Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 12:44 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_R-G_i4Xk[/youtube]

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 1:01 am

Don't let them take you down. You're showing confidence. And that's the most difficult part. Congrats.

That said, you're doing the wrong approaching. You really looked like a jerk, and women like badasses, not jerks. It's even possible that the woman was not married.

But as I said: you have done the hard part, that it's being self-confident. Now you must find a 'flirting' style that fits you and looks fine.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 2:39 am

Greb wrote:
Don't let them take you down. You're showing confidence. And that's the most difficult part. Congrats.

That said, you're doing the wrong approaching. You really looked like a jerk, and women like badasses, not jerks. It's even possible that the woman was not married.

But as I said: you have done the hard part, that it's being self-confident. Now you must find a 'flirting' style that fits you and looks fine.

I just talk to women, I have no idea what flirting styles are. I see women, I go up to her, and whatever on my mind, I say it.
(clean stuff, come on people, Im not going to say anything sexual towards a woman)

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 3:00 am

billiscool wrote:
Greb wrote:

I just talk to women, I have no idea what flirting styles are. I see women, I go up to her, and whatever on my mind, I say it.
(clean stuff, come on people, Im not going to say anything sexual towards a woman)

Flirting styles are the kind of 'role' you play when flirting. Think in women: not everyone flirt the same way. Some can play the 'cute' style, or 'strong' one, or the 'intellectual' one, and so. It's not like a 'list'. It's more like some behaviours are more attractive than others. So you must find one that fits two conditions:

(1) It's attractive
(2) You feel confortable in it, and it's not too far from the real you, so the other person don't feel fooled when she knows you better.

A good way to find is: think anytime that a girl has found you attractive. Think how you were behaving that moment. This is a good basis.

Another way: think in any actor you find identified with or you like. Study him.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 10:47 am

Greb wrote:

Flirting styles are the kind of 'role' you play when flirting. Think in women: not everyone flirt the same way. Some can play the 'cute' style, or 'strong' one, or the 'intellectual' one, and so. It's not like a 'list'. It's more like some behaviours are more attractive than others. So you must find one that fits two conditions:

(1) It's attractive
(2) You feel confortable in it, and it's not too far from the real you, so the other person don't feel fooled when she knows you better.

A good way to find is: think anytime that a girl has found you attractive. Think how you were behaving that moment. This is a good basis.

Another way: think in any actor you find identified with or you like. Study him.

um. the real me is an eccentric, off the top man. that has interesting conversation starter. So, yes we do need a culture change.

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 11:23 am

billiscool wrote:
Greb wrote:

(1) It's attractive

um. the real me is an eccentric, off the top man. that has interesting conversation starter. So, yes we do need a culture change.

Well, I don't know if this can help you, but one thing that really helped with flirting was to discover the USP (marketing stuff).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unique_selling_proposition

It basically means: number two doesn't get laid. So you have to find something where you are the number one, something that makes you special, and this is what you have to use to sell yourself. With confidence.

In my case, for example, it's sense of humour. I can make a normal conversation look like a stand up comedy. Once I was aware of it and I started to use it when I had dates, I became much more successful.

Everybody has something special. You have to find yours.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 11:57 am

Greb wrote:
billiscool wrote:
Greb wrote:

(1) It's attractive

Well, I don't know if this can help you, but one thing that really helped with flirting was to discover the USP (marketing stuff).

It basically means: number two doesn't get laid. So you have to find something where you are the number one, something that makes you special, and this is what you have to use to sell yourself. With confidence.

In my case, for example, it's sense of humour. I can make a normal conversation look like a stand up comedy. Once I was aware of it and I started to use it when I had dates, I became much more successful.

ladies do find me funny, so that a start, I guess.

Greb
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 1:53 pm

billiscool wrote:
Greb wrote:
billiscool wrote:
Greb wrote:

(1) It's attractive

ladies do find me funny, so that a start, I guess.

Yeap. And then you must make this attractive. Women like laugh, so you have to give them something to laugh that is not you (otherwise they would lose respect. And if they don't respect you, you're done, no matter what).

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 2:09 pm

Well Bill I've held this back for a few months but I think you need to hear it now before this endless cycle gets any worse:

*They aren't all taken or married, you're just making a very bad impression period.
*The "methods" you are using to "pick up women" seldom work for a guy in your position and come across as not only rude but disrespectful of some boundaries.
*Listen to some of your peers on WrongPlanet when they give you advice. Maybe you just like to share your thoughts and aren't looking for any advice which is fine but I strongly suggest you take some of the advice you are given and be bold enough to hear out your critics.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 4:00 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
Well Bill I've held this back for a few months but I think you need to hear it now before this endless cycle gets any worse:

*They aren't all taken or married, you're just making a very bad impression period.
*The "methods" you are using to "pick up women" seldom work for a guy in your position and come across as not only rude but disrespectful of some boundaries.
*Listen to some of your peers on WrongPlanet when they give you advice. Maybe you just like to share your thoughts and aren't looking for any advice which is fine but I strongly suggest you take some of the advice you are given and be bold enough to hear out your critics.

yes, actual some of them are married.
non of my methods work, Im just too eccentric ( for good percent of nt women, but not eccentric women)
but there are women they do like me, but they are always married. why do you think. I want men to become more picky.
More picky men, means more women for me. ( or least a better chance)

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 4:04 pm

Yes, because if the women have no one to date they're bound to pick you :roll:

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 4:18 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:

maybe not an nt women, but I think an eccentric women might have a very good chance of dating me.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 4:25 pm

I am an eccentric man, Ideally it would be best for me to date another eccentric woman. ( I think the chances are greater
than an nt woman) but eccentric woman alot of times are dating other men ( who are better than me)
so, I kinda get screwed.

Im too weird for nt women and the eccentric/weird women are dating other men. so , it's a lose lose for me.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 5:05 pm

billiscool wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:

maybe not an nt women, but I think an eccentric women might have a very good chance of dating me.

Umm, how do I break this to you...

No they wouldnt

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 5:06 pm

MXH wrote:
billiscool wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:

No they wouldnt

why not?

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2013, 5:07 pm

billiscool wrote:
MXH wrote:
billiscool wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:

No they wouldnt

why not?

Because being eccentric does not mean you are forced to date other eccentric people. It also does not make you more accretive to them or anything like that