For guys who are having zero replies on okcupid....

Page 2 of 29 [ 460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 6:37 pm

DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
MXH wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
MXH wrote:
how is that relevant to the thread? :idea:

If he's giving advice, than his success with that advice is relevant.

Well we just saw his success, no? He went from barely any replies to full pm box. If thats not success then f**k me with a pineapple i dont know what is. now, sweetheart, i know you can't help but being emotional but you dont have to go and rain on everyone elses parade

gross - Accusing me of being emotional when I ask a simple straightforward question, calling me "sweetheart" blech. Keep your pet names and sexist patronizing attitude to yourself please.
Lot's of messages can be good. Successful dates resulting from any of those messages is probably better, and quantity doesn't guarantee that.
I would be interested in Boo's assessment of his success with this method of online dating, which is why I asked him the question.

the only thing emotional here was your last message. My attitudes are less sexist than yours, especially since mine are in a positive manner. Get your panties unknotted for once and try to not blame everything on dicks (and by that i mean penises, not on rude idiots. Its ok to blame rude idiots, which is what im doing right now). Theres no need to follow the same posters around and challenege everything they say. Let them be!

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 6:43 pm

MXH wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
MXH wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
MXH wrote:

Well we just saw his success, no? He went from barely any replies to full pm box. If thats not success then f**k me with a pineapple i dont know what is. now, sweetheart, i know you can't help but being emotional but you dont have to go and rain on everyone elses parade

gross - Accusing me of being emotional when I ask a simple straightforward question, calling me "sweetheart" blech. Keep your pet names and sexist patronizing attitude to yourself please.
Lot's of messages can be good. Successful dates resulting from any of those messages is probably better, and quantity doesn't guarantee that.
I would be interested in Boo's assessment of his success with this method of online dating, which is why I asked him the question.

the only thing emotional here was your last message. My attitudes are less sexist than yours, especially since mine are in a positive manner. Get your panties unknotted for once and try to not blame everything on dicks (and by that i mean penises, not on rude idiots. Its ok to blame rude idiots, which is what im doing right now). Theres no need to follow the same posters around and challenege everything they say. Let them be!

Your ass is hanging out.
I asked a simple question, to someone who is not you. You jumped down my throat and started insulting me in a gendered way.
You have some personal issue with me, I get it, that's fine.
I'm just a little tired of hearing about it because of how much I don't care.

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 6:47 pm

DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
Your ass is hanging out.
I asked a simple question, to someone who is not you. You jumped down my throat and started insulting me in a gendered way.
You have some personal issue with me, I get it, that's fine.
I'm just a little tired of hearing about it because of how much I don't care.

Woah... its the exact same f*****g post i gave you last week. Good to see you have learned to summarize things!
You asked a simple question which was attacking a member, it was going at him (in a gendered way) and treating him as a liar and a cheat. Im simply acting how you told me i am sugartits

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

06 Jun 2012, 6:50 pm

MXH, pack it in. You're going way too far with the bitchy comments.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 6:52 pm

Cornflake wrote:
MXH, pack it in. You're going way too far with the bitchy comments.

fighting fire with fire

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 6:53 pm

sigh

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

Last edited by DogsWithoutHorses on 06 Jun 2012, 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

06 Jun 2012, 6:53 pm

@MXH: No you're not. You're just fighting because you can.
Can it, please.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 6:54 pm

Cornflake wrote:
@MXH: No you're not. You're just fighting because you can.
Can it, please.

dont worry, its past my bedtime.

nightybye :wink:

Delphiki
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 7:01 pm

What about this- The photo has you wearing an under armor type tshirt (skintight but it would not be shirtless)

bizboy1
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 7:29 pm

I've gotten two messages since I created my account. Both of them were from fat, ugly chicks.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 7:31 pm

bizboy1 wrote:
I've gotten two messages since I created my account. Both of them were from fat, ugly chicks.

They've stopped using MySpace angles?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 9:47 pm

I might check that site. Whoops I can't remember my username and password. :lol:

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 11:39 pm

Kurgan wrote:
bizboy1 wrote:

*wondering if the attractive women whom he messaged are laughing about getting messages from an awkward loser...*

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 11:40 pm

MXH wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
MXH wrote:

But he is already making assumptions out of it without having met anyone from there.

Not saying he is wrong or he is right but he needs to wait some time/actually meet at least one of them before making assumptions about the kind of people that are messaging him...

rabbittss
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 11:40 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
bizboy1 wrote:

*wondering if the attractive women whom he messaged are laughing about getting messages from an awkward loser...*

Probably. But thats just the way the world works. It's the inevitable winnowing down that happens which causes people to settle on whatever they can get..

Zinnel
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jun 2012, 11:52 pm

Idk i stopped really caring about the site, i think i was using it wrong anyway.

paying attention to things like match scores, reading what questions they agreed/disagreed with me on.

In fact if i did manage to get a response it usualy was along the lines of "wow u actualy read my profile"

appearently your just supposed to look at photos and message who you think looks hot! I say this because so far there has yet to be a single woman who had messaged me who has even bothered to read my profile.

Last edited by Zinnel on 07 Jun 2012, 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.