Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 1:16 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
If you need sex then let her "lead you on" and get what you want - oh wait, bad idea, do you think you might fall for her if you do that?

what? Is this sarcasm or what i really don't get you

kate123A
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 2:07 pm

I may not know how other women do things at times. But she slept with you. That is a big indicator she likes you.
I would suggest you ask her to be your gf and forget about the other guy. Frankly you need to sit down with her and talk to her about whether she wants to be your gf or not. Until you do you'll get nothing. By the way it's been 10 years since I dated but when I did if I had a "sleep over" w/nobody else around it generally meant sex.

As for going to Japan long distance relationships work too and you might study some Japanese and find you enjoy traveling.

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 3:00 pm

Long distance is not my thing.
Tried it once and it went really bad plus i don't have the money to go to Japan since i'm spending money on transport back and forth from school and other things.
And asking her to be my gf like that, no.
That's coming on too strong i'd say. I'd rather let it go with the flow and see where it ends if it ends anywhere.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 4:11 pm

Tias wrote:
That's coming on too strong i'd say. I'd rather let it go with the flow and see where it ends if it ends anywhere.

This is absolutely what you need to be doing. That includes not worrying about your friend's role (since he actualy seems to be a minorplayer in this) or about her going away in six months.

You're young. Live in the moment and don't worry about those things till they come. In my opinion, over analyzing is the biggest obsticle for aspie happiness in relationships.

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 7:21 pm

Still not gonna do that.
As i said before, i'm a cosplayer. Most cosplayers in DK tend to know each other sort of. There is always s**t loads of drama with people. I have no intention to blurt something stupid out that that will come on very strongly and also be used as gossip against me somehow.
How for example? Well, my ex's ex had a huge crush on her. Most people know each other somehow or know of the familiar faces at conventions.

I have no intention of starting an official bf/gf relationship that will end in a couple of months anyway due to her going to japan.
And my friend is a problem alright.
He keeps doing stupid s**t like tagging me in conversations and posts where she posts on facebook which to me would look like something extremely desperate and pathetic.
Sadly that's how it is, he won't stop, thus i won't stop telling him to choke on food or something else.
Eternal bickering back and forth. Typical male bonding where you trash each other with name calling and what not.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2013, 1:57 am

Tias wrote:
Still not gonna do that.
As i said before, i'm a cosplayer. Most cosplayers in DK tend to know each other sort of. There is always sh** loads of drama with people. I have no intention to blurt something stupid out that that will come on very strongly and also be used as gossip against me somehow.
How for example? Well, my ex's ex had a huge crush on her. Most people know each other somehow or know of the familiar faces at conventions.

I have no intention of starting an official bf/gf relationship that will end in a couple of months anyway due to her going to japan.
And my friend is a problem alright.
He keeps doing stupid sh** like tagging me in conversations and posts where she posts on facebook which to me would look like something extremely desperate and pathetic.
Sadly that's how it is, he won't stop, thus i won't stop telling him to choke on food or something else.
Eternal bickering back and forth. Typical male bonding where you trash each other with name calling and what not.

Stop acting so damn milquetoast and ask her out. If there is 'drama', so what? You only live once. If she rejects you, that's that.