Page 2 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

bewarethebob
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 4:27 pm

billsmithglendale wrote:
bewarethebob wrote:
give me one good reason why i should listen to cheating scum like you.

Lol, because I get girls, duh!

...and you don't ;) So I have what you don't, and sometimes I have 2 chicks going at once. Is this hard to fathom?

But hey, keep up the bad work. :D

And I'm pretty sure I'm a better human being than you are.

youll never be able to love. and you will miss out on that for the rest of your days. thats why im so frustrated

bewarethebob
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 4:29 pm

billsmithglendale wrote:
bewarethebob wrote:
billsmithglendale wrote:
bewarethebob wrote:

...and you don't ;) So I have what you don't, and sometimes I have 2 chicks going at once. Is this hard to fathom?

If only i had a black heart like yours. The ability to cheat on my wife, with woman after woman.
see you in hell bro.

Well, you were trying to cheat on your hand, so....

And you asked for it. In that other post, acting like you knew something, insulting me, when in fact you were as lost as the other 90% of this forum who asks for advice.

So, you pretty much asked for it. I did try to put that behind me and give you some good advice here, but like they say, you can lead a horse to water....

...but you can't take the idiot out of the idiot.

and no. im not. Im not in a relationship. and wasnt then either.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 4:31 pm

Being too short, I was literally overshadowed by another man .....umm by many men in fact.

Think Independence Day movie!!

bewarethebob
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 4:34 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Being too short, I was literally overshadowed by another man .....umm by many men in fact.

Think Independence Day movie!!

*high fives*

billsmithglendale
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 4:43 pm

bewarethebob wrote:
billsmithglendale wrote:
bewarethebob wrote:

youll never be able to love. and you will miss out on that for the rest of your days. thats why im so frustrated

LOL! I love my wife (that's why I'm still with her, instead of chasing my fetishes), and she just had my baby.

So right now, my genes are winning over yours. Probably a good thing, this country needs people who actually win in life and are semi-normal.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 5:02 pm

Objectively speaking, I think billsmithglendale would be the winner over bewarethebob in real life.

Many studies showed that women desire men who are desired by other females.

an example: http://www.synergy-pr.com/press/Melissa ... D/51/800/0

and there's really no need for studies to realize that , we witness it all the time. It's also have been proven for other species.

Some men who are so much desired to the extent that their wives/partners would allow them to fool around with other women (but usually not vice-versa!! !) just to keep them , some even check the casual sex partners of their men for STDs.

The bewarethebob's sense of fidelity has no add-value if he isn't desired in the first place.

billsmithglendale
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 5:06 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Objectively speaking, I think billsmithglendale would be the winner over bewarethebob in real life.

and there's really no need for studies to realize that , we witness it all the time. It's also have been proven for other species.

Some men who are so much desired to the extent that their wives/partners would allow them to fool around with other women (but usually not vice-versa!! !) just to keep them , some even check the casual sex partners of their men for STDs.

The bewarethebob's sense of fidelity has no add-value if he isn't desired in the first place.

I'd like to point out that Bob really is being objective here -- we've clashed in the past.

I do know I'm an a$$hole, but I'm a well-meaning one who has opinions and likes to help people out. Sometimes it goes wrong, or I rub people the wrong way.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 5:13 pm

billsmithglendale wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I'd like to point out that Bob really is being objective here -- we've clashed in the past.

I do know I'm an a$$hole, but I'm a well-meaning one who has opinions and likes to help people out. Sometimes it goes wrong, or I rub people the wrong way.

Bob is still very young ...and ideal. He thinks that being loyal , moralist and nice should be enough.

They aren't , they never were.

cmjust0
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Nov 2010, 5:14 pm

Jeez..I've seen a lot of insecurity on the L&D forum over the last little bit, but bill's little flurry of indignation has definitely taken the cake! What was it about my advice that so threatened your manhood, anyway? Was it that I found a way for the OP to have a shot at the apple of his eye by being both clever AND truthful? Probably unfamiliar territory for a guy like you, though.. I'm speculating here, but my gut tells me that someone who openly brags about continually cheating on the mother of his newborn child wouldn't know much about being clever OR truthful.

