Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 4:47 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
1000Knives wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
1000Knives wrote:
Certainly seems the best way is to go outside.

Meeting internet people usually makes me very uncomfortable, unlike in a natural setting. Maybe it's just me. I've always been this way.
wh is your username green in the users browsing this section part?

She's reached God-mode here on WP.
That's not exactly difficult for an attractive female like herself. All one in her situation has to do to achieve such mode is post a thread with the following title ''Hai halle bopp here, I iz looking for has a bf?''

god mode reached.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 4:58 pm

t's true!! !
i still want to know why her name is green though :p Maybe because she shares a name with princess fiona from shrek

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Last edited by wtfid2 on 03 Jan 2013, 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IrishTusk
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Jan 2013, 4:58 pm

I use them because am vain and like to see how many responses I can get. Admittedly I have met up with a few local girls, And a few times bumped into people from the site while out drinking. For me it's a mix of Banter and a challenge.

Plus the odd treat of getting sex from it is fun.

On the Relationship side of things, it's proved as useless for me as housepartys.

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

03 Jan 2013, 4:59 pm

It's interesting how it's a girl who says dating sites are terrible. All you have to do when you're a girl is look pretty, and people will ask you out. So, to clarify, dating sites may not be the best option for hot women who get asked out for doing nothing except putting makeup on.

I'm a fairly attractive male, and I rarely rarely get asked out, unless I go to a gay bar. And I'm unlikely to ever ask anyone out. Society is sexist.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 5:03 pm

Tyri0n wrote:
It's interesting how it's a girl who says dating sites are terrible. All you have to do when you're a girl is look pretty, and people will ask you out. So, to clarify, dating sites may not be the best option for hot women who get asked out for doing nothing except putting makeup on.

I'm a fairly attractive male, and I rarely rarely get asked out. And I'm unlikely to ever ask anyone out. I still get my fair share of dates, considering that I have the world's worst personality (you'd have to see it to know). However ... society is sexist.
i think fiona (halle bopp) is probably upset because she is getting lots of creep pming her saying things like ''wanna f**k'' or ''nice tits''. I guarantee she is getting lots of messages, but she is prob frustrated at the quality of guys. She is prob looking for more than sex as im sure she could get that no problem lol.

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 5:08 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

I'm a fairly attractive male, and I rarely rarely get asked out. And I'm unlikely to ever ask anyone out. I still get my fair share of dates, considering that I have the world's worst personality (you'd have to see it to know). However ... society is sexist.
i think fiona (halle bopp) is probably upset because she is getting lots of creep pming her saying things like ''wanna f**k'' or ''nice tits''. I guarantee she is getting lots of messages, but she is prob frustrated at the quality of guys. She is prob looking for more than sex as im sure she could get that no problem lol.

Well she should say that on her profile. And maybe she should message the guys she likes herself and ignore/delete the ones she doesn't. Seriously, if that's her problem, it seems pretty trivial compared to the problems faced by most people on this site. Or she should try POF. I haven't used it, but I've heard it has a filter that filters out key sexual words. She could filter out words like "f**k" and "sex." It isn't that hard.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 5:10 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
t's true!! !
i still want to know why her name is green though :p Maybe because she shares a name with princess fiona from shrek

she used to be a moderator of this section a few years back. alex never got around to removing the green glow.

hale_bopp, have you tried setting up a dating profile with no photos, or messaging men you are interested in?

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 5:15 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

Fiona? That was the name of gay guy from that OZ prison show I used to watch. :lmao:

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 5:21 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

That isn't why I'm upset at all. I'm not upset. I just think they're an awful unnatural way to meet people.

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 5:26 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

That isn't why I'm upset at all. I'm not upset. I just think they're an awful unnatural way to meet people.

And most autistics have awful, unnatural personalities not conducive to meeting people the traditional way.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 5:26 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
t's true!! !

she used to be a moderator of this section a few years back. alex never got around to removing the green glow.

hale_bopp, have you tried setting up a dating profile with no photos, or messaging men you are interested in?
i just got a message from a girl with no photos..awesome message but iwon't reply.

hi :) your profile made me both smile and giggle and I know what I'm looking for. Sadly, I'm not a pirate or ninja, but I think you're cute!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 5:40 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
t's true!! !

Yeah, a man like me for instance.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 5:44 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
t's true!! !

now tht deserves a face palm bro lol. 8)

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 5:45 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
t's true!! !

:) i dunno why i offered advice, i am not even sure what the problem is.

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 6:17 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
That's my general conclusion after 10 years of using them.

I know a lot of you won't agree. But I thought you might like to hear some of my random ramblings. :P

weren't you the one who was looking for some date on okcupid some weeks ago? <_<

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 6:35 pm

Tias wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
That's my general conclusion after 10 years of using them.

I know a lot of you won't agree. But I thought you might like to hear some of my random ramblings. :P

weren't you the one who was looking for some date on okcupid some weeks ago? <_<

It doesn't mean I don't have some far fetched hope, in general, they're a terrible way to meet people.