Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 9:14 pm

I'll bet you anything I've had my chances and never even knew it. That's how damn oblivious I am to girls. I've had girls in the past show some kind of interest in me and since I think they have boyfriends, I don't really try and then after a while, they loose interest and stop talking to me. The cycles keeps on continuing. At first they'd say hi to me every time they see me, then eventually they stop altogether.

"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. The best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes."

Slipperman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jul 2010, 9:34 pm

I'm basically too scared to make a move in most cases, and in the rare occasion that I do make a move, I end up getting shot down...I'm just sick and tired of getting rejected over and over again :cry:

Tim (aka the Slipperman)

CMaximus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Jul 2010, 11:27 am

I feel like I've had many opportunities and probably lots more I never even realized, but somewhere along the way I always do something, and I have no idea what these things are otherwise I'd never do them, that tells the person who I believe is interested in me that something is off or I'm not reciprocating correctly. Someone who registers as NT is probably exactly the same as me, but the difference is this happens much less and their odds of all the circumstances meshing in a result of romantic success are much (perhaps exponentially) higher than mine.