:lol:

BTW, Bill, I'm about 6'1"/245lbs, and it looks right on me....if you had to drop 30lbs to get to 210 at 6'2" just to look right on your own frame, you must be what we politely call "lanky." :lol: Oh, I'm slightly younger, too. :) And I'm *clearly* more charming.

Anyway, thought you should know I'm actually a lot like you....just a little bit better. :)

Have a good one! :D

cmjust0
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Nov 2010, 5:21 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Bob is still very young ...and ideal. He thinks that being loyal , moralist and nice should be enough.

You two are hopeless. Bob -- don't listen to these two. Bill is a self-admitted a**hole whose own insecurity requires him to tear others down in order to make himself feel better, and Boo is so jaded that he *honestly* believes there's nothing good left in the world.

They *want* you to fail.

I don't.

I want you to succeed.

Go get your girl, bro. You can do it. I believe in ya. :)

roadGames
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Nov 2010, 5:35 pm

Don't chase women. They're like cats. The best you can do is put your hand out and make that sound with your tongue where you sort of suck the ridge that your front teeth are situated in.

Also, you shouldn't base a woman's interest on whether she's interested in you or not by if she's talking to you. I mean, she could just simply be being friendly and conversational with you. If she likes you, she's gonna make excuses to touch you and the eye contact patterns are gonna be totally different. All you have to do is have warm dominance (direct eye contact, 'open' body language, nice and friendly, confident walk/posture, etc) and she'll fall into your lap basically. Of course you've gotta be the one to make the first real physical move (i.e. kissing her) usually, but it will be so freaking obvious by then.

billsmithglendale
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 5:55 pm

cmjust0 wrote:
BTW, Bill, I'm about 6'1"/245lbs, and it looks right on me....if you had to drop 30lbs to get to 210 at 6'2" just to look right on your own frame, you must be what we politely call "lanky." :lol: Oh, I'm slightly younger, too. :) And I'm *clearly* more charming.

Anyway, thought you should know I'm actually a lot like you....just a little bit better. :)

LOL! Well, not sure if you read above, but BewaretheBob thinks you're fat, if those are your REAL measurements -- just FYI, you might want to straighten him out.

Btw, yeah, I'm lanky, but definitely not skinny. I'm pretty solid. For me to be lanky, I need to be down to 190 or so.

And the you being better part? You've yet to mention any relationship experience you've had. You kind of sound like a fat angry lonely guy to me.

:roll:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 6:23 pm

cmjust0 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

You two are hopeless. Bob -- don't listen to these two. Bill is a self-admitted a**hole whose own insecurity requires him to tear others down in order to make himself feel better, and Boo is so jaded that he *honestly* believes there's nothing good left in the world.

They *want* you to fail.

I don't.

I want you to succeed.

Go get your girl, bro. You can do it. I believe in ya. :)

menintights
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 6:28 pm

I do agree that if you have to "compete" for a girl then she's not really "yours" to begin with and you best move on, but everything else that has been said is so misogynistic it makes me wish I could reach into the screen and strangle whoever was sitting behind those words.

Quote:
and there's really no need for studies to realize that , we witness it all the time.

Yes, we also witness the sun revolving around the earth every day. It doesn't.

Quote:
LOL! I love my wife (that's why I'm still with her, instead of chasing my fetishes), and she just had my baby.

So right now, my genes are winning over yours. Probably a good thing, this country needs people who actually win in life and are semi-normal.

This country needs people who know not to be an ass and who are smart enough to know a baby's genes comes from both mommy and daddy and whose functions are complicated by other factors, so I really wouldn't consider your wife having your baby a good thing.

God, I feel sorry for your baby already. With a father like you and a mother like your wife (I'm assuming several things based on your posts), he/she really doesn't have a chance.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 6:32 pm

Quote:
it makes me wish I could reach into the screen and strangle whoever was sitting behind those words.

careful....I bite!

**roars**

billsmithglendale
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 6:42 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
billsmithglendale wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I misquoted -- I meant that you (Boo) and I have clashed in the past, but that you were being objective by supporting me, since clearly you and I don't see eye to eye on everything, so if you support my point, I can only assume you took the emotional factor out of it.