 in September. I'm originally from New York City, but I go to Ithaca College and live on campus during the year, but I'm in nyc for the summer.

I'm a Screenwriting major. I love movies of many different kinds. I also like music, television, and writing memoirs.

My most awkward self-expression is my body language and my most graceful side comes out in my writing.

I'm 6'4 and have an average build. I can swim, but I can't compete in any sports.

I don't have a lot of close friendships or strong bonds within my large extended family, but the ones I do have are everything to me. This may sound like I have high standards for who I intimately embrace, but really all I expect is mutual understanding, which is as many of you know, hard to come by for some people. I can't really say what else I'm looking for, although I do learn a lot from seeing pictures.

Pictures of me can be found if you search for Ben Rosenbaum on facebook. I'm the one in the Ithaca College network. You'll have to add me to see most of them, but that's just a couple of clicks away. You can also im me on AIM. SN: BenjaminLCD. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Daniel09
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Jun 2009, 11:21 pm

Might as well. I'm super single and don't expect a relationship soon with anyone I know.

My name is Danny, Daniel, or just Dan. I'm 17 years old in the city of Anderson, IN, USA. I have dark brown wildly curly hair, with green/gray-yellow-blue-ish eyes. I'm 5'3.5" tall, and I love to run, weighing in around 120-130 lbs.

Um... I am in love with Ancient Egypt. It has fascinated me for years, and I plan on majoring in it at some point.

I'm bi, but more gay than straight. I tend to like people who think a lot and don't rush things, though it's kind of boring if it goes too slow.

My features are a blend of French, German, Irish, and Native American, kinda hard to describe, but I'm at the top of page 300 on the post of a pic of yourself thread.

I like most arts, such as acting, writing, drawing, and singing. I'm not so good with high tenor notes myself, but I can sing lower and medium easy, as well as play decently on the piano and violin.

I scored 135 on my IQ test last time I took it, though I couldn't get more specific since every place I visit makes you pay to find out how they evaluate your intelligence. It's silly to pay for something like that in my opinion.

Anyway, I'm of the belief that there is a God, but that no one really knows anything truly about "it". I guess that makes me Agnostic, though I believe there are also powerful entities in the form of demi-gods that are not Gods, but may be perceived as such, hence so many cultures' beliefs in multiple Gods and one Supreme God.

Um, I'm extremely flexible at the hip joint and generally gymnastically flexible in my other joints. My friend was surprised at how nimble I was without ever having stretched or done gymnastics in my life.

I can speak some German too. I think I might learn Arabic if I join the Army, because they have a lot of high paying positions that need that.

I like most music, and nature is a great thing to gaze upon for extended periods of time.

I'll be 18 in December... that's about all I can think of, other than I love to please the other party involved, tending to do whatever they ask so long as it's not crazy or dangerous. I will not, however, worship anyone under any condition. Groveling and such is not appealing. :)

kamikaze_penguin

13 Jun 2009, 10:49 pm

What the hell. I'll give it a go. This is long because I'm freaking bored.

My name is Lauren, I'm from deep south Louisiana. I spend my summers down south, but I go to college in Oklahoma, so I'm there most of the time. Umm...I'm 4'11', average build, brown hair, brown eyes, I have absolutely no butt, but I've got a large rack, so that kind of makes up for it. Maybe TMI, but I don't really care. I'm perky, but I'm not outgoing, eI'm actually quite shy. I stay in a pretty happy mood most of the time, and I'm fairly hyper. I definitely have a good sense of humor, I can dish it out and take it back. (so if you don't like to be teased, just stop reading now) I never get angry, unless someone lies to me. I'm also blunt to a fault, but, as with the sense of humor, I can take it back--I always want to know the truth. I don't lie, so I expect that from others.

I am a practicing Christian, but I'm extremely open to other belief systems. I don't really care who you worship, as long as you are a good person. I know Christians get kind of a bad rep, so allow me to distance myself from the right wing crazy asses--I believe that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, that he died for me, and is active in the world and in my life. I believe in Jesus and the Christianity he preached, not what right wing nut jobs and politicians have warped it into. (Can I get an "Amen??")

I'm pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, pro-marijuana legalization, and anti-death penalty in most cases. Honestly...I've had relatives in jail and they've told me stories. Death is the easy way out. Make them suffer.

I'm a history/political science major with minors in biblical languages and biblical studies. I plan to pursue Old Testament studies in graduate school. I speak English (duh), a bit of Spanish, and koine Greek (Biblical Greek), and I'm learning Hebrew in the fall. I read Spanish better than I can speak it.

In my free time (when I have it), I love to read (Christopher Moore and Orson Scott Card are my faves), draw, play video games, and do random crap with my heterosexual life mate (best friend just doesn't describe it), Jennie. I'm also an avid movie watcher. I always think that you can tell a lot about a person by knowing their favorite/least favorite movies, so here goes:

Least favorite (in no particular order): Steel Magnolias, Seabiscuit, Mamma Mia, Sleepless in Seattle
Favorite (in no particular order and these are just a few): Reservoir Dogs, The Producers, Boondock Saints, Drop Dead Fred, Escape and Return to Witch Mountain (the old ones...the good ones), Gardene State, and 10 Things I Hate About You.

I also love music...I always have something playing. I'm not a country fan, and most rap grates on my nerves. If you want specfics, ask me. My tastes rotate, but right now I'm on a Dope, Billy Talent, Hollywood Undead, Mickey Avalon, Godsmack, Buckcherry kick.

One thing that usually takes people by surprise is that I'm extremely open, not in the blabber on about myself and tell everyone everything, but in the no subject is taboo sort of way. In fact, the more off the wall, the more interesting. So I prefer those. I'll pretty much answer any question you throw at me.

I have a plan for Z-day. I dress like a dude...jeans, t-shirts, usually converses. And I'm pretty fearless, unless spiders are involved.

As for guy requirements, I like them tall...like 6 foot at least, dark hair, they must have all their teeth, clean, and average-ish build. Sense of humor, somewhat intelligent, down to earth, confident enough to be able to put up with my need for alone time without freaking out...I don't know...I'm pretty open. I'm not too keen on drug use though, as I have been burned by that crap before.

I feel kind of stupid. But I sure wasted a lot of time. YAY!!

CWhite978
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Jun 2009, 10:39 am

Learning2Survive wrote:
Im too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And Im too sexy for PrincessMR1899
And Im too sexy for Pikachu
And Im too sexy for mosto
And Im too sexy for your party
And Im too sexy for Daemonic-Jackal
And Im too sexy for princesseli
And Im too sexy for p2007t
m too sexy for my car too sexy for my car
Too sexy by far
And Im too sexy for lisa81
And Im too sexy for Redbird
And Im too sexy for Brusilov
And Im too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that
And Im too sexy for sunshower
And Im too sexy for Perambulator
Im too sexy for my cat too sexy for my cat
Poor p**** poor p**** cat
And Im too sexy for curator
And Im too sexy for TXaspie
And Im too sexy for this thread
What do you think about that

Lmao... the dancing guy .gif at the top is freakin' classic.

KnightGhost
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Jun 2009, 11:22 pm

37, healthy, fit, very good job (workaholic), Boise Idaho. On the tail end of a divorce (my communication and her job), but hey, I've been "trained" well ;)

Intellectual with dry humor, quiet and outspoken, pragmatic and idealistic, simple and complex, generous and frugal, driven and easy going, compassion minus empathy, and prefer actions over words... a clutz, honest to a fault, and painfully shy.

www.myspace.com/knightghost