Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Kevtrev
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Jul 2011, 7:01 am

I definitely recognize myself in the opening post. Sometimes I fear I'll never find love, ever. At other times I think, that's bull, just believe in yourself. You're a likeable person. The hard thing is to wait for that girl who'll see your good qualities and love you for it.

A shot in the dark: If there's a girl in the Netherlands who lives close to me (I'm 21, live near Gorinchem), please message me XD

gtw1983
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Jul 2011, 10:27 am

nick007 wrote:
I came to the very sad realization that women will not think of me as anything more than a good friend that they can turn to for emotional support. I would love to have a relationship but I'm tired of ruining friendships by asking for more. I would like to have an companion sense a relationship is unattainable for me because I really HATE being alone & I HATE sleeping by myself; I mean sleep in the literal sense; I'm not looking for or desiring a sexual thing but I would be open to it. I believe I would fall in love with most anyone after I'm with em a while & I think she would eventually love me to because of the way I would take care of her & do what I can to see her happy. Even if she never loved me; I would still be quite happy with her as long as she wanted to stay with me. I've thought about the mail-order bride thing a lot but I don't have the money or independence skills to travel & do it. A couple friends have suggested before that I find a girl with a drug problem & keep her wired but that is extremely WRONG. I'd like some other suggestions on how to find a companion

Megz wrote:
nick007 wrote:
I came to the very sad realization that women will not think of me as anything more than a good friend that they can turn to for emotional support. I would love to have a relationship but I'm tired of ruining friendships by asking for more. I would like to have an companion sense a relationship is unattainable for me because I really HATE being alone & I HATE sleeping by myself; I mean sleep in the literal sense; I'm not looking for or desiring a sexual thing but I would be open to it. I believe I would fall in love with most anyone after I'm with em a while & I think she would eventually love me to because of the way I would take care of her & do what I can to see her happy.

Ditto on every point there. Except I'm a chick, so switch all the gender specific nouns and pronouns. Wow, I never thought I would find someone who wanted the same things out of a relationship that I do. I had always envisioned myself eventually compromising with someone so I wouldn't have to be alone, but this gives me hope that there really is someone out there for me. (I'm really hoping that didn't sound too creepy/stalkerish :? )

Good luck you two :)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2011, 12:33 pm

Remember, use protection.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2011, 12:36 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I like riot shields.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2011, 2:04 pm

Moog wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I like riot shields.

I prefer flak jackets, they look cool.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

06 Jul 2011, 8:15 pm

Well guys we are a couple but we are not making plans to meet yet because we don't want to rush things & risk screwing it up. We don't live super close either; might be close to a day's driving distance away from each other.
I guess I cant make any more post here about being single & l shouldn't be crushing on Miranda Cosgrove anymore either thou I can still admire her consider her the best role model there is rite now as for as idols go.
Thanx for your support guys :D I really appreciate it

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2011, 8:16 pm

nick007 wrote:
Well guys we are a couple but we are not making plans to meet yet because we don't want to rush things & risk screwing it up. We don't live super close either; might be close to a day's driving distance away from each other.
I guess I cant make any more post here about being single & l shouldn't be crushing on Miranda Cosgrove anymore either thou I can still admire her consider her the best role model there is rite now as for as idols go.
Thanx for your support guys :D I really appreciate it
:heart:

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2011, 8:18 pm

Awww, how sweet. :heart:

Megz
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2011, 8:41 pm

I don't know what else to add, other than that we seem really compatible, and I can't stop smiling :D

universeofone
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jul 2011, 9:40 pm

:)

quietbird
Raven
Raven

06 Jul 2011, 10:02 pm

nick007 wrote:
Only time I had a girl was when I was 20 & I was acting like a disturbed psychotic ass & wasn't even looking for a relationship at the time.

Just for future reference, sometimes it's better to keep things like that to yourself.

We've all been there, no need to blurt it out at the first opportunity.

PM
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2011, 3:07 pm

I'm just catching this.

Congratulations Nick and Megz, and good luck. Megz, I think you and Nick will get along just fine. :)

Megz
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2011, 4:36 pm

Thanks guys! :D :heart:

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2011, 9:34 pm

Megz wrote:
I don't know what else to add, other than that we seem really compatible, and I can't stop smiling :D

That is freakin' awesome!! ! :D

Congratulations!

Raven_Morris
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Feb 2012, 6:57 am

Great thread, and good luck!

Burzum
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2012, 9:30 am

Errr