Help Tim Tex attract a partner

Page 2 of 11 [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 7:31 pm

^Keep in mind that he's looking for a 'nympho', so we're trying to increase his odds. :wink:

Those who know, don't speak.

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 7:37 pm

IslandAspie wrote:
Disagree on the glasses. He looks fine with them and should not alter that aspect of his appearance.

How sad we cant agree on this, but i think his glasses is one of the things that he SHOULD change

IslandAspie wrote:
Fashionable? That is certainly a matter of taste...

Indeed, and i'm voicing MY opnion, just like how everyone else in here comes with what THEY think might improve his chances.

IslandAspie wrote:
Pure opinion from someone with very little experience...in life and with women. This is a media-fed bias that a woman desires a "six-pack" hardbody type. Those are actually pretty icky and scream nothing but "narcissist". Toned and healthy, yes, six pack not required to accomplish this.

i guess i forgot to mention that most of the girls i've been in class(and know....Well lately i've met alot of alternative people, or rather said people with same interests like me, so i dont know what those girls would like) with liked such things, and in general, girls like such things.
But ok, it also deppends on what KIND of girl it is we are talking about, it's a matter of preferences. But if it's one just like someone said "jessica rabbit" or what was it? Someone like that would most likely NOT want a very fat man, just saying eh?

IslandAspie wrote:
Disagree here, too. Haircut is fine. Long hair on a man is sloppy and says "I don't care".

And i disagree with you, too. I dont think the haircut is fine. long hair on men isn't sloppy, and it says "i'm different from all those other people"......no really, in my case it's kinda like that, always had short hair when i was little, so i like having my hair longer, it's again a difference in the translation of "bodylanuage" here i guess, you say they are sloppy, i say they arent.

IslandAspie wrote:
The only thing in this post I can agree with.

Atleast something you can use commen sense on, good work Jimmy!

IslandAspie wrote:
Disagreed again. He looks fine as is. Internals and subtleties are what need to be adjusted.

Wrong, thats what YOU think, and i think something else, so that means we are all wrong and right so to speak.
Again, we voice our opnion, and then it's up to him what he wants to do

pschristmas
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 8:16 pm

Hi, Tim:

Having run into you a couple of times on campus, I have to say, you're actually a pretty good-looking guy. The biggest piece of advice I would give you is simply to work on your posture. Like many college students, you have a tendency to slouch -- those computer bags are heavy, aren't they? :) It's a fairly quick and easy thing to correct, and can improve a person's appearance and presence dramatically. When I was a girl, my mother had me spend time walking around the house with a book balanced on my head to teach me to stand up straight and walk more smoothly. I'll never be graceful, but it did help, and you may find it helpful as well. Besides, it's kind of fun.

And, yes, I know, I've picked up a school-bag slouch myself over the last few semesters. I have to remind myself from time to time to pull my shoulders back. Looks like I'll be spending quality time walking with books again, too. :lol:

Best of luck with your search.

Regards,

Patricia

therange
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 8:17 pm

I hate to say it, but TimTex isn't going to attract the type of woman he wants (attractive, fun, quiet, yet great in the sack). I've seen his pic close up, and while women are less visual than men, I'm not sure what I can say here without getting a moderator warning.

That being said, he can get a girlfriend or a wife. Looks and personality aren't a requirement to have a significant other.

TimTex is the kind of person that wants, wants, wants, but has nothing to give in return. Just because he doesn't have a criminal record (that we know of) doesn't mean he's entitled to be picky about who he dates.

If I were him, my standards would be that she likes me back and nothing else.

He would have to do a complete 180 in appearance and personality to attract the kind of girlfriend he wants. The fact that the moderators have let him whine here for years says a lot about the site in general. Having mild autism doesn't make someone immune to criticism.

bully_on_speed
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 8:30 pm

strictly from a financial point of view, strippers for the money are hotter than the average woman and over the years cost less then a wife or girlfriend.

bully_on_speed
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 8:34 pm

wedding ring--------------thousands of dollars
bigger home--------------tens of thousands of dollars

the average date (dinner movie)------------- roughly $120 give or take

topless lapdance------------- $25
nude lapdance---------------- $40
champagne room BJ---------$100

you can spend considerably less per month on strippers than a girlfriend

therange
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 8:37 pm

I like to be able to touch the woman and see her voluntarily naked for me. The same probably goes for Tim and most guys.

bully_on_speed
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 8:47 pm

therange wrote:
I like to be able to touch the woman and see her voluntarily naked for me. The same probably goes for Tim and most guys.

champagne room prices go up the more you want to do, besides its pretty easy to get a stripper as a girlfriend. its keeping them faithful that alot of people run into problems. just listing the bare essentials before

therange
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 8:54 pm

You're not getting it. Tim probably wants a real girl, not a stripper. Strippers tend to be ugly anyway.

bully_on_speed
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 8:59 pm

therange wrote:
You're not getting it. Tim probably wants a real girl, not a stripper. Strippers tend to be ugly anyway.

and how is a stripper not a real woman? and ugly? your just at the wrong clubs

TheOddGoat
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 9:14 pm

Just get a christian girlfriend and cheat on her with a nympho.

All the qualities you want, just spread over two people.

therange
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 9:27 pm

I'm having trouble understanding how christianity and fornication go hand in hand. According to christianity, isn't it a sin to even look at any woman out of lust, let alone have premarital sex?

amazon_television
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 10:00 pm

If Tim is going to graduate school, he is going into probably the highest percentage of open-minded and at least vaguely compatible women he could possibly hope to find. Grad school is nice because everyone knows everyone, and the people are super low key and generally deep enough to actually care what other people are about.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 10:45 pm

IslandAspie - do you really think if Tim Tex was fine as he is he would have such terrible luck with women? Just think about it for a minute.

Tim Tex - I am waiting for your photo and answers to my questions. Only then can I decide what I think would work with you and photoshop hairstyles etc onto your picture for you to have a look at and tell me what you think.

If you're keen to give this a go this is what would be very useful.

Sound
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 10:46 pm

Some of you folks are being silly

1) What kind of person he wants to attract is not important here, because there are myriad things that are universally attractive(to both men & women, btw). THESE are the things that should be identified and focused on.

2) Physical presentation is a big fraction of how people judge. However, this presentation is the SUM of it's parts. No single part is important alone. Thus, before we start saying nonsense like "ditch the glasses, burn the shirts, cut the hair," we should instead identify what impressions, personalities, styles, and values Tim wants to exude with his presentation.
His current glasses and clothes just might be the right items to portray the message he wants to send. AND, it might be equally attractive to the message that another guy sends, who shops at boutiques, who sports trendy cuts, etc (like me). One is not better than the other. They are potentially different ways of going about the same results.

In the end, the clothes & the cut and etc are the loudest immediate indicator of: How much care does this guy put into himself? Generally women aren't interested in someone who seems to put in no effort, or looks unkempt (even a 'messy look' represents care - it's conscious, trendy and intentional). Basically, with care toward grooming, maintenance of a haircut (any cut that doesn't look absurd), and a clean & fresh set of clothes that work together as a cohesive outfit, he'll turn heads. Even if he's wearing sorta dorky glasses and polos, as long as it's intentional, and works to make a cohesive, non-random result & message, then it will work in his benefit.

Don't jump the gun here folks. What we REALLY need is info from Tim about what he likes. His stylistic sensibilities, what he'd like to try, how he'd like to look and present himself, what crowds he feels he identifies with most, etc. Once we find that out, we can easily see the details in making that desired image an attractive reality.

But clothes and presentation aside, and regardless of his current health, I believe priority #1 is:
GO TO A GYM. I don't know how you physically look or feel, Tim, and I don't know how healthy you are, but the better health you are in, the more attractive you are. Period. Go to a gym 3 times a week, and you will DRASTICALLY improve your chances with women. Any women. All women. And men too(platonic, of course).
I feel this is the single most clear and helpful thing that people can tend to do for themselves.
It may represent a long-term improvement, but it also helps to maintain the health of existing relationships in the future. It keeps your partner attracted.

*edit - Oh, I saw someone mention posture.
If your posture could use improvement, then that's another massive priority. People judge harshly on posture. Work on it constantly. Set up reminders. This one's hard to fix, but it's worth the effort. Posture is huge.

*another edit - If he looks relatively akin to his av photo, then he basically looks good. Just a little bit of shining the details, and some focus on maintenance and care, and attention towards the message he exudes, and he will be very attractive.

*3rd Edit, - Tim, you've put up with a lot of BS and attacks from us. We've continually been trying to tell you what to do, which is very frustrating to take, and even a bit rude of us. That you remain civil and receptive speaks very highly of your personality. Very highly.

Last edited by Sound on 26 Feb 2010, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 10:55 pm

I wish you people would all stop ruining a potentially useful thread By fighting with each other and telling Tim Tex what he should and shouldn't be looking for.

The intention of this thread is nothing to do with justifying the useful-ness of strippers, blabbering on about Christian beliefs, moaning that one shouldn't have to change their appearance and all that. There are a million other threads for those already.

No-one is here to try and do the wrong thing, all that is being done is giving Tim Tex suggestions on what he can do to initially attract more women.

Its not like I'm doing this on my own, Tim Agreed that he wanted to give it a go.

Last edited by hale_bopp on 26 Feb 2010, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